Anyone just had a baby and WTT, NTNP, or TTC?

I wish OH would bring forward his "3 month wait".!

Leinz - It sure is becoming a reunion! I wonder if we will all go through pregnancy again :winkwink:

Aww, that's so funny all three of us are wanting another so soon! LOL I think after a loss it makes you think differently too, as you never know if it might happen again and you always have that fear. I think I am somehow afraid that if I wait I might have an even higher chance of losing another angel. Plus I always wanted mine close together too. I just think it's easier to go through the baby stage one after another instead of spacing it out, as someone else said (sorry can't remember who it was), and also you avoid the jealousy issues, etc. It might be more challenging for a little while, but it's easier in the long run.

As far as my body I agree with you Leinz. All pregnancies carry a risk of complications and I think if my body isn't ready then I won't conceive. Once I get pregnant I will feel like that's my body saying, "ok you're ready now." My grandma was one of 7 kids and her parents didn't believe in birth control back then. Some of the kids were just 10-11 months apart and they were all fine. Actually my dad and his brother are only 11 months apart and there were no issues.

The way I'm feeling right now is that we will just go with the flow and whatever happens was meant to be. I am breastfeeding so it might be more difficult for me. I won't stop breastfeeding him until he's at least 1 year, so the plan would be if I'm not pregnant by that point then I would stop BFing and start actively TTC. Until then I think NTNP is a good plan for us. :)

Ex that would be neat if we all ended up pregnant again at the same time! :hugs:

How do you think families would react?
when I got pregnant the first time I was expecting a bad reaction as I was 22, renting a house & doing an OU degree - but they were all pretty happy.
Not sure what they would say if I announced another one soon though!

Babydreams - I think that is the main reason why I want to try for another so soon, I'm scared of Miscarrying again if we leave it too long, like you said though, our bodies know best when we are ready to carry another baby for 9 months, if we do have a loss (fingers crossed we don't) then it's our bodies way of telling us that we are not ready yet :(

It would be amazing if we all got pregnant at the same time :happydance:

It most definitley would be amazing! :) I'm always going to be scared of MC. It doesn't matter when the next pregnancy occurs.

As for what others are going to say. I'm sure there will be some mouth drops. Some opinions too. But, I don't care. No one decides when I use my womb, but DH and I.

Especially if I fall pg as fast as I want to lol. But, really who knows where this journey will lead or how long. I plan to OPK and BD TTC with just seeing what happens. However, I think I've already went mad.

i really thought i was the only one.. i had my daughter 2/15/13 and im already excited to start trying again.. but i had a c section so im waiting at least the 6 weeks.. people can think im crazy all they want... lol

People think I am crazy, as I want to have "another" baby soon. Little different for us though, our daughter was born Jan 20th, sleeping. So that want to try again right away is a little different. I had her via c/s and keep being told to wait 6-12 months, but honestly don't think we will make it that long. DH told me last night that he wants to stop using protection and just see what happens. It took us a year to get pregnant with her, then lost her so fast. We don't want to wait 6-12 months, then another year on top of that just to get pg! Congrats on all your babies!

People think I am crazy, as I want to have "another" baby soon. Little different for us though, our daughter was born Jan 20th, sleeping. So that want to try again right away is a little different. I had her via c/s and keep being told to wait 6-12 months, but honestly don't think we will make it that long. DH told me last night that he wants to stop using protection and just see what happens. It took us a year to get pregnant with her, then lost her so fast. We don't want to wait 6-12 months, then another year on top of that just to get pg! Congrats on all your babies!

I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

I understand completely not wanting to wait. After my loss last year I had to have a D&C and was told to wait 3 months. We started trying after 2 weeks, just didn't seem right to wait. It did, however, take almost 4 months to conceive again.

Leinz - I'm with you on that one hun.

Well said, it's not up to other people when you get pregnant again, it's your body. OH asked his Mum what she would do if I fell pregnant again now, she said it's not up to her, it's what we want, I love her haha <3

Missy - So sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs:

i really thought i was the only one.. i had my daughter 2/15/13 and im already excited to start trying again.. but i had a c section so im waiting at least the 6 weeks.. people can think im crazy all they want... lol

Congrats hun! Our babies share a birthdate! :) How exciting is that? :)

Missy: I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. All my thoughts, prayers and hugs. I hope you get a BF super fast. :hugs:

AFM: Ladies, AF just returned! I really can't believe she's here. I had no signs of her arrival prior but now I'm all achy. DH and I, BD last night, maybe that helped her along. :haha: And also my OPK and PG tests came today. I use IC but I'm picky and will only use Wondfo and not the knock offs. I have to much experience TTC. Anyways, I can't believe the baby making is about to begin. We just made this decison on Friday.

And I was sure I saw EWCM one day last week. I bet my body responds after birth just like it did with MC. Ovulation occurs but catches me with to short of a LP.

If I get pregnant cycle one. My babies would share thier first Christmas and New Years! Wouldn't that be crazy!

I'm in a rush because I want it that bad. :)

Leinz - Yay for the return of the :witch: Sending you lot's of luck and sticky baby :dust: for TTC again :happydance:

Good luck Leinz!! Might be right there with you next month ;)

I agree, the only two kinds of tests I will use are Wondfo and FRER. The others are just not accurate.

Good luck with the BDing!
OH has agreed to start NTNP now :)!

Zilla - Ooo good luck NTNP! :dust:

Thank you :)
Did you say you were waiting until the end of the year?X

You're welcome :)

Yeah, we agreed to start trying for number #2 in December when Tyler turns one, although we would try now if we could, I mean, to be honest, there is nothing stopping us really..I just want to enjoy Tyler first, if you know what I mean? :D

Zilla - Ooo good luck NTNP! :dust:

Thank you :)
Did you say you were waiting until the end of the year?X

You're welcome :)

Yeah, we agreed to start trying for number #2 in December when Tyler turns one, although we would try now if we could, I mean, to be honest, there is nothing stopping us really..I just want to enjoy Tyler first, if you know what I mean? :D

Yep I know what you mean!
We were going to wait until 2015-2016 when I finish my open university degree. But OH has taken a pay cut & I can't afford the fees now, so there's nothing stopping us.
Every cloud really does have a silver lining lol x

This thread is heating up! If you are ready to NTNP or TTC, I hope it brings lots of BFP's! BabyDreams: I so hope you are! :) And you to Zilla... :yipee:

EX: I know what you mean. After our babies arrive we will enjoy them forever! I worried when I was pg how it'd be with two. And Its like this "You love them both with a different love." Just like the love I have for DH is different than the love I have for my children. They are both strong and equal but totally different.

We just made our decison on Friday and it was after DH saying to me last week. "Lets go for it." At the time I cringed and it was more of a joke.

It really got me thinking and using Dr. Google. :haha: Then DH and I had a long conversation about it. My Opks came and DH had opened the package and asked. "Are we going to try right now?" I said after my period arrives. And sure enough she came that evening. Then today I said to DH. "Our babies could share thier first Christmas and New Years." DH's response was "We'll give it our best shot."

So, I can start counting down to OPK... 8 days!

Good luck Zilla!!!!!!!!!!!

How exciting Leinz! That is pretty much my DH's attitude...let's just see what happens. I have a feeling though that breastfeeding is going to prevent me from getting PG until he's at least around 6 months and I can start adding baby food, etc. to supplement. I did consider pumping, which I somehow think I read isn't the same for preventing ovulation as actual breastfeeding. Will have to do a bit more research!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->