Anyone have cloudy urine?

babers

Reaction score
I just went to the bathroom and my urine was cloudy and a little oily looking. My AF was due yesterday and hasn't showed. I have been getting mixed tests since about 9 dpo. some are faint positives and some are blatant negatives. Anyone had cloudy urine and then got a bfp?

A few times when i've done ovulation tests i've noticed it's quite cloudy! However not when I'm due for AF. Fingers crossed it's a good sign :)

When iv tested and collected my wee in a pot.. iv noticed the last few times
its been cloudy.. i never notice when its down the toilet cause it gets diluted lol!

but i don't know what i means iv not tested today but iv got :bfn: since 8dpo

Good luck!

i've noticed cloudy urine too but the odor is strong....m 12dpo but is tryin to hold out until af is late, afraid of being disappointed

here lately mine has been cloudy. let me know when you find out the answer :)

Mine is cloudy too!! Any BFPs amongst you guys recently :thumbup: :happydance:

Mine gets cloudy to, normally fmu. I don't know if it could be too little fluids as I try not to drink too much as to not make it too diluted?

Cloudy urine is normal around the time of ovulation and AF. Not all women get it, but some do. I am one of them. Hopefully it is a good sign of a sticky bean though!!!

PG5k- HAHAH love your little sig. too cute

I just went to the bathroom and my urine was cloudy and a little oily looking. My AF was due yesterday and hasn't showed. I have been getting mixed tests since about 9 dpo. some are faint positives and some are blatant negatives. Anyone had cloudy urine and then got a bfp?

im getting this but tested on 10dpo and 12dpo and both negative. if you got a faint positive i'd say thats still a positive?? congrats!!!! :D

I got that today as well. Now thrush YUCK

Congrats a Line is a Line hun woohooo

Good luck to you all ladies... I hope to find out soon... Loads of baby dust to you all
FX we get our :bfp: Soon :flower:

I tested yesterday at 14 DPO and noticed my urine was unusually cloudy. I also got a "Pregnant" result with that same urine but then tested later that night and a BFN. Tested this morning with fmu and BFN. I don't know what to think. I'm hoping this cloudy urine is a good sign. Keeping FX for us!

Cloudy urine is normal around the time of ovulation and AF. Not all women get it, but some do. I am one of them. Hopefully it is a good sign of a sticky bean though!!!

PG5k- HAHAH love your little sig. too cute

Thanks! It always makes me smile and I've watched it go round loads :)

Typically I haven't had it since :dohh: apparently it can be caused by going to bed on a full stomach?? ...probably what it was for me :haha:

Best of luck to one and all :dust:

Does that happen when your dehydrated and not enough fluids?? "scratching head" :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->