Anyone in their 20's and ttc #1?

Hi peachcheeks, I am going on 22 and have been ttc my first with Dh for the past 8 months with no luck. this is our first month of using OPK's while charting cervical position/mucus/etc. I understand how frustrating it can be. I had a miscarriage in January 2015 and have been keeping my fingers crossed ever since. Concieving a child isn't as easy as one would have thought. If you ever need anyone to vent too, send a message.

GL & babydust to all of us!:kiss:

I love OPKS! They really helped me figure my cycles out. I am not able to temp but I sometimes chart. Making a baby is a lot harder than I ever thought it would be! This month was my 13th cycle ttc.

Hi, new member here, a bit late to this post but thought I would still add on to it.
I'm 25, my SO is 28, 1st month TTC!
I am 11dpo, and got a BFN and had AF cramps for last 2 days so I think she is on her way.

hello raychelle! Any updates? x fingers crossed

I hope you guys didn't think I was MIA! I've been reading the posts but haven't commented because I've been really busy this week. I hope everyone is doing well and has a wonderful day tomorrow!

I'm on cd 44 and no sign of AF still. I started drinking red raspberry leaf tea and taking dong quai two days ago. I picked up a bottle of Megafood Baby & Me prenatals which I'll be starting in a few days once I'm done my women's multi. Almost out of vitex so I'll have to get more of that and plan to double my dosage. Who knew baby-making could be so much work!

Yes. This is so much harder than "miss a birth control pill and you WILL get pregnant!" Like we were told in high school. I'm on CD9 and my clearblue fertility monitor gave me a high today, I have read that the first month they can give lots of highs while getting to know your cycle. If I actually am fertile, this is by far the earliest EVER. And I Oed later after my first CP, so I was thinking this cycle may be a little messed up too. I am taking Vitex. But I am going to stop, I might wait until after I O, my OB did prescribe me progesterone to take after O and I don't want to take them both at the same time.
Sorry to hear about AF babyjourney!

Right now my bf and I aee NTNP, but if we don't comceive by September then I'm going to my family doctor. I have high androgens and don't ovulate, so hopefully the vitex and dong quai work some magic! Love my doctor, but hate going there lol

The :witch: showed today. Oh well... There's always next month. I think I'm going to skip the Clomid next month and see what happens.

Yes. This is so much harder than "miss a birth control pill and you WILL get pregnant!" Like we were told in high school. I'm on CD9 and my clearblue fertility monitor gave me a high today, I have read that the first month they can give lots of highs while getting to know your cycle. If I actually am fertile, this is by far the earliest EVER. And I Oed later after my first CP, so I was thinking this cycle may be a little messed up too. I am taking Vitex. But I am going to stop, I might wait until after I O, my OB did prescribe me progesterone to take after O and I don't want to take them both at the same time.
Sorry to hear about AF babyjourney!

Sorry about your loss tynee lynee. Never knew it would be so hard to have a baby. :(

Right now my bf and I aee NTNP, but if we don't comceive by September then I'm going to my family doctor. I have high androgens and don't ovulate, so hopefully the vitex and dong quai work some magic! Love my doctor, but hate going there lol

I really hope it works out for you.

I went in for an ultrasound this morning and saw that there were hundreds of tiny cysts covering my ovaries. Diagnosed with PCOS and prescribed Metformin twice a day, Provera to start my period because I didn't ovulate this cycle, and then she said I could try Femara so I have that, too. I started the Metformin today and have felt a little sick since. PCOS is a scary thing.

Hey peach. Sorry about PCOs. But at least you know what was stopping you from getting pregnant. Why didnt dr diagnose you earlier?
I read somewhere that by taking spoonfull of yoghurt with it helps a lot. You won't feel sick, try that!

Sorry to hear that Peachcheeks, like babyjourney said, now you know what to fix. I'm sure it is really scary but there are tons of treatments and options for getting pregnant with PCOS, I'm sure that now you are on the right track and you will get your baby soon!

I went in for an ultrasound this morning and saw that there were hundreds of tiny cysts covering my ovaries. Diagnosed with PCOS and prescribed Metformin twice a day, Provera to start my period because I didn't ovulate this cycle, and then she said I could try Femara so I have that, too. I started the Metformin today and have felt a little sick since. PCOS is a scary thing.

:cry: I'm so sorry you have PCOT. But, on the positive end you now know what could be causing your infertility which allows you to make a better game plan. I really hope that all the meds help lessen your cycst and you get your bfp soon!

Sorry to hear Peachcheeks :( Hopefully this will help your body with a sticky bean!

Thank you, everyone. You are all totally right, it is a good thing in the sense that now I know what was causing my infertility and I can work towards managing it. Thank you for your support! I hadn't read much about it until this week so I'm still learning. Does anyone else have PCOS?

Thank you, everyone. You are all totally right, it is a good thing in the sense that now I know what was causing my infertility and I can work towards managing it. Thank you for your support! I hadn't read much about it until this week so I'm still learning. Does anyone else have PCOS?

I was misdiagnosed even though dr didn't see a single cyst. She just assumed that i have.
Anyway, There are lots of youtubers who have PCOS and concieved pretty easily. Search for " AmyCharlieNBabies ", Her vlogs are quite informative. And yeah, why don't you subscribe a thread here in BNB with name "PCOS and TTC #1"

Hello everyone :)

Could I join? Technically I am still WTT (at OH's request) but we will be TTC soon ish :)

I'm 23, 24 this year and we are not trying yet but we will be soon. I wanted to start trying late 2013 but have waited for my OH to be ready. Ideally i'd start trying now but it will most likely be NTNP from october and actively TTC in january. I'm very worried as I have endometriosis, a fibroid in my womb lining, CIN 1 for 3 years now and I'm pretty sure I have PCOS - which i'm due to talk to the GP about soon. My dear friend has just taken her own life (i say just - it was on sunday) as not being able to concieve and the pain, caused by endometriosis, left her so depressed :( So it's playing on my mind so much right now. I was on BC since i was 14 - came off 6 months ago and have been charting instead. My cycles are so long! average of 35 days - the longest being 56??
I've been talking to the ladies in the WTT section so i don't go insane, LOL! But lately my broodiness has gotten awful and iv started adding things to my baby wish list! We would like 3!

What do you ladies take vitamin wise etc? I was thinking of taking pre-conception vitamins and cod live capsules. Is there anything else you ladies take or know of that is supposed to help with fertility? :)

I have PCOS. I went to my doctor because I had stopped bcp and just kept spotting everyday for 4 months. I was diagnosed through both blood test and u/s. My eggs don't mature and form a cyst on the ovary instead and my androgens are high. I must have a milder form of PCOS though because I don't have any of the facial hair/male pattern baldness that some experience. I was put back on bcp to level out my hormones, but I just came off again at the end of March. I haven't had any spotting, but my period has yet to show up. One thing I've learned about having PCOS is that patience is key!!

Hello everyone :)

Could I join? Technically I am still WTT (at OH's request) but we will be TTC soon ish :)

I'm 23, 24 this year and we are not trying yet but we will be soon. I wanted to start trying late 2013 but have waited for my OH to be ready. Ideally i'd start trying now but it will most likely be NTNP from october and actively TTC in january. I'm very worried as I have endometriosis, a fibroid in my womb lining, CIN 1 for 3 years now and I'm pretty sure I have PCOS - which i'm due to talk to the GP about soon. My dear friend has just taken her own life (i say just - it was on sunday) as not being able to concieve and the pain, caused by endometriosis, left her so depressed :( So it's playing on my mind so much right now. I was on BC since i was 14 - came off 6 months ago and have been charting instead. My cycles are so long! average of 35 days - the longest being 56??
I've been talking to the ladies in the WTT section so i don't go insane, LOL! But lately my broodiness has gotten awful and iv started adding things to my baby wish list! We would like 3!

What do you ladies take vitamin wise etc? I was thinking of taking pre-conception vitamins and cod live capsules. Is there anything else you ladies take or know of that is supposed to help with fertility? :)

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry for your loss! :( My mom had endometriosis and she went on to have three healthy babies!! Her last pregnancy was the hardest and had to have a hysterectomy afterwards. Stay positive! :) My bf and I talk about having two kids, but coming from a family who all have three kids makes me want a third child but I won't scare bf just yet lol. I have PCOS so I'm taking vitex to balance my hormones, dong quai to also regulate hormones and increase blood flow to my reproductive organs, I drink red raspberry leaf tea which tones your uterus and makes it ideal for a sticky bean, and I'm taking a prenatal because it's recommended 3-6 months before ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->