Anyone in their 20's and ttc #1?

Hello! I go by PeachCheeks on here. I'm 23 years old and trying to conceive my first child with my husband. We've been trying since April of last year and have not been pregnant yet. This past month I took a break from my Clomid prescription (I've been on 50 mg for 3 months due to anovulatory cycles after birth control) and I don't think I have ovulated. It is sad and frustrating to me to know that being on birth control throughout my teenage years has affected my ttc journey so much. I guess my next step will be Provera to start AF and then start my 4th month of Clomid. Well, I was just giving a little background on where I am at right now so we can start a conversation! I would love to talk to anyone and hear any stories you are willing to tell :)

Hey PeachCheeks! I am 21 years old and trying for my first baby! I have learned quickly that I am too impatient for this! lol

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry for your loss! :( My mom had endometriosis and she went on to have three healthy babies!! Her last pregnancy was the hardest and had to have a hysterectomy afterwards. Stay positive! :) My bf and I talk about having two kids, but coming from a family who all have three kids makes me want a third child but I won't scare bf just yet lol. I have PCOS so I'm taking vitex to balance my hormones, dong quai to also regulate hormones and increase blood flow to my reproductive organs, I drink red raspberry leaf tea which tones your uterus and makes it ideal for a sticky bean, and I'm taking a prenatal because it's recommended 3-6 months before ttc.
Thank you for your kind words - It's still not really sunk in yet, i must admit.
Oh really? Thats such a relief to hear that your mum had 3 healthy pregnancies, thank you :flower: Certainly gives me hope! I'm sorry to hear she had to have a hysterectomy though :(
Thank you for sharing! I've heard of vitex before - do you find it helps your PCOS? iv not heard of the others though - very interesting rationales! I will have to look into those..especially the raspberry leaf tea. I hope it tastes alright lol!? :haha:

peachcheeks - Im sorry to hear you've been diagnosed with PCOS. Its great that you know what the cause is though and can start treatment! Stay positive - I've heard there's lots of options for pcos that are helpful :thumbup:

bakedbean - I've noticed that my bbt aren't as erratic as they were, but they say it takes 3 months to really get into your system. The red raspberry leaf tea is quite yummy though! I guess it tastes like a red rose tea?

:cry: I'm so sorry you have PCOT. But, on the positive end you now know what could be causing your infertility which allows you to make a better game plan. I really hope that all the meds help lessen your cycst and you get your bfp soon!
Hey FLArmyWife, I'm just curious as to what part of FL you're in and who your Dr is that you're using for your fertility stuff. I'm in the north Orlando area and have been TTC for 15 months with no luck so far and am thinking of going to see a Dr again...just not sure where to start.

Hey ladies.. I'm Courtney, I turned 22 a couple months ago.. I'm TTC #2 for me. My first son was stillborn. Hope you don't mind that it is #2 for me.

My AF is due today, still not here. Wish me luck girls!

:flower:

Hello! I go by PeachCheeks on here. I'm 23 years old and trying to conceive my first child with my husband. We've been trying since April of last year and have not been pregnant yet. This past month I took a break from my Clomid prescription (I've been on 50 mg for 3 months due to anovulatory cycles after birth control) and I don't think I have ovulated. It is sad and frustrating to me to know that being on birth control throughout my teenage years has affected my ttc journey so much. I guess my next step will be Provera to start AF and then start my 4th month of Clomid. Well, I was just giving a little background on where I am at right now so we can start a conversation! I would love to talk to anyone and hear any stories you are willing to tell :)

Hey PeachCheeks! I am 21 years old and trying for my first baby! I have learned quickly that I am too impatient for this! lol

Hello PeachCheeks and svaughn! I'm also 21 and TTC#1!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->