Anyone in New Zealand?

I'm baaaaack!!! ll moved in to our new house, and the internets on as of now :dance: I hope you guys are doing all good :hugs: x

YAY, welcome back hehe :) how did the shift go?

Well it worked I have given up on the paperwork!

Thanks :) hes 3months old today, and a little gem well at night he is he slept 7-6 last night,wooo. but the naps in the day are pretty much a nightmare. But its ok id rather himbe naughty through the day than night.
Xmas was good, although it was too much for LO, too many faces and too much noise.

Wooo congrats on the move!

very exciting but our settlement got moved forward so instead of the second week of Feb it's going to be 19 Jan. Yay - I won't be a nomad for as long :)

Hope my boy is half as cute as yours OctBebe!!!! ;)

YAY, welcome back hehe :) how did the shift go?

Pretty smoothly thanks :) Had lots of help. I didnt do any of the shifting obviously, just the packing and i was the bossy cow telling everyone what to do :haha: I havnt fully unpacked yet but just been lazy and recovering coz i got really sore!

24 weeks 16 to go :) who else is gunna share hehehehe

Attachments

• 24weeks.jpg
    24weeks.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
happy 24 weeks!! Cute bump!!!

I'll upload my 31 w bumpie :)

https://i41.tinypic.com/zxr22p.jpg

:flower:

how you ladies going? been a lovely weekend huh, i'm hating the heat right now, but it's been awesome as we put up the paddling pool :haha:

here is my 32 week bump piccie :)

https://i41.tinypic.com/6eg5ev.jpg

Wilsey wheres yours??? :D

You look great i look at my pic and think im not really that big but i feel so much biggger lol. we went to a fair in the weekend and i got a prickle in my toe and OH had to get it out because i cant bend over anymore with out going blue in the face and nearly passing out lol.

:haha: I know what thats like I have to hold my breath while i attempt to put socks on- that's y i live in jandels these days :rofl:

Hey everyone how are we all doing today? im good have had bad headaches all week so went to MW and BP was all ok but my iron is really really low. also she sent me for a glucose tollerance test YUK, but yay for me i dont have gestational diabeties :) ive still got headaches but im putting it down to the muggy heat, ill just battle on. only 12 weeks of work left.......thank god......everyone here is acting like pregnancy is a curse. (because i took 2 half days this week because my headaches were so bad.)

Everyone's bumps are gorgeous. Will post a pic once we are moved into our new house and all connected to the net!!

Poor thing - hope those headaches get better!!! I'm having my blood test in the next two weeks to make sure everything is on track.

only thing I've been having is little floater/white flashing things in my vision. only about 30 secs at a time but no headaches. Need to just tell the mw next time I go.

Wooo can't wait to finish up at work! I'm over it.

im over work to being on my feet all day is hel and im feeling so heavy now wahhhh, 3rd tri nearly on the home strech lol

Finally got up and running with the net at home. New bump pic for ya :)

Attachments

• P1000141.jpg
    P1000141.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 5
OMG third tri - hadn't even noticed!!!

My hubby - we just went out and about and took photos :)

How is everyone, ooohh ladies its nearly time, congrats on 3rd tri :)

I hope you all have a great long weekend!!

Eli's "i don't know" face

https://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg515/scaled.php?server=515&filename=41932110150647484641617.jpg&res=medium

OMG that is the cutest picture! His face is so descriptive!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->