Anyone hoping for a New Year's BFP?!?!

Congrats Nikk! FXed you see a nice strong progression and have a H&H 9 months!

Teeny - You could try talking with your doctor about trying Femara (Letrozole) instead of Clomid. They work very similarly but Femara has a much lower chance of multiples.

Brit - That's a pretty small dip, I wouldn't worry too much, especially since it's still early for you.

I just started charting temps mid cycle.... And was getting really excited because my temp kept increasing but today it dropped slightly from 98.56 to 98.4 how soon and how much of a drop occurs when ur period is about to show? I have a few more days left before AF is suppose to come and trying really hard to refrain from testing because I'm getting so sad to keep seeing BFN even tho I'm only 10 DPO...

Can someone please take a look at my chart and tell me how it looks? Thanks in advance!

Congrats nicki!!!!!

I thought the same thing when I had a huge dip below coverline at 10dpo this cycle (look at my chart!). Turns out I had nothing to be concerned about! BTW, your temps are all way above coverline so no worries for now!!

I just started charting temps mid cycle.... And was getting really excited because my temp kept increasing but today it dropped slightly from 98.56 to 98.4 how soon and how much of a drop occurs when ur period is about to show? I have a few more days left before AF is suppose to come and trying really hard to refrain from testing because I'm getting so sad to keep seeing BFN even tho I'm only 10 DPO...

Can someone please take a look at my chart and tell me how it looks? Thanks in advance!

Congrats nicki!!!!!

I thought the same thing when I had a huge dip below coverline at 9dpo this cycle (look at my chart!). Turns out I had nothing to be concerned about! BTW, your temps are all way above coverline so no worries for now!!

Thanks!!! That gives me hope!!! Congrats again!!!!

Negative opk today. Honestly relieved by this! Hoping for O and a temp jump soon.

Congrats Nikk! FXed you see a nice strong progression and have a H&H 9 months!

Teeny - You could try talking with your doctor about trying Femara (Letrozole) instead of Clomid. They work very similarly but Femara has a much lower chance of multiples.

Brit - That's a pretty small dip, I wouldn't worry too much, especially since it's still early for you.

Thank you I'm hoping to see it stay around the same

Hi ladies - how is everyone? cd4 for me, testing around the 21st January! Sending lots of baby dust - I really hope this month goes quickly and is lucky lol xx

Here's this cycle's first opk, done around 1 pm. It's cd11 for me and it looks like we're getting there!

Attachments

• untitled (6) (375x500).jpg
    untitled (6) (375x500).jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 5
Man, I just can't wait for that ball to drop and 2014 to be out of here. Worst year in a long time in a lot of different parts of my life - from ttc, illness, work issues, and a death of a beloved family member....
FXed to all of us in 2015 and lots and lots of :dust:

Krissy - They say things have to get worse before they can get better. I hope you've hit that point already, so your new year can be full of joy. :hugs:

Krissy, I agree with querida, things do seem to get worse before they get better. I'm sorry you've had a bad year. I hope next year is a great year for you.

Today is cd10 for me and time to start opks! Feeling really hopeful about this cycle being the one! This is my 4th cycle ttc :wave:
So I ovulated yesterday cd17, and now I have to change my test date to Jan 8th... Feeling really excited though :p

Well my temp spiked back up to 98.68 and I got really excited but then took a test and a BFN :( I hope it means it's still early and that AF doesn't show :( Gah feeling a lot of doubts right now!

Well my temp spiked back up to 98.68 and I got really excited but then took a test and a BFN :( I hope it means it's still early and that AF doesn't show :( Gah feeling a lot of doubts right now!

Its possible to the a BFP 3-4 days after a dip so just hold on :) where is your chart?

Its possible to the a BFP 3-4 days after a dip so just hold on :) where is your chart?

Here is my chart I'm not sure how to link it to this site? And thanks so much for giving me hope!!! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 11
Yep, BFN for me today. Could you move my test date to Jan 30th?
I guess I still held out more hope than I thought for this month, feeling pretty gutted right now. All these months are definitely starting to wear on me. 3 more cycles and I'm officially "LTTC". I know I'm not the only one, and that there's ladies in this thread even who are already long term..... Still didn't think I'd get there though.

Well.... at least this means I don't have to worry about conflicting birthdays. If things had worked out this month, the due date would have been VERY close to my DD's bday.

Yep, BFN for me today. Could you move my test date to Jan 30th?
I guess I still held out more hope than I thought for this month, feeling pretty gutted right now. All these months are definitely starting to wear on me. 3 more cycles and I'm officially "LTTC". I know I'm not the only one, and that there's ladies in this thread even who are already long term..... Still didn't think I'd get there though.

Well.... at least this means I don't have to worry about conflicting birthdays. If things had worked out this month, the due date would have been VERY close to my DD's bday.

I'd wait until you actually get AF before you count yourself out. I stalked your past charts and this is the longest LP (I know, you used progesterone) that you've had (looks like 10-11dpo you would get AF). I don't know why but feel really strongly you aren't out and I hope like hell I am right!

Here is my chart I'm not sure how to link it to this site? And thanks so much for giving me hope!!! :)

Your chart is pretty much picture perfect. All high temps! With my first I didn't get a light line until 13dpo and some get it as late as 19dpo, but that's pretty rare.

Hi ladies I'm 12dpo trying to wait till miss af to test but may give in and test Friday or Saturday I know when I O'd this cycle and I had spotting and cramping and a one day temp dip 5dpo so praying this the month we get a BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->