Anyone here joining the "2 under 2" club - 2012 edition?

Hello ladies. How are we all on this bright and overcast Monday?

Good luck to those with scans this week. Mine is tomorrow at 2pm. Cannot wait xxx

We have our scan tomorrow too, at 10. Exciting times. Are you finding out the team? We are hoping to this time.

Good luck with your scans tomorrow kitty and jaybee!! x

Hey everyone just back from our scan, all is fine and we are having a boy!! So excited and my hubby is over the moon! Went to next and boughtnsome little blue sleep suits, felt so weird to be looking at blue things instead of pink, I'm so used to buying girls things!

Congrats on team blue, that's awesome. Good to hear all is good too.
I will be the same if we are team pink tomorrow, so used to buying boys things. I find though that there I such less choice for boys than girls.
Xx

Hi Girls :wave:

Been to midwife today (1st time since 18 weeks!) I am measuring at 35 weeks already :winkwink:
But kinda knew that 1/ From my size & 2/ From my previous large LO's! :baby:

No names yet! Or anything to be honest! :wacko:

Moving tommorow & wont have internet until 20th Jan :dohh:

Everyone take care & speak again soon :friends:

Good that all well, I measured big with Tobi too, will wait and see what happens with this one.

Good luck on the move. See u in a few days once everything is up and running again!

Ooooh congratulations Hodbert! And goodluck to everyone having scans tomorrow!

You're making me want to find out more and more now!!

I'll update more info later but Im due August 13, 2012, my daughter was born August 1, 2011, one year 12 days expected in between! Super excited!

Morning all,
Thought I'd say hi as I have been up since 5 with Tobi. Dunno how heis surviving on so little sleep at he moment (bed at 8pm and up a 5 or 530am!) with an our in the day. I knows am struggling as is OH!

Anyhow, enough whining! Excited as today is the day! Will let you know in a few hours if we are. :blue::pink:.

Good luck to everyone else today too. Xxx

Good luck Jaybee! Hope you have a healthy andco-operative littlebean xxx

Good luck with your scan jaybee...where in wiltshire/somerset border are you? I am also kinda on the wiltshire/somerset border (kinda lol) i live in frome...where u got your scan? Xx

Good luck with your scan jaybee...where in wiltshire/somerset border are you? I am also kinda on the wiltshire/somerset border (kinda lol) i live in frome...where u got your scan? Xx

NO WAY! I am in westbury! Used to live in frome, mum and dad still do!
Thanks, we are off to Trowbridge. Just had to call and see where we have to go!

Oh wow literally down the road haha i had my scan at frome hospital and am hoping to have the baby there too,as its the birthing unit and i dont know if ill make it to bath hosp goin by my last labour lol

Were having another boy...you excited for your scan? How old is tobias? My DS is 19 months xxx

Thanks ladies, still quite get my head around being pregnant let alone that we're having a boy! When Holly takes up all my attention it's hard to find time to think about another one! Gl to those having scans today, looking forward to seeing your flavour!

How is everyone else doing? I'm getting really and stomach aches at the mo which isn't too pleasant, all part and parcel I guess!

Boys are awesome Hodbert... but it must be weird getting used to teh idea of having a different sex than your last.

Wilts/Somerset ladies - How far are you from Swindon? I do not know Geography very well lol xx

We had our private gender scan in swindon hun,so its about 45 mins away On a good day :) xxx

seems like all of us so far are having boys :D.. good luck with the scans tomorrow.. we need a bit of pink in this thread. lol

and kellyc75 don't worry about measuring big either.. I'm huge.. at 28 weeks i was measuring 33-34cm and I've grown since.. lol

Im measuring big too,am 25 weeks today and am measuring 28 weeks so i really eouldnt worry to much xxx

I measured small with Fin and had to go for a growth scan at 30 weeks. Actually I was just holding him in well and was extremely full of baby lol. They predicted a big baby after that scan. He was alleged to be 4lbs 3oz at 30 weeks and given that they are then meant to gain .5lb a week he should have been 9lb oz if born at term. He was a week late and just 7lb 7oz. I think they hardly know. A friend of mine had a 10lber without measuring big at all lol xx

I was nearly induced due to the "massive" baby I was supposed to be having, and ended up having him at 40+6 and he was 7lb 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->