Anyone in their 20's and ttc #1?

Can someone check my chart and let me know if you think I might be pregnant? I have tried to document thoroughly. I do not know how to find CP. I've tried and I am still so lost. Hopefully the chart will lead me to some answers. Thanks in advance!

*waves*
I'm Britney, 23 and my FI Mark is 24.
We are getting married in September, but have decided to NTNP/TTC starting this month.
I am kind of lost when it comes to all of the TTC terms and we won't be charting or anything. Just lots of BDing and hoping for the best for now.

Another chemical pregnancy for me. I guess it doesn't make sense to call it trying to conceive, really, we are trying to have healthy babies, so now I continue TT have a baby.

Another chemical pregnancy for me. I guess it doesn't make sense to call it trying to conceive, really, we are trying to have healthy babies, so now I continue TT have a baby.

you mean TTHAB

(Trying To Have A Baby) :)

Yeah. Conceiving isn't the issue, it's the first step, but it isn't the real desire. I just want one to keep. This sucks. At least now hopefully an OB will start listening to me and do testing. Hope you are all doing better on your journeys!

Yeah. Conceiving isn't the issue, it's the first step, but it isn't the real desire. I just want one to keep. This sucks. At least now hopefully an OB will start listening to me and do testing. Hope you are all doing better on your journeys!

Well, nothing yet for me... Still waiting for some form of news. I think AF will be joining me this month. I am cramping and feeling dizzy and lightheaded. Plus all the creamy CM I had the past couple days has now disappeared. Now I am really worried that I am not pg this month. I just want to be a mommy :(

Oh i'am so sorry dear. I thought this was your month, but i guess GOD has other plans.
This whole ttc thing is such a struggle for all of us.
Anyway, Goodluck for the next cycle sweety'

So I just realized that I forgot to show you ladies my chart lol. Can you please have a look and let me know what you think? Thanks in advance :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/598560

So I just realized that I forgot to show you ladies my chart lol. Can you please have a look and let me know what you think? Thanks in advance :)

How long are your LP cycles usually? Temp looks good because it's still so high. Have you used a FRER?

You dip at 9dpo could definitely have been an implantation dip seeing as it's gone back up and stayed up. FX to you

Your ovulation date may not be completely accurate because you missed a few days of temping and the times that you took your temperature were not all consistent. But if you will be using a pregnancy test, you should definitely use a FRER. Those cheap HPT's won't be able to show a positive result until after your expected period.

Hi ladies! Can I join the convo?

I'm 24 and my bf is 23. We've been together for almost 6 years and we've decided to stop using any form of protection, so no lube, no condoms, and no bcp. I was diagnosed with pcos two years ago due to amenorrhea, cystic ovaries, and elevated androgens. Currently we're ntnp, so I'm going the natural route with vitex, prenatals, red raspberry leaf tea, and dong quai. If we haven't conceived in September, we're going to go to my doctor to figure out fertility options and update our status to ttc. The wicked witch is supposed to show up any time now and *sadly* I hope she does cause it would be a step in the right direction as far as my pcos.

Hi ladies! Can I join the convo?

I'm 24 and my bf is 23. We've been together for almost 6 years and we've decided to stop using any form of protection, so no lube, no condoms, and no bcp. I was diagnosed with pcos two years ago due to amenorrhea, cystic ovaries, and elevated androgens. Currently we're ntnp, so I'm going the natural route with vitex, prenatals, red raspberry leaf tea, and dong quai. If we haven't conceived in September, we're going to go to my doctor to figure out fertility options and update our status to ttc. The wicked witch is supposed to show up any time now and *sadly* I hope she does cause it would be a step in the right direction as far as my pcos.

Can you tell me whats the benefit of vitex and dong quai?

Vitex and dong quai help to balance your hormones, regulate menstrual cycles, and increase blood flow to the reproductive organs to increase fertility. I've done so much research on this it's ridiculous! I'm just trying so hard to get my body back into tune naturally without having to take meds that will force it.

Vitex and dong quai help to balance your hormones, regulate menstrual cycles, and increase blood flow to the reproductive organs to increase fertility. I've done so much research on this it's ridiculous! I'm just trying so hard to get my body back into tune naturally without having to take meds that will force it.

Aww' i can understand. Its definitely a struggle. So did it help you in anyway? Regulated your cycles or not?

I just started vitex today, started the cbefm too. First cycle after a loss may not have been the best time to start because my cycle was a little out of whack after my last chemical, but oh well, I'm not about to waste time. My thyroid came back perfect (TSH was about 1.5) no lupus or other blood clotting disorder, so I'm really thinking that there is a low progesterone issue. I don't think starting progesterone after my BFP will help as I think that it is causing weak implantation, so here is to hoping that Vitex will increase it for me after O! Hope everyone is still doing good!

Aww' i can understand. Its definitely a struggle. So did it help you in anyway? Regulated your cycles or not?

I haven't had any mid cycle spotting so that's an improvement, although I'm cd 41 still waiting for af to show. It takes 3 months to see it's full benefits so I'm waiting patiently for it to work!

I am having AF type cramping. I think I'm out. I still have creamy CM but not as much as on days 4-8dpo. My temp spiked this morning to 99.2. I am still too scared to test. I am so afraid of being let down. On the plus side, I have lost 6.2 pounds in 2 days!!! I love Quick Weight Loss Centers. I lost 70 pounds in 7 months 2 years ago. I didn't finish my program so I ended up eating a lot again so now I'm back on it. Hopefully it will help me get pregnant. Apparently it is VERY common for women to get pregnant on this diet. Hope it stays true for me. FX that the :witch: doesn't get me.

:dust:

Hope AF stays away. a temp SPIKE is great and opposite of a normal temp for impending AF

:dust:

Hope AF stays away. a temp SPIKE is great and opposite of a normal temp for impending AF

Just took my temp this morning and I had a huge dip in temp. This confirms it. I'm out. The :witch: should be showing up in the next 2-3 days :(

*waves*
I'm Britney, 23 and my FI Mark is 24.
We are getting married in September, but have decided to NTNP/TTC starting this month.
I am kind of lost when it comes to all of the TTC terms and we won't be charting or anything. Just lots of BDing and hoping for the best for now.

Hello Britney :hi: If you have any questions about something we are talking about, or the terms just ask and I'll explain. I had to google almost everything when I first joined babyandbump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->