Anyone in 1st / Second Tri in West Yorks?

Hi numero uno. Where abouts in Leeds are you? Good luck for your scan Tuesday.

Talking about post natal wards i found it pretty grim too. Harogate is supposed to be nicer and from were i live it's a choice but im sticking with the lgi because they have more back up on site if things go wrong.

Just wondering if holly has got me anything for tomorrow

I live between Leeds and Wakefield, but closer to Leeds. Thanks, looking forward to my scan now.

The midwife has put me down for st james' i am not from leeds originally and never needed a hospital so just told her to put me down for whichever as i thought they should all be ok standard, hope ive made the right decision!!!

Well I think quite a few people prefer st James because all rooms have an en suite and the lgi doesn't .. At lgi you can have a water birth though and there are no pools at st James. I laboured in the water for quite a while last time and found it helpful so I'll be hopefully able to get in again this time.

You can swap if you change your mind.. In fact sometimes you might end up in the other depending in how busy they are on the night..

Yes i saw on one born every minute that they sometimes have to switch your hospital, we will have to have a few practice runs to both hospitals just in case!!!

Hi numero uno. Where abouts in Leeds are you? Good luck for your scan Tuesday.

Talking about post natal wards i found it pretty grim too. Harogate is supposed to be nicer and from were i live it's a choice but im sticking with the lgi because they have more back up on site if things go wrong.

Just wondering if holly has got me anything for tomorrow

I know ds1 has madee a card at school but I went shopping for my own pressie today but they didn't have my size in what I wanted!!!! So a card it is!! Lol

Yes i saw on one born every minute that they sometimes have to switch your hospital, we will have to have a few practice runs to both hospitals just in case!!!

You could ask to look round them both, I was offered to be shown round my maternity ward x

Hey ladies, hope you're all having a good weekend and that the current mums get some lovely attention tomorrow!

We went to Meet Your Baby last night and found out we're having a boy!!

Scan attached!

Sorry, gotta run as I'm supposed to be cooking...:dohh:

Attachments

• Beanie4 - 16 weeks.jpg
    Beanie4 - 16 weeks.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 4
Awwwww fantastic news, congratulations, are you off on a blue shopping spree now?! Xx

Hi Fran . I was wondering how your scan went. Congrats on finding out its a little boy.

Wn2 sorry your present shopping didn't work out. Dh made some joke earlier about holly going shopping so i think "holly" must have got me something..

Thanks ladies! It's all very exciting...

We're probably not going to buy anything until after the 20 week scan on April 12th. One of the reasons I wanted the extra scan was I keep getting told stories of people who were told the wrong gender, so I'm looking forward to having it confirmed next month!!

Have a lovely evening :flower:

Congratulations on the boy! :)

Hope everyone has a nice mothersday! x

Hi how's everyone today?

Finally had my booking in today so got my bundle of notes so finally feel pg!! :) :) saw a really lovely midwife and she's referred me to a consultant to discuss my options for labour. Will be a lot happier when i know if I'm allowed my csection! :)

Hi how's everyone today?

Finally had my booking in today so got my bundle of notes so finally feel pg!! :) :) saw a really lovely midwife and she's referred me to a consultant to discuss my options for labour. Will be a lot happier when i know if I'm allowed my csection! :)

I'm not bad today, although been feel rubbish all day but it's nice to feel ill I suppose :wacko: that's good you hav your notes now.

I have my scan tomorrow, eek! Get to see my little baby for the first time!

Awwww it's the most exciting scan the first time you actually see baby. Make sure you bring back a pic for us xxx.

Awwww it's the most exciting scan the first time you actually see baby. Make sure you bring back a pic for us xxx.

Yep will bring back a pic for you, feel really nervous and panicky but I'm sure I'll be fine. My belly appears to have grown throughout the day too!

I think it's natural to feel nervous, you'll be fine, enjoy it x

Good luck at your scan! :)

I have the mw coming this afternoon, I'm confused though because I've already got an appointment with the midwife for tomorrow but she rang and said can she come (this is a diff mw on the same team) I told her I already had an appointment booked for this week but she still insisted on making an appointment with me? :S

That's weird isn't it, oh well guess you'll find out soon enough!

2 hours to go, I'm getting panicky now like I do before an interview! And stressing about the drinking water and not having to go the toilet!

Well it turned out to be because I've been referred to a different team because of my anxiety,
Baby is still breech and she said he's face forward too so basically the most awkward position lol, no wonder I can hardly breathe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->