Anyone have evening sickness rather than morning?

mine started at 3pm in early first trimester, it was almost like an alarm clock... after few weeks, it developed into all day sickness, sadly.... now in second trimester, i am having it MORNING, so it went back to morning sickness. I hope it goes away completely NOW!

:wacko: strange for your midwife to say that... Mine varies some days its all day some days i dont have it but last night my gosh i had it really bad from 5 til i went to bed i couldnt even move and i still have it this morning i was gagging when i was brushing my teeth (nice!). So don't listen to your midwife its perfectly fine :)

I never feel sick in the morning, I don't have a lot af appetite but no nausea. After 4 pm I feel nausea and I have a real hard time eating dinner. I always feel better after I eat though.

This is my 3rd pregnacy and I have always been like this, mornings are my best part of the day. I think I feel more nausea when I'm tired so that could be a part of the reason.

I was surprised to hear her say it was rare. As she is a community midwife that would suggest to me shes been a midwife for a very long time and surely shes heard alsorts of different stories about alsorts of things. So i find it odd that all her patients would say its a morning thing!

In response to the preggie pops, dont bother ordering them online, theyre expensive and only take your mind off the ms for 5 mins coz theyre so sour then the ms comes straight back! I do find sucking a sugary sweet helpful but sherbet lemons from the supermarket are so much cheaper and do the same job!

The feeling of sicknees is more prominant in the evening for me say maybe starting around 5 pm. It is much worse when i go to bed, the effect of getting into bed has me heaving like a goodun, however it passes and i've actually only been sick once. But as you say, burping alot as well.

Good luck and i hope it gets beter for you

I can't believe how many of you have "morning" sickness that kicks in around 5pm each day. That's when mine starts everyday, without fail.

I am having afternoon sickness (and its more queasy than sick). It starts after lunch. Also I feel tired as well in the afternoon but by the evening i have perked up and am no longer tired.

Am not sure what helps me - i had lunch today and felt loads worse. I normally drink plenty of juice during the day but the thought of it is making me feel sick so am not drinking enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->