anyone having pcod ..wanna join me in my journey

Pearly86

Reaction score
need a friend to join me in this journey of having pcod and ttc since long its oging to be 8 months now..and no success yet...not on any med yet
i get my periods too every month which got really bad last 6 months as i had put on weight and m sure thats when pcod hit me
so now that i have lost my wieht and got my last period on day 28 spot on..and my ov definately shifted as i could see the positive opk way earlier then i was getting previously
so guys really need to buddy up with someone in similar situation or one who has already got success to achieve some motivation..

I have pcos, but I don't ovulate on my own or have regular cycles. I really hope you're able to get pregnant on your own without meds! Good luck!

I have pcos. I do ovulate on my own, but I think they are very weak ovulations. I'm very fortunate to have 3 kids, all conceived while I had pretty bad pcos. We've not had luck this time around, it's been 16 months, but I'm not giving up yet.

Good luck to all!

Ttc 2 years with pcos went on met and bromocriptine and got a bfp today

Hello there hun, I've got pcos, 23 years of age and been TTC for over four years for our second child, our beautiful dd was conceived within a week of of ntnp but this time round things have been a lot harder. My gyn told me our chances of having another child are very very unlikely unless we do ivf but i m not giving up until we get our miracle baby Naturally. There's always hope. Fxd ull get there soon. X x x

Hi Pearly86,

We were TTC for 19 months. Our first child we conceived the first month we tried so we kept TTC for a year but my periods were very irregular, so I started temping to get a handle on things. After a year, we went back to my gyn. She prescribed clomid without running any tests, which we tried for 3 cycles and it didn't work except for reducing my cycle length to 30 from 44-56.
Finally we went to RMA NJ. They diagnosed me with a maybe PCOS because of insulin resistance and prescribed metformin. So I started metformin CD 11, this cycle I also had the HSG test done (tubes were clear).

I kept temping and FF said I Oed on CD 27 but this day kept changing.. I didn't test because I could handle any more :bfn: And then FF said they cannot pinpoint the day I Oed any more... all this while my temps stayed high. Comparing my older charts I realized that there were 18 days of high temps and temps I have never had before. I started getting a little hopeful. It was either I am pregnant or I have a cyst! So I ran and bought a test, held off for 4 hours and tested right in office! I had bought the digi test this time.. and it just kept ticking ticking and ticking! Finally it gave me the + YES!!! :bfp:

Couple of days back my blood work showed that the insulin resistance was normal now thanks to metformin.. so I can say it worked for me in 1 month!!

Praying you get your :bfp: too soon! We wasted a lot of time when we should have gone to get help sooner!

wow ..what you guys did differently that month??

and good news is m over with my pcos condition :):) but still into ttc mode..hope that ends soon into bfps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->