anyone here WTT after an ectopic?

fingers crossed all!! i know we will al get there xx

Hey lou, how are you feeling? how many dpo were you when you started feeling the pulling twinges this time around?
I ask cause I am 3 dpo and have been feeling a lot of things twinges, and sharp pains in my EP side. Nervousness I suppose...

i are you using opaks or charting? an ever since i have had my surgery i have noticed everything every twinge and every slight ache or rumble an now i am not on the pill anymore its magnefied!! i am even worse but it maybe just you noticing stuff more but if it is major pain like crippling pain i would suggest going to see the doctor! i hope you are well all take care xx :hug::hug:

No, its nothin major, or I would be at the docs. Just noticing it , and wanting to coorilate it to a BFP

thanks for that mazza.
I've booked in to see the doc next thursday to ask even more questions. I'm taking my sister along (my husband would be no help) so she can ask questions that i'll forget to! amongst other things i keep getting stabbing pains down my right hand side frequently and so far this cycle has been 43 days and no sign of the witch. the cycle before was the one after my hcg levels dropped to 4, so between that day and the start of my next period was around 46 days! I just dont know where i am and i'm convinced i'm not ovulating (my temping indicates the same too) aaarrrggghh HELP!:help::help::help::help:

have you tried usin opaks to see if they come up with anything? i hope the doc helps you!! fingers crossed!! fingers crossed rabbit!! love an hugs comin your way!

Hi ya ladies!

I had funny twinges more or less after ovulation so yeh about 2-6 dpo...mine was on good side hence my panic... however it turned out to be just overy pain :D... so try not to panic xx

I had my midwife appointment yesterday and am all booked in (all feels 'real' now)

Have another scan on friday to check HB etc.. i;'ll be 8+2 !
Goodluck everyone xxxxx :dust:

oh lou how exciting.
Its 3 weeks today since i lost the twins and i don't really know what i should be doing. I really want to start trying again but not sure where i stand. x

good luck aflight 84! hay ladies here are a couple of photos as promised!!
Laurence & Naomi 003.jpgCeremony29.jpgCeremony30.jpgPreWedding7.jpgCeremony22.jpg

good luck with everything ladies i am going to have a bit of a break from bab i am just having a bit of a fluff over everythin!! i seem the one who has put off ttc the longest an i think now the time has actually come around just having a bit of a panic i am going to see my doctor tomorrow in the mornin to talk things through! an to see what they say bout it all!! i want to be a mum again so badly i think it is just starting to get a bit panicy but that maybe because i was told i had the biggest ectopic that they had seen in a long time an its all coming back to haunt me!! i have been trying to stay calm cause i know how much hubby wants to be a father he always says hes already a daddy but i know much he wants to be a father an i am just getting these feelings that my body has let him down befor! sorry i know you all have your own issues an that i am just rambling an all the rest of it but i dont know where else to turn!

Gnomette- your dress is gorgeous. You look amazing! Good luck with eveything and know it will work out for you
XXXXXXX

good luck with everything ladies i am going to have a bit of a break from bab i am just having a bit of a fluff over everythin!! i seem the one who has put off ttc the longest an i think now the time has actually come around just having a bit of a panic i am going to see my doctor tomorrow in the mornin to talk things through! an to see what they say bout it all!! i want to be a mum again so badly i think it is just starting to get a bit panicy but that maybe because i was told i had the biggest ectopic that they had seen in a long time an its all coming back to haunt me!! i have been trying to stay calm cause i know how much hubby wants to be a father he always says hes already a daddy but i know much he wants to be a father an i am just getting these feelings that my body has let him down befor! sorry i know you all have your own issues an that i am just rambling an all the rest of it but i dont know where else to turn!

Oh sweetheart , I totally understand what you are saying, please dont stay awayto long tho and i want to see you back here TTC real soon xx:hugs:

and your pics are lovely they really are stunning dress to!! xxx

gnomette , you look absolutely beautiful

i'm sure everything will be fine, i suppose its just a case of trying not to let it take over your life... take care, come back soon x x x

Gnomette~ :hugs: Getting back on the horse (so the saying goes) is the scariest thing in the world! I am glad you are going to have a chat with the doc, that should help put your mind at ease.
And in regards to your wedding~ Congrats again! And WOWOW!! what a beautiful dress! You guys (over there across the pond!) are so much more advanced with fashion. I would have had a blast looking for a dress abroad!

hay ladies i am back but part time!! alot calmer than i was but the break has done me good just been mum an wife an not having anything bout babies!! but that was until af was nearly a week late but i think that was to do with coming off the pill no funny twinges so its all ok!! anyway i am great dispite it all!! taken my little man out an having some quality mum an son time!! thank you for the comments on my dress i love it i stil keep looking at it an wanting to just wear it around the house or to do the school run lol!! any way mazza just been reading your nightmare n i am so sorry things are so rough for you!! all my love and hugs to you bless ya!! i do sort of understand i had to have part of my bowel removed when i had my ectopic as it was so big it had fused its self to it an i have problems that i wont go in to that i will have for the rest of my life!! i hope that things get better for you soon!
how is everyone else!!

Heya gnomette! glad to see you are back, and so glad to know you had some good time with your son. (which by the way- he was the red head in the pic right??? Where did he get that hair from???!! WOW!)

I'm doing well. af's just about to leave in a day or so, and then i will be back to full TTC craziness again! I am all stocked up with OPKs and a new BB thermometer. i'm ready!!! *insert grr face here*

Good to hear from you again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->