Anyone hoping for a New Year's BFP?!?!

Can I please stalk? There's several ladies here that I've been ttc with for the last 7 months with and want to be here for their BFP's.

Well my temp spiked back up to 98.68 and I got really excited but then took a test and a BFN :( I hope it means it's still early and that AF doesn't show :( Gah feeling a lot of doubts right now!

Its possible to the a BFP 3-4 days after a dip so just hold on :) where is your chart?

Here is my chart I'm not sure how to link it to this site? And thanks so much for giving me hope!!! :)

Your chart is pretty much picture perfect. All high temps! With my first I didn't get a light line until 13dpo and some get it as late as 19dpo, but that's pretty rare.

Thank you so much!!:hugs: I've been cramping but no AF yet: and have a tingiling sensation in my breasts and a runny nose ( have no idea if that's a sign?) I've decided if AF doesn't show Sunday I'll retest :) that should put me at 15dpo fx my temps stay elevated

smiley - hope to see you on my thread stalking too! Glad to hear from you!

Here are my opks. The one on the blanket is yest around 1 pm, the sock yest at 9:45pm and the one with the ring today at 12:45. I think it's getting darker? My temp was weird today and I haven't put it in yet, but I have it written down.

Attachments

• 12-30 1.jpg
    12-30 1.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 12-30 2.jpg
    12-30 2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1
  • 12-31 1.jpg
    12-31 1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 1
Smiley - How are you and your little blueberry doing :) Are you going to find out the gender btw? And are you hoping one way or the other?

Smiley: congrats on BFP and feel free!

Brit: I just hope this is your month! Everything looks like it will be!

Queirda: I cant see the tests!

Me too!!! Thanks for ur input!! I'll keep u updated :)

Since some say they couldn't see them, here are the opk pics again. Blanket 12-30 about 1pm, sock 12-30 9:45, ring 12-31 12:45pm. I did another just now at 6pm and it's lighter than the last one, so I'll be doing another around 10. I'm covered if my surge never got me a positive opk, but I'm assuming I haven't O'd yet.

Attachments

• 12-30 1.jpg
    12-30 1.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 12-30 2.jpg
    12-30 2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 0
  • 12-31 1.jpg
    12-31 1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 1
I'm hoping for a BFP!! I'm 11dpo tested with a negative this morning but not giving up hope!!

I'm hoping for a BFP!! I'm 11dpo tested with a negative this morning but not giving up hope!!

I am also 11dpo and tested this morning with a BFN!!! Fingers crossed for you! Hope this can be our month!!!

Sorry for all the ladies feeling skeptical. I'm feeling it myself. I know I'm only 10dpo but I had a BFN this morning and I've had my standard menstral migraine for two days now complete with throwing up. I'm actually considering taking my meds (unknown if safe during pregnancy). Every month I fight through a 4 day migraine, drug free, only to find out I'm not pregnant and I could have just taken the darn pill! Based on my part experiences, I haven't gotten a migraine when I'm pregnant. Shouldn't that be enough of a sign to take the meds?

Well I tested on Christmas Eve because I didn't want to have a couple drinks without knowing. BFN. No period yet and will be CD38 tomorrow, but I don't even know when or even IF I ovulated, only thought I did :-/. Waiting until January 10 now to test again. I'm trying so hard to keep my hopes up, but honestly I'm expecting another BFN or random period.

The bottom was taking yesterday and the top was taken this AM. I've been so miserable and skeptical today that I barely looked at it aside taking it. Tomorrow will be the deciding factor. Because I know there is a chance it's an evap, I'll watch it more closely in the AM. Does anyone else see it? FX!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20141231_220658128_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20141231_220658128_HDR~2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 15
Well I tested on Christmas Eve because I didn't want to have a couple drinks without knowing. BFN. No period yet and will be CD38 tomorrow, but I don't even know when or even IF I ovulated, only thought I did :-/. Waiting until January 10 now to test again. I'm trying so hard to keep my hopes up, but honestly I'm expecting another BFN or random period.

Are you charting or doing OPKs? FX!

The bottom was taking yesterday and the top was taken this AM. I've been so miserable and skeptical today that I barely looked at it aside taking it. Tomorrow will be the deciding factor. Because I know there is a chance it's an evap, I'll watch it more closely in the AM. Does anyone else see it? FX!!!

I definitely see a line. Keep us updated. Fx'd for you.

Okay guys. I need to play catch up. I don't feel good. Af is taking a lot out of me. The cramping is so bad it is making me sick. Plus it is like Niagara Falls. Sorry Tmi. As soon as I feel a little better I will catch up.

Just posting so I can stalk the thread and hopefully bring over some of my good luck for you ladies. :) :dust:

Think my chances over no af but no lines either

https://[URL=https://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Twinkle_tots/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/C8522DC9-085D-4F2B-950B-6AF61BDDDE29_zpsnsh31xvt.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a546/Twinkle_tots/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/C8522DC9-085D-4F2B-950B-6AF61BDDDE29_zpsnsh31xvt.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Think my chances over no af but no lines either

https://[URL=https://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Twinkle_tots/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/C8522DC9-085D-4F2B-950B-6AF61BDDDE29_zpsnsh31xvt.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a546/Twinkle_tots/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/C8522DC9-085D-4F2B-950B-6AF61BDDDE29_zpsnsh31xvt.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

How many dpo are you?

Temp is still elevated :) 98.61 a slight dip but still up there :)

Happy New Year, Everyone!!!

Ok, I took another PT this AM. Two, actually. The first one, the wick stopped after I dumped my pee so I had to try to squeeze a little more pee out and dunked that I've and a new one (Moral of the story: check before you dump!). Anyway this was my result in 5 minutes. I'm still feeling skeptical. I'm not sure if it's because of the migraine or how faint it is. What do you ladies think? Should I let my guard down?

Attachments

• IMG_20150101_091311919_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20150101_091311919_HDR~2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member