Anyone just had a baby and WTT, NTNP, or TTC?

Zilla -Sorry to hear about your open university degree. That is very true! Every cloud sure does have a silver lining :winkwink:

Leinz - Aww bless, of course we will love all of our children, I would have a whole football team of babies if I could, obviously once the previous baby is a little older hehe, we may start NTNP, if I start charting then we may catch on first cycle haha! I have caught on pretty quickly the last two times :winkwink: I know it's different for everyone though so it may surprise us and take a while..who knows! ;) 2 days late for AF now :shock:

Yay for 8 days until you can start using OPK's! :happydance:

Thank you ladies! We started doing OPK's just to see what's going on, and got my 1st + after our daughter. Kinda excited, kinda scared. He's of course hoping we get a BFP soon. I just don't want to get his hopes up.

Really excited about this thread! Hope to see all of us get a BFP this year!!! :hugs:

Well ladies, I think my 2nd AF pp has just arrived, didn't have any warning signs of her arriving, went to the toilet and I have some pink spotting :blush: I hope she isn't too mean to me!

Babydreams - Thank you hun, at least it's one cycle less until we start TTC hehe :winkwink:

Happy 3 weeks young Weston! <3

Ex: I sure hope she isn't to nasty either. :hugs:

AFM: I had one very awful nasty bad AF day. I couldn't shake fatigue and it was super painful. I felt like I was having contractions. Lasted my usual 4 days, with 3 being medium flow and the last day spotting. She's totally gone now! Time keeps flying and I can't believe just 5 more days until watching for O.

My O is predicted for March 17, but I'm thinking it'll be more like the 20th. I have no idea but I will soon find out.... :haha:

Leinz - Thank you hun, she hasn't been painful but she was quite heavy today, I'm really shocked how less painful they are since having Tyler..before giving birth, the only way I could describe my AF pain is exactly like contractions..they were that bad! Now I hardly get any pain :wacko: Sorry to hear that she has been mean to you but yay for her going away! 1 less cycle and now time to track Ov :happydance:

I've been losing track of cycle days. Time is flying! I'm glad she's gone. I'm happy to hear that she's been better to you.

Hey everyone :)
I had my little boy in April last year so he will be 1 in just over 3 weeks time!! :cry:
I said to my hubby just 2 weeks after giving birth that i would love to do it all again but we agreed to wait until the end of this year.
That suddenly seems too far away now so we have agreed to start trying for #2 next month!! :-D xx

Hi Heather! Welcome!

Good luck with TTC #2 next month!!! :)

Heather: Wonderful news! Lots of :dust: to you!

AFM: It's official... DH sent lots of spermies to wait for my egg. CD8... The baby BD has began. :)

Heather - Welcome :hi:

Leinz - Yay!! Sending you lot's of sticky, lucky baby :dust: :happydance:

Hi everyone can i join? i just had my daughter a little over 7 months ago...my husband and i both want another but we know we need to wait until we move. we are currently in a 2 bedroom house and my husband says we could start trying now and it wouldnt matter if we had another baby in this house. I really dont feel its fair to have another baby as the house is pretty small(just shy of 1000 square feet) but we wont be able to move for another 2-4 years. I do also have PCOS and it did take us awhile to get pregnant the first time. boy do i miss being pregnant!

Welcome Mommy2be! Your DD is gorgeous. I say go for it when you are ready. No one is completely prepared.

Hi mommy2be!

I agree with Leinz...I have known so many people who didn't have a baby when they really wanted because of living situation, money, etc. and they regretted it later. Somehow things always work out and all is fine. I say go for it if that's what you and DH really want! You never know what might happen in the future and I wouldn't let having a smaller house stop you. When they are young they really don't need a ton of space and don't care about having to share a room, etc.

thanks girls! we actually talked about it more lastnight and are going to wait until atleast Cassidy's first birthday than assess the matter then! my husband wants to start trying sooner because he wants a son..but i told him that shouldnt be his only reason for having another baby as we could end up with another girl! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->