Anyone just had a baby and WTT, NTNP, or TTC?

How long did it take for everyone to get AF after giving birth? I'm at 3 months & still no AF & not breastfeeding.
Hoping to fall the first time I O, but no idea when that will be! x

Zilla- I got af the same time my daughter turned 3 months and I'm exclusively breastfeeding.. Af seems to arrive whenever she feels like it!!

Mommy2Be: Good to hear you have decided to TTC when DD is a year! :) My DH has been the same with want for a boy. However, we stop at 3!

AF came for me 7 weeks PP. I only BF for 3 days.

Thanks everyone :) Must be the only time when you're wishing for her to show up! :haha:

Zilla: I hope AF arrives soon. You could O before she gets here. Keep up the BD or you could try OPK. :hugs:

Might try some OPK's although OH moans at me spending the money and I have to hide them under the bathroom cupboard :haha:

I ordered 40 OPK & 10 Pg tests for $13.69 online. I'm all about IC as long as they are real Wondfo. I got these skinny green handled ones before and they didn't detect O at all. I also do not go for the advertised 10miu ultra sensitive PG tests... My pink handled Wondfo 25miu were BFP days sooner. I test as much as I want and keep FRER on hand just to confirm.

I'm waiting and watching for O. OPK (-) and I'm thinking 10 days away yet. Who knows what this cycle is going to throw at me. :haha: All I know is the anticipation is building and just seeing what happens is becoming obsolete.

I know they are more expensive but I always swore by the Clearblue Digi Ovulation tests. I could never get any others to work for detecting my O day.

HOWEVER as far as pregnancy tests go I will only use Wondfo and FRER. I do the same thing as Leinz, I use Wondfo's daily and if I get a line at all or anything that looks suspicious then I double check with a FRER. :)

I've only used FRER but had to get some own brands this week as they were on the top shelf & I couldn't reach the FRER & didn't want to ask for help. lol!
Excalibur - me too! I can't wait till someone gets a BFP.:dust::dust::dust:

Ladies... Still waiting on O. Thinking she's about a week away. I have a shot at the Easter BFP! If it doesn't happen I'll be sad, and if it does I'm going to go crazy. I highly doubt it happens cycle one, though.

Anyways, either way we are going to find out. Trying to get as many swimmers waiting as possible. However, I'm finding it hard to BD with a toddler. We've been going straight to bed the minute the girls are asleep. But, last night I fell asleep getting DD1 to sleep. :haha:

Ladies... Still waiting on O. Thinking she's about a week away. I have a shot at the Easter BFP! If it doesn't happen I'll be sad, and if it does I'm going to go crazy. I highly doubt it happens cycle one, though.

Anyways, either way we are going to find out. Trying to get as many swimmers waiting as possible. However, I'm finding it hard to BD with a toddler. We've been going straight to bed the minute the girls are asleep. But, last night I fell asleep getting DD1 to sleep. :haha:

Good luck! Mine was an easter BFP on Good Friday last year.
Seems a lifetime ago now!

I'm hoping! If things happen just right. We're giving it our best. :) In 2011, I had an Easter Monday baby. It's crazy as she was born on the last day possible that Easter could ever fall. Its late and will only happen once in our lifetime. Her 27th birthday. :)

Best of luck! Looking forward to the first bfp in this thread x

I really want to start trying again now but I also want to see Tyler grow a little first aswell, I'm stuck in a dilemna! :dohh: My OH would try now if I said go for it, I just really don't know what to do! :(

I really want to start trying again now but I also want to see Tyler grow a little first aswell, I'm stuck in a dilemna! :dohh: My OH would try now if I said go for it, I just really don't know what to do! :(

Even if you do fall straight away, you still have 9 months of him having you all to his self :) I know what you mean though.

Still no AF or O here - It's been 14 weeks now. I'm not breastfeeding which I know can hinder O - but I'm still leaking occasionally - maybe this is whats holding AF up? Is anyone else still leaking? Driving me mad now, I thought it was meant to dry up after a week or so :|

I am excited to say I finally for sure have my 1st cycle after our loss. Crazy, to think someone would be excited for AF! It's been 2 months. I have been thinking about trying soy to see if that helps.. Any ideas or thoughts on that? I keep on reading all of your news, waiting to see BFP's, knowing and hoping mine is there too, soon!

Zilla - That is very true! We have been talking about it and we are going to start TTC :happydance:

Hope AF arrives for you soon hun or a BFP instead :winkwink:

Missymo - Yay for getting your first cycle back, at least you know where you are for TTC now, fingers crossed for those BFP's :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->