Anyone here joining the "2 under 2" club - 2012 edition?

so we have got back.
and we are ........
Team......
BLUE again. YEAY.

Lumpy is measuring all healthy and hearty, everything the correct size and in the right place.

I was kinda convinced we were having a girl, so a small shock. But I am very happy to be having a boy. The main thing is he is perfect!

We are all on course for an DD of 28th May.

I am sooooo chuffed that everything is good.

Awww congrats Jaybee. Tobias will have a little brother to play with :cloud9:

We seem to be on a boy streak so I'm convinced I'll geta blue result too today lol xxx

:hi: May I join!!

Name: Kelli
Relationship status: Married
Occupation: I'm a full time working mom. I am an office manager at an air conditioning company!!
Children: I have a wonderful little man Connor who is 22 months today!
Due date: 28th March
Sex of baby: Little girl this time!
Age gap between babies: Between 24-25 months
What are you most looking forward to: I can't wait to see how Connor is with his baby sister. I know he will be an awsome protective big brother. I can't wait to breastfeed again.
What are you most nervous/worried about: Everything! How will I cope with 2 and working full time.

Aww congratulations jaybee :) boys are defo strong on this thread Kitty its down to you for the girl haha

Glad everything went well with your scan tho jaybee its awesome seeing them isnt it :) i heard my little mans heartbeat again yday and it was amazing...doesnt get boring hearing it...xxx

Aww congratulations jaybee :) boys are defo strong on this thread Kitty its down to you for the girl haha

Glad everything went well with your scan tho jaybee its awesome seeing them isnt it :) i heard my little mans heartbeat again yday and it was amazing...doesnt get boring hearing it...xxx

Thanks hon, the Sonographer was amazing. she really explained what we were looking at, and what she was looking for etc. We saw so uch more than we did with Tobi (we complained about the sonographer in Bucks as he was soooo unfreindly). we have some great pics. Will upload once I am back at work and can scan them in!

My mum reminded me though today, that I was actually born at Trowbridge hospital! but we are going to the birthing centre in Frome.

Doesn't get boring in the slightest. LOVE IT.

Oh wow literally down the road haha i had my scan at frome hospital and am hoping to have the baby there too,as its the birthing unit and i dont know if ill make it to bath hosp goin by my last labour lol

Were having another boy...you excited for your scan? How old is tobias? My DS is 19 months xxx

we are planning on coming to Frome Birthing centre too, RUH is too far away, plus its handy for handing TObi over to the grandparents when I go into labour. Also, i won't be able to have an epi, which I really don't want.. even though I know it is bloody painful!
Tobias is 20 months and about two weeks.
We should meet up for a playdate!

Oh wow literally down the road haha i had my scan at frome hospital and am hoping to have the baby there too,as its the birthing unit and i dont know if ill make it to bath hosp goin by my last labour lol

Were having another boy...you excited for your scan? How old is tobias? My DS is 19 months xxx

we are planning on coming to Frome Birthing centre too, RUH is too far away, plus its handy for handing TObi over to the grandparents when I go into labour. Also, i won't be able to have an epi, which I really don't want.. even though I know it is bloody painful!
Tobias is 20 months and about two weeks.
We should meet up for a playdate!

Yeh my mum lives in frome too and will be having Ollie for us which is soooo handy,i had ollie in cambridge and had a horrible midwife so im glad im down here...yeh we should meet up for a play date,would be lovely as our boys are pretty much same age aswel :) Ollie doesnt have any playmates his age there all either a yr older or a yr younger lol xxx

so we have got back.
and we are ........
Team......
BLUE again. YEAY.

Lumpy is measuring all healthy and hearty, everything the correct size and in the right place.

I was kinda convinced we were having a girl, so a small shock. But I am very happy to be having a boy. The main thing is he is perfect!

We are all on course for an DD of 28th May.

I am sooooo chuffed that everything is good.

Oooooh many congrats!! Same due date as me!

I'm going to have to sneakily find out on Monday, just to try to throw a girl into the mix!

Hi :) can i join too?
I'm Michelle, live in Aberdeen and am very shortly joining the 2 under 2 club, although i'll only be 2 weeks shy of 2 under 1!
I have an almost 11 month old girl called Tabitha and a blue bump coming in approx 7 weeks :)

Eeeeeeekkkk congrats kitty yeyyyy thats brilliant :)

See told u,u needed to girl it up a bit,it was getting too blue in here haha not that indont LOVE blue :)

Welcome michelle :) hope your well only 7 weeks left,bet ur excited xxx

congrats was time for some pink to brighten up the place :D

I am excited! a bit worried how the hell i'll manage 2 of them but i'm sure it'll all be fine!

Thanks ladies. I actually cried. I don;t think I even realised how much I must have wanted this result. I get to buy pink shit :cloud9:

Attachments

• 397208_10151139170435338_702910337_22337829_246330723_n.jpg
    397208_10151139170435338_702910337_22337829_246330723_n.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 381175_10151139175355338_702910337_22337854_1709221014_n.jpg
    381175_10151139175355338_702910337_22337854_1709221014_n.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
Aww kitty i know exactly that feeling!
I really didn't think i had a preference but when i found out i was blue i was sooo happy! I have bought a LOT of blue shit!!!
Ooooh Vicky so we are! my official date is 5th March but i'm a planned section the week before that so i'm still waiting for a final date :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->