Anyone in Minnesota??!!

I'm in Wisconsin right now but Grew up in northern Minnesota!

Ooh, me! :)

Hi! :wave:

I'm actually on the Minnesota border, I live about 1 mile from Minnesota but I think it counts.

Claire, where in Northern MN did you grow up?

How are you MinneGirl?

The Iron Range! Lol Eveleth and I'm in Hayward, WI now so not to far for sure!

Hmm, no idea where that is haha. I have some family in north western MN but I'm guessing that's in north eastern MN. Oh,well. Nice to meet you! :wave:

Lol yeah I grew up all my life there and I've never been west! I think the farthest I've ever been was grand rapids?

Nice to meet you too! Are you on the WI border?

I live on the ND border! I live in Fargo, ND (for now...it's too small for me!) I'm actually from Colorado, though. But my extended family is all up here, mostly in northern MN, so we moved up here.

See I've never been on that side of minnesota! Or in ND for that matter!

Wisconsin is like its seperate country!!! lol its own little world where nowhere else is important lol. I miss Minnesota!

Im currently living in Fargo ND, but Im from Duluth!

Hi Bartness! :wave: Nice to meet a fellow Fargoan. :) Congrats on your pregnancy! You're due really soon....will this be your first?

Allie~ This is my first and thank you! Its suprising to find another person from Fargo on here.

You're due the same exact day as my cousin, but she lives near Grand Forks. Otherwise you might have been delivery room neighbors. :)

Congrats again! Not long to go now.

Hi all. We are in MN and parenting three sons. They are from my first marriage and my husband and I are hoping to adopt!
What a wonderful site we have here!
So much knowledge and support!

I'm in Minnesota. We live in the southern area near the IA border. We have 2 young boys down here (3 years and 8 months).

Hey! I'm from Iowa-I live in Des Moines, but my hometown is right on the Northeast border of MN! I grew up 30 miles south of Rochester!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->