anyone here WTT after an ectopic?

Wow you got to do a lot and see a lot! Fab! Did the weather cooporate for you?
April! Woohoo! :happydance:

wow scan on friday i will have my fingers crossed!!
the weather was cold an we only had one day where it rained but we just did stuff in doors! there were shows an stuff to see at disney so it didnt really matter!! it was absolutly amazing! we have a bit of money left in cheques so we are getting our tatoos done! as soon as they have cleared!! so roll on next week roll on april lookin forward to the future :cloud9::cloud9:

sounds like you had a great time, and fantastic news about starting to try again x x

gnomette~ our dr gave us clearence to start ttc in april as well, but I am going to start this cycle. (on CD3 now) are you starting to chart, or have you been? are we close in cycle?

i am on cd5!! i have promised oh no charting or anything like that but i am allowed to use okpaks! he wants to jus go au natural!! i am waiting til next cycle we are jus recovering from honeymoon an wedding but we should be ok for next monthas we didnt borrow any money we just have been living life on a shoe string for the past few months so we are going to have a stress free month then try a month of being able to afford to have take away every now again an a bottle of wine we can drink with dinner an be able to splurge its hubbys birthday next month an i dont wanna be stresssing him out with o paks an fertile days!! i have come off the pill so it i just with drawral at the mo nothin to write home bout! so nothin to fuss over til next month at the moment i am having a case of cold feet worrying bout it all!! so i am ok being happy for all of you!! just not so not unhappy but you know?!?!? nervous i think cautious dont know difficult to say!!

i understand your feelings, I was feeling the same way yesterday. Kinda waffeling about wether or not to keep TTC or to wait a few months.. DH wants to keep trying so... We will!

Just to let you all know, i had my scan yesterday, and the clever little bean made it to the right place!!!

I didnt have to have a transvaginal scan, she managed to see it through belly..

didnt get to see hb this time but they want me back in 2 weeks to check that everything is growing ok etc...

the relief is amazing.. i feel like i can breathe again

Thankyou all for listening to me moan on over the past weeks..

i love you all xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

yay lou!! clever bean!!
yeh oh just tells me if we if i keep thinking like that then we will never try at all sometimes i just want to hit him when he says that but i know he's right! i have another smear test at the end of the month cause they found abnormal cells last time so we have to wait til after then anyway! so bit worried bout that as well!! but hay ho gotta try an think posative hay?
good luck girlys!!
:hug::hug:

Hi there
I am new. I had an ep a week past on sat. I had been bleeding for 4 weeks. I had a suspected mc two weeks before the ectopic which ruptured on the way to theatre. All in all I feel ok and I saw the gyn today and she said I am free to try after 1 AF, which I am delighted about as I thought I would have to wait longer.
She also said if I am not pregnant after 6mths I will get IVF. My other tube looks ok but she did say its very long.
I take great reassurance from Lou's story. I would love to have the guts to try right now, but OH is scared and wants to wait for 1 AF. My mother neraly fell over when I said I could try after 1AF. (She used to be a midwife). She wants me to wait 3mths so I feel underpressure.
My gut feeling is to wait 1af, and see how I feel......

hay mazza
we have waited 6 months an i have just come off the pill!! i did message you on your other thred if you need any help or advice feel free to message!
sorry for your loss! wow i af just wait til you are ready give your self some time dont rush it if your not ready just do it in your own time xx
take care love
:hug:

I may wait more than 1 af, that was just the min that dr suggested. I think I will see how long that take and how I feel generally. I do take some comfort in looking forward so it gives me hope about trying again soon. I hear what you are sayingf though about not rushing. XXX

It all depends on how you few physically and emotionally..

I was ready 2 weeks after my op, i new i wanted to do it quick and i new the risks (which made the first 5 weeks hell) not knowing if baby was where he/she should be etc.. altho saying that all women 1 month or 1 year after surgery still have the very same fears.. (known as the EP Legacy)

As long as you are ready.. then go for it... i wish you the very best of luck xxx

I totally get your thinking. I am ready to go emotionally but physically my wounds are just getting over an infection and i will try as soon as they are ok. Dr said wait for 1 af but I am hoping that wont be too long as opks are showing 2 lines which are getting stronger day by day.
I truly understand the quick thing. I want to put myself back where I was asap and I dont think I am rushing emotionally. PMA!
I do wish you all the very best with this pregnancy- let me know how it goes!
Sorry for thread hogging!

not hogging it at all! I understand your want, no need to get back to TTC so soon. I am back at it a month eariler than the dr recomended. Its what I need to do!

I feel that I will be back in control when I can start trying again!

mazza. Only you will know when the time is right. I couldn't wait to get back to it but that doesn't stop me being scared as hell! X X

How did they find ut about your tubes? has this happened to you before?How is it you get to try IVF if you haven't conceived within 6 months? I was treated with methotrexate and then left to my own devices with no follow up care or anything.... absolutely pants!

The hospital thought I mc at 6 weeks and did no follow up. They then missed the ectoipc and sent me home again ( went to the Killers gig with the ectopic ready to blow!). I was left sitting about the hospital all day when they eventually did the surgery but it ruptured when I was on the trolley on the way to theatre.

This is the first time, but I asked them to look at the other one while they had me opened up. They said it looked ok but it is quite long, and so they couldnt tell for 100% sure if it was ok, or was free from kinks.

The gyn offered ivf if I am not pregnant in 6 mths. On one hand i think this is good but on the other hand it makes me think they know that I wont get pregnant as most Dr dont offer this too freely!

No follow up is a disgrace. I had awful treatment to start however they have been pretty good so far. The GPs at my surgery have been great, calling me to see if I am ok and want to talk.

I was thinking about getting a dye test to check the other tube out. If i need IVF I would rather start now....

I would write a letter of complaint in relation to your treatment!

I was left sitting about the hospital all day when they eventually did the surgery but it ruptured when I was on the trolley on the way to theatre.

I didn't sit in the hospital all day, but I ruptured the same way... So glad you are getting excellent aftercare. I think the dye test is something you should consider after TTC a few more months. from what I hear, they are very painful and can cause problems themselves if you are aok otherwise.

I am sorry you ruptured too. I thankfully dont remember much.
I just spoke to my oh and he doesnt want me to do it too soon as it requires a general anaesthetic which dont overly agree with me (my memory is dreadful for days after), I think I will just try. I got pregnant on cycle 1 of TTC last time, and I am all ready with the pre seed and the opks for after my 1st AF.
Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->