• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone in Minnesota??!!

To everyone else.... I was born at St. Mary's hospital in Duluth and as a young child lived in Anoka near the Twin Cities...than moved back up to Duluth when I was 3/4...raised in Duluth! I moved to Utah in May (2011) and let me tell you...the mountains are way better than that lake! Brrrrr!!!!!

:rofl: yeah, the lake up in duluth never seem to warm up enough for swimming, it's just too big!!!

Hey Ladies, I grew up in montevideo..but I currently live in the New Ulm area, which is sort of by mankato

ayclo- Every time I hear the city 'New Ulm', I shutter. The father of my boys cheated on me with a girl from there. lol!

SLCMommy - lol, i don't live in new ulm, im closer to fairfax. My dh uprooted me from st.cloud to fairfax/gibbon/new ulm..and after almost 3 years..im starting to like it lol, but i still cant get over the fact that go to babies r us or once upon a child i have to drive to mankato or minneapolis!

SLCMommy - lol, i don't live in new ulm, im closer to fairfax. My dh uprooted me from st.cloud to fairfax/gibbon/new ulm..and after almost 3 years..im starting to like it lol, but i still cant get over the fact that go to babies r us or once upon a child i have to drive to mankato or minneapolis!

Yeah, LOL. Moving can be an adjustment, that's for sure. I just moved to Utah. I miss Minnesota, I won't lie...but I also really love Utah. The mountains are gorgeous, it's definitely not as cold & the shopping is much, much better. :haha: The one thing I honestly miss is NOT being a minority when it comes to my faith (because I'm not LDS Mormon) I think that is what is taking me some time to get used too.

Yeah, LOL. Moving can be an adjustment, that's for sure. I just moved to Utah. I miss Minnesota, I won't lie...but I also really love Utah. The mountains are gorgeous, it's definitely not as cold & the shopping is much, much better. :haha: The one thing I honestly miss is NOT being a minority when it comes to my faith (because I'm not LDS Mormon) I think that is what is taking me some time to get used too.

Yeah, that is understandable. I wanted to move to Florida to be closer to my sister and brother in law...but my husband was not having it..mainly b/c he farms for his dad and he'll be taking over the farming within the next couple years.

:haha: i live in a small town in Minnesota and if I want to do some big shopping I usually have to go to Grand Forks (45 minutes away) and Grand Forks don't always have everything so sometimes I end up driving 2 hours to Fargo! :nope: I am actually used to it and prefer it this way, I hate big cities!

ptr - Why do you hate big cities? I felt strangled even in Duluth, LOL!! ;)

I don't know. Stupid drivers, too many people, too crowded, etc etc. I used to love living in big cities but that was back when I didn't have a car and just used the bus to get around... then when I got a car I started hating driving in big cities and moved to the smaller cities... and started to hate the smaller cities (i.e. fargo/moorhead) and the more I visited my husband (then boyfriend) in a small town, the more I hated the small cities... Now I love small towns and never dealing with traffic! :haha:

Welcome to BnB :)

Thanks and i'm with you, I don't do big cities. i live in a small town and when i go to the next city over which isn't that big i get lost so easily.

I used to eb the same way... until i got a GPS and now I don't get lost too easily anymore :haha:

I can handle bigger cities..but when i have to drive in mpls or st.paul alone..my anxiety sets in.. St.cloud and Mankato I can handle..anything bigger than that is a no go lol.

Man..I have yet to get used to these pregnancy dreams! so weird & vivid. I had a dream, where i was at my appt..seen this doc who was gonna give me the u/s but when he seen i was on progesterone (he asked about the white crumbly stuff lmao), he said "you're not pregnant, progesterone is to not help with being pregnant" and I said "yes i am!" lol and he said how do you know..i said "i've had positive blood tests, good hcg numbers, positive urine tests at the clinic ect" and he said "oh". I was so mad in this dream, i woke up wondering if it really happened! my 1st appt is on wednesday! it cannot come fast enough!

:haha: truuuuuuust me, first trimester will FLY by!!! it's scaring the crap out of me now that i am in 3rd trimester because seriously it felt like I blinked and here i am! the first part is the worst for waiting though... especially with waiting for hcg levels to come back, progesterone and ultrasounds. I've totally been there!

and don't mention the pregnancy dreams, god knows I have plenty of them!!!! in one of them i dreamed i gave birth to a female kitten and i was soooooooo PISSED off... a baby kitten?!?! i felt so robbed :rofl: and last night i dreamed that i gave birth and breastfed a baby boy for like 2 days and brought him in for his checkup and the dr told me i had the wrong baby and he brought out the right baby and it looked like my ex! mustache and all! :dohh:

Its flown by already, but I can't wait to be outta the 1st1st tri! I had my levels checked at 4wks..but I didn't get my progesterone checked..just my betas..my midwife gave me supplements just incase..even though she didn't think I'd need them. Ahh love the pregnancy dreams!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->