• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone in Minnesota??!!

Hello there :) I'm right on the border of MN in WI. Anytime we want to go out we have to go to the cities in MN because its closer than anything here :haha: Its nice cuz Mall of America is only an hour-ish away.

Anyone else in the Fargo/Moorhead area? If so Im just curious what you think of this years flood, if you think it will be worse then '09 or not.

I think it's just me Bartness! Congrats on your LO btw, if I haven't congraulated you yet (I can't remember), he is gorgeous. :)

I didn't live her for the '09 flood, but I know it was pretty bad....I'm not sure what to think. It's still SO cold! Does that mean a later thaw, and if so, does that make it worse or better....???

Hope you are well!

THank you!

Well new flood projections came out. 30% chance it will be worse than 2009. Pretty much get ready for all NON-Essential buisness to close. Could get interesting. especially with the snow in the forcast for this week.

I've lived in Fargo-Moorhead since 2006 but moved to Crookston cuz of U of M in 2008 and got married in 2010 and now I live about 30 minutes from Crookston and 40-45 minutes from Grand Forks. Kind of surprised to see quite a few on here from Minnesota! It shouldn't be so surprising though, it's not like no person from Minnesota is TTCing! Haha.

Not from MN but do live in Grand Forks! Is it close enough? :D

:haha: Shandra, yeah it's pretty close! Only a couple minutes across the red river bridge and you'd be in in MN ;)

:haha: Shandra, yeah it's pretty close! Only a couple minutes across the red river bridge and you'd be in in MN ;)

yeppers! :D lol just thought I would check :haha:

And you're ready to pop anyday!!!! LOL congratulations! :)

MN Born and Raised girl here. Living in Edina right now. Glad to see some MN representation. I feel like everyone I chat with is from England or Europe lol

lol that's because BnB is actually based in Europe/UK. ;)

I kinda figured that. I just enjoy reading all the UK chat and imagining it all with a lovely British accent, makes my day!

lol ptr yep I am ready to pop....now 2 days late, almost 3 and so fed up. Congratulations on your pregnancy! and twinsfanmtb thats really funny there was a thread in 3rd tri not too long ago about if US ladies always read the UK posts with an accent :haha:

I'm in southern MN - central near the IA border. Grew up in Bloomington though!

I'm from Mankato!

Well, ok, I live in Mankato. Otherwise am 100% European.

Hi there!

I'm in MN! I live in St. Paul with my husband and stepdaughter. We are ttc #1....trying to make a blended family :)

I'm excited to meet new people here.

Welcome to BnB, I hope your TTC journey is quick and brings happy news very soon! Good luck!

HI Jazavac! I used to live in Mankato (about 6 years ago) :) I went to MSU there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->