anyone here WTT after an ectopic?

hahaha!@ the symptom spotting! it becomes an obsession doesnt it..

Well if AF comes for you, then its a fresh start and maybe you can TTC casually (if there is such a thing)..

I wish you all the luck and baby :dust: in the world xxx

As for me im still getting these niggles but the come mainly in the evening???

at least they aren't debilitating, and have subsided a bit. *whew!

My POAS addiction got the best of me today. :bfn: *sigh, oh well! -Though, it still is rather early considering i didn't get bfps till 11dpo or so. (today's only8dpo.)
Whatever. I know, it's not over till the :witch: shows up. But I don't feel like I have before, so I am pretty sure she's on her way. I just hope my cycle isn't uber long cause of the EP. I'd like to start TTC very soon!

I have everything crossed for you huni, you deserve a bfp so much!

Im ok today infact the left sided pain has vanished ...

odd!

Premomt, I hope you get your BFP too! Tell me about in on the addiction to POAS! I've been doing 1 daily in the mornings. Every night when I go to bed I tell myself that I wont do in the morning-- I will wait and see if AF shows-- but half asleep every morning I do it! *sigh* Had some mild crapming this afternoon so I'm pretty sure she's on her way-- and I have no other symptoms! Although my spotting has stopped and my BBT has gone up... hmmmm!!

Lorraine, I'm glad to hear the pain is gone!!! I can't wait to see how everything progresses for you! Lots of positive thoughts floating your way. :)

Lou, i've got not only fingers but toes crossed too that your pain stay away.

Premomt, cant you buy some cb tests from England and get them posted???

Lets hope there are lots of positive tests flying our way girlies

:dust:

Ive been to my GP's today and informed him of my pregnancy, to say he was shocked was an understatement! lol

I told him my worrys and he examined me, and did a urine test etc. and he said that everything seems ok, i told him i think im 5 weeks and he said but you only had the op 6 weeks ago??? lol i said yehhhh :blush: i know..

He thinks the pain could be bowel or post surgery related, hes not concerned as theres no bleeding and the pain isnt constant.

He was lovely he said to me.. the risk is higher as you have had a previous EP however, i have faith that this one is going to be in the right place..

Just him saying that made a huge difference to how ive been feeling.. he said the scan next week will be fine and to let him know asap how i got on..

he was lovely..:cloud9:

Wonderful!!! Just to hear that from a professional really puts you at ease doesn't it? So glad he was helpful lou~

i'm pleased he's reassured you a bit, worrying won't help matters! x x

Hey Girls,
I was discharged from hospital yesterday after an ectopic and failed pregnancy. I'm going to take my time to read through all your messages as i have no idea what should happen next. I'm still in a lot of pain after the operation on tuesday.
Anna

Hi ya Anna, ive followed your thread in first tri huni, Im so sorry for your loss :(

If you need any advice, have any questions please ask us!

Theres alot of very knowledgable ladies on this thread xxxx

So sorry anna. The recovery process is so different for all of us, so I hope you can make heads or tails of our posts. what's your back story? How long TTC and how far along were you when you found out it was an EP?
Again, so sorry. But as lou said, were all here to help!

I've been trying for just shy of 2 years with many problems due to contraception. Finally got my BFP just before valentines and after a week of not knowing if i'd lost my baby or what was going on i was just over 7 weeks when i was finally rushed to theatre.
That morning however we found out that there was one failed pregnancy that i was miscarrying and one that looked like EP. It's been the hardest week of my life and feels like it's never going to be over!

Oh huni 2 losses :( im so sorry :hugs:

You will need time to grieve and mourn your loss its only natural, and you will want to know why me? as i did and im sure every woman on here has felt the same.

All i can say is, time is a healer and eventually the pain will lessen :hugs:

Can i ask did you have any spotting or pain prior to the EP being diagnosed? as that was my main symptom (spotting) i spotted for a week before i had a scan then they said i had an empty womb, so did a laprascopy and found baby in my right tube, i got to see the pics aswell which i think helped me to understand what had happend and helped me to put closure to it all.

This is the perfect place to express your feelings huni, so dont be afraid to rant away xxxx

hey Anna, sorry about your losses but we're all here, feel free to bend our ears, rant, question etc etc x x x

Thanks girls,
i had spotting a for a week was in and out of hospital the whole time they couldn't tell me much we had several scans and every time my hubby saw this little sac but my hormone levels kept going up and down so on the day of the op they confirmed the failed pregnancy but said they were more concerned about the growth in my tube/overy and that's when i got admitted!

hay ladies i am back!!
anna i am soo sorry that you have had a ep everyone is different an it takes every one a different amount of time to heal!! if you have any questions feel free to ask!! we will do our best!
:hug:

Yay gnomette! :happydance: we want details and pics!!!!

heeelllooooo, how did it go? wheres the pics???? x x

pics are on their way i promise!! what do you wanna know??
the wedding was amazing!! the honeymoon was great! we saw the eiffel tower, notre damn, champs eylessay,louvre, concorde, and all of disney! it was great! its stil sinking in that i am married and it all stil seems like a wonderful dream!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
hows evey one been anythin been going on what have i missed!!!
oh i forgot to say oh says we can start ttc in april!! whoop whop:happydance::happydance:

Wow sounds like the start of a happy future ! cant wait to see your pics :D

Nothing to report here, i have my scan on friday so 2 more sleeps to go until i know whats what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->