Anyone have or had a Jumperoo?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Price-H4328-0-Fisher-Price-Jumperoo/dp/B0007LD2NE

& they do a simular safari one

Seen some good reviews but wanting yours if you have one :mrgreen:

We bought and sold it with Lucy and reverted back to what we had with Rebecca (stored hers in attic thankfully!) this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...smellycar-21&gclid=CIW6r4CRzJICFQJjMAodP2YXqg

It has more activities and I think a bit more stimulating

We had the rainforest jumperoo for Lucy but got shot of it on ebay :blush:

xx

Shes lots of activity things (walker on way) its the jumping we want to like I read a review:

My son was a door bouncer addict but got so rowdy with it, we went shopping for a safer alternative. We found this and it is worth every penny. He will quite happily entertain himself with bouncing up and down and rocking it forwards and backwards.

Which is apart of the ideal bit for what we want :D

Not fancyiing any of the door attached ones and kinda working out where our livingroom door is in new house she'd be better if the bounce is not on the door and can't be attached to thin air :rofl:

its just my girls Wobbs they need constant stimulation and get bored sooo easily. I have tried or have most toys going, anything for 10 minutes peace!

Caitlin will love it tho!

xxx

My cousin has it and loves it!! She has the raunforest one and she cracks up laughing the whole time she is jumping! its so cute! my aunt is supposed to give it to us when she outgrows it.

its just my girls Wobbs they need constant stimulation and get bored sooo easily. I have tried or have most toys going, anything for 10 minutes peace!

Caitlin will love it tho!

xxx
Not sure if we will get it

Was wondering if it bounced much - is it really like teh door bouncers like that woman says?

You must spend a fortune on the girls :shock: My missy is having one more thing (this or door one) & thats it for 3 months anyway :dohh:

My cousin has it and loves it!! She has the raunforest one and she cracks up laughing the whole time she is jumping! its so cute! my aunt is supposed to give it to us when she outgrows it.
So do you think it bounces like the door one would? :blush:

Oh yeah definitally.. the height adjusted on my cousins too. So if they cannot reach the ground or they are able to bend their legs and bounce too much it was adjustable. It also provides a little lengthier time frame in which you can use it. My cousin was 8 months old the last time I saw her (which was only like a month ago) and she was going away at it and just having a great time.

They dont have as much freedom as the door one, but they have acrivities on the play tray-The door one is definitley bouncier but the jumperoo may keep her entertained longer :wacko:

OR she may be like Lucy, you buy a door bouncer and she screams the place down!:rofl:

Erm :rofl:

Tbh not bothered Daddys buying this one :rofl:

Problem with the door bouncers is that it's bloody annoying having to put it up each time, especially when you're alone at home with your baby. Unless of course, you're lucky to have a doorway that you can keep it up in.

That things looks cool, I wanted one for Bethanie.

We've got a tigger door bouncer for callum, would love one of those but unfortunately have no room to keep one!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->