Anyone have evening sickness rather than morning?

izzlesnizzle

Reaction score
My sickness normally starts around 5pm and gets progressively worse in the evenings. I told my midwife this today and she said it is very rare for it to be in the evening, as most women get it in the mornings. I find this a little difficult to believe. Does anyone else get evening sickness rather than in the morning, or i am the only one?!

My sickness normally starts around 5pm and gets progressively worse in the evenings. I told my midwife this today and she said it is very rare for it to be in the evening, as most women get it in the mornings. I find this a little difficult to believe. Does anyone else get evening sickness rather than in the morning, or i am the only one?!

When I was pregnant with my DD, I had morning sickness ALL DAY LONG. It is quite normal from what I hear and from what I've read for women to have "morning sickness" any time of day... it's also very common for women to have all day sickness... Pregnancy is different for every woman, so "morning sickness" is too.

Me!! I feel sick all day but worse in the evenings, mine starts about 3pm and lasts until I can fall asleep. Feel better after I eat but don't fancy any foods really and who wants to eat when you feel sick :-(

Mines all day long too and better after i eat but like somebody else said u dont wanna eat when u feel rank.

x

I do get it in the morning until about lunchtime but it comes back about 5pm and is with me all night. I would say sometimes its worse in the evening TBH. x

I've been experiencing mild queasiness for the past couple weeks. It usually starts after lunch and gets worse throughout the day until I go to sleep at night.

Usually by dinner time, I have NO interest in food.

In the mornings (especially the early mornings), I feel great. No queasiness at all.

Rare? Sounds like your midwife that is rare!! lots of people i know have sickness in the evenings rather than morning or even all day. Mine lasts most of the day and is certainly worse in the evening,along with bloat.

Mine starts around 5pm. It lasts all night long. I am able to finally fall asleep, but wake up constantly feeling sick. ive noticed if I take 2 tums before i go to bed, it goes away for a little while, but it always comes back....

Mines def in the evening ... Downloaded the nevasic music on my iTunes to my iPhone I swear by it it's stopped me from feeling sick! 30 min of a bit of relaxing music and it stops you getting all quesy and feeling ruff.
I'd look into it and see if it works ....it's helped me loads and ,managed to sleep all night .... Just got to get rid of a damn cold now boo:(

I think your midwife is talking nonsense. It is well documented that 'morning' sickness can strike whenever!!!

It often happens first thing in morning as stomach is the emptiest then and morning sickness does not like empty tummys! but it can strike whenever. week 8 i had it in the middle of the night a lot. then it went away. not week 12 its back and no set pattern at all to when it rears up!!!! enjoy!

i haven't really had proper morning sickness, but i def feel worse in the evenings, i usually feel really good in the morning and rough when i get home from work.

I think your midwife is talking nonsense. It is well documented that 'morning' sickness can strike whenever!!!

I agree! To begin with mine was all day nausea which was worse 9-12pm, but from 7 weeks mine moved to the evening and I was worse around 7pm. Now mine has pretty much eased off, but when it does appear it's in the evening NOT in the morning.

I get mine all day, but it's worse morning and evening. Maybe it's related to eating patterns or something. It's definetly a nuiscance either way! Good luck with beating the ms ladies x x

I've had mine all day long. In the morning I actually feel ok. But then I eat something, even if it's a bagel, and I feel nauseous 30 mins later, then throughout the whole day. Comes and goes. I wonder if it's more acid reflux after I eat? When I go to bed at night, I want to burp a lot. I haven't vomited yet, holding it back and praying. I did buy some preggie pops from Babies R Us, they seem to work a little.

glad you posted this thread :flower:

Around 5 weeks I felt sick all day, but now I wake up in the mornings feeling wonderful wondering if I'm indeed pregnant. I slowly start going downhill around noon and by dinner I can't stand the thought or smell of food. Evening is by far the worse time for me.

Mine is all day but worse in the evening. I've never heard a doc say that. Usually they say it's common at any point in the day.

Ahh the smells. My husband had garlic/onion breath one day, and I couldn't even stand by him. And when he cooks something, gross.

I'm worried about Thanksgiving. It used to be one of my favorite holidays because we'd stuff ourselves and then nap. This year the thought of turkey and stuffing makes me nauseous. Maybe I'll just eat the pickles and olives.

I hope by next week it'll sound better. :sick:

now I wake up in the mornings feeling wonderful wondering if I'm indeed pregnant. I slowly start going downhill around noon and by dinner I can't stand the thought or smell of food. Evening is by far the worse time for me.

That's exactly how it is with me! I spoke to my midwife today and she said it was completely normal.

I have sickness all day. Today we had a work function catered with Italian food and the garlic SMELL made me run to the restroom. I'm also worried about Thanksgiving as ive never enjoyed turkey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->