Anyone had a Jenny Renny reading??

Beadette

I'm a blummin' Mumma!!!
Reaction score
This may be a load of old tosh but I'm interested in it as maybe abit of fun to see if she's right.

Anyone heard of her and had a reading? Was she right?

Thanks,

I got a reading, i didnt like the answwer :haha: so have ignored it, i was told i would get my BFP in october, but there is a thread in the groups section and she has been wrong alot!!!, i think its just chance if she gets it right. x yes it is a bit of fun, when your doing it and if you get the answer you want, but if you dont it can leave u a bit diappoiisnted even though its probably not true x

Oh I've not seen the thread! You are right though I suppose if she said something I didn't like it might worry/upset/anger me! Perhaps not worth it then!

Just thought about doing it for a laugh! x

I was the same lol, thought it would just be a bit of fun..and then i got an answer i didnt like lol x

That would probably be me too hun!

Thanks for replying anyway flower x

ok im gonna sound silly but who is jenny renny? i thought about having a reading so have looked around x sylvia x

I haven't heard on a Jenny Renny either. I'm not so much into it but I think I have seen a few signatures with the name in it.

There is a huge thread filled with readings from her in the TTC groups section. Its entertaining, I did one it was only $8 and i thought it was fun. I am supposed to be preg in Aug from a July cycle, baby will be born 21 April and it will be a boy. This was my reading hoping that I can be preggo this cycle or the next but who knows, it seems to be 50/50 and i think there are stats there too.

thanks honey and i found the thread so i thought lets have a go. so just waiting for my answer now i did it yesterday morning x sylv x

i just got mine and it predicts bfp in september from cycle starting in august with a boy edd 17th may 2011 and birth will be 22nd april 2011. my gail reading says bfp in january 2011 with a girl. so this could be interesting!! x sylv x

Thanks for the responses girls! I haven't decided whether or not to have a go yet! I know its only a bit of fun but I might read that other thread before having a go x x x

mine said i would get my bfp in june from a cycle that started in may and it would be a boy....and i did!!!...got my bfp on the 1st of june at 9 dpo but i put it down to using pre-seed as a last resort last month!!

I got one and it was spot-on! Freakily she predicted birth on 12th Jan. My EDD from ov date is 16th but I went for my 8 weeks scan they said 12th too! Now I just have to see if its a boy like she said... I'm sure its just guesswork but in my case it was a lucky guess! xxx

I think the last stat was about 20 wrong and 13 right. So, I decided against it! The stats on the first page aren't right anymore, because the girl who was running the thread stepped down.

"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced around the 4th of March and the 27th of February 2011."

I hope she's spot on for you deb!! You deserve a big shiny BFP!!! Xxx

hi girls i got my jenny reading i think in early May--she said i would get BFP from a cycle that started in june and i would find out in june--edd march 2011
anyhow i found out i was preg in may----however went on to MC on 23rd of may so im hoping jenny is still right but obviously now my cycle cant start in june..

anyhow i also got a reading from cheri when i was pregnant during that 6 weeks....i emailed her to say i was pregnant and she told me what my chidlren would be like etc...anyhow i emailed her back about the MC and she said that she could see me concieving in june--either concieve month, find out preg month or birth month....im sooo hopiing june is conceive month

im on cd20 from MC (its my 2nd mc) but im gettin some cramps already--so even of i get my period in a few days --i could still conceive in june..but really want a BFP without having to wait on another AF

Here's mine: "Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 16th and 21st."

Is there a link to this jenny prediction person?

I'd be interested in giving it a go too.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->