Anyone Just Past EDD Want to Wait Out Labor Together?

Hi lady's
He's finally arrived at 5.15am thia morning 6pound 10 after a very quick 4 hour labour, got to hospital at 2cm and within an hour I was 8 and shouting that I needed to push!! All very quick and natural.. should be going home thisafternoon

Hi lady's
He's finally arrived at 5.15am thia morning 6pound 10 after a very quick 4 hour labour, got to hospital at 2cm and within an hour I was 8 and shouting that I needed to push!! All very quick and natural.. should be going home thisafternoon

Congratulations Maria, enjoy your new arrival x

Congrats everyone who's had their babies! I'm going to have to go back and do some reading. I feel like I'm coming out of a fog.

She doesn't have a name yet but Baby Girl was born Wednesday May 1st at 9:45pm weighing 8lb 12oz. My midwife broke my water at 10am, contractions started just before 4pm. I spent most of my labour in the tub and moved to the bed when it was time to push. DH caught her and we cut the cord together.

She appears to be closer to a week early than 6 days late. My dates were confirmed by ultrasound at 9 weeks but I think they must have been off.

Good luck to those still waiting :flower: won't be long now.

Congrats everyone who's had their babies! I'm going to have to go back and do some reading. I feel like I'm coming out of a fog.

She doesn't have a name yet but Baby Girl was born Wednesday May 1st at 9:45pm weighing 8lb 12oz. My midwife broke my water at 10am, contractions started just before 4pm. I spent most of my labour in the tub and moved to the bed when it was time to push. DH caught her and we cut the cord together.

She appears to be closer to a week early than 6 days late. My dates were confirmed by ultrasound at 9 weeks but I think they must have been off.

Good luck to those still waiting :flower: won't be long now.

Congratulations! A lovely encouraging story x

Congratulations fellow overdue ladies...
So pleased most (if not all??) have delivered..
Theo Samuel is doing well...
Milk has come through and can't fit into my bras anymore though... :/
See you all in baby club!!! Tawn see you there ?
:)xx

Congrats to all! Feeling much better after coming home from the hospital but so exhausted. I went in for induction via a little pill they place near the cervix to ripen it (can't recall the name). It is supposed to be a slow process with them placing 1/4 pill every 4 hours. After my first dose water broke at 3 hrs past and I went into really intense labor. Contractions coming every 60 seconds and each far, far worse than the last. Stuck in for three hours only to learn that I had not progressed at all so I got the epidural. At that point I was throwing up from pain and was very worn out. After the epi and my body relaxed things moved very quickly and I was at 9cm within 12 hrs of labor starting. Unfortunately I got stuck there for 6 hrs and ran a fever which indicated infection and that meant my baby had to go to NICU for 48 hrs for antibiotics (as a precaution--she ended up being just fine). We tried pitocin and different positions but in the end my pelvic arch is too narrow and I had to have a c section. I was horribly disappointed after all the good work but the important thing is that she got here safe and sound. We had a nice long hospital stay so got a few nights of rest in before coming home to nothing but sleepless ones! Still we are overjoyed and adore our little girl.

https://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii633/laurendartt/image-1_zps7793a3b1.jpg

Hi all, my yellow bump turned pink on Tuesaday. We got home late weds night. The labour was due to be induced Monday but she started overnight on Sunday and I delivered midnight Monday/Tuesday she had ended up back to back, they broke my waters as I wasn't progressing at about 4-5cm and saw she had done a poo so I missed my water birth. Delivery was fine, no stitches though I have now got a haematoma (sp) downstairs and then after delivery I haemorrhaged and needed two blood transfusions, it was all quite scary and I have felt really weak but getting much better now. Phoebe is gorgeous though struggles to sleep in her moses basket, really hoping we can sort it as right now we're sleeping in shifts!

Hope everyone else is managing ok x

Hello ladies! Sorry I haven't been on lately, I've obviously been a wee bit busy! :)

I also just barely missed my induction, starting labour naturally after my 3rd and final sweep. Unfortunately, I had contractions for a full 30 hours 3-4 min apart and pretty strong that were just "effacing" rather than dilating, so was a lonnnng journey. But when I arrived for my induction, they were happy with my progress enough to let me go naturally and simply broke my waters at 4cm. Lots of merconium in them so had to have a clip for babys head so I could labour actively as I wanted. I used my hypnobirthing and it went beautifully, no body could believe I was actually in labour (they thought is stalled and were trying to give me a drip when I insisted they check me first and I was indeed still dilating like craY they were amazed because I was so calm). So I got my active hypnobirthing beautiful birth I wanted, using just gas and air needing no stitches baby Madison was born on Sunday may 5th at 11pm 12 days overdue and 8lb3oz. She had to be monitored for an extra day and a half for the merconium but she was given the all clear and we came home Tuesday afternoon

She is lovely and snugly and breastfeeding like a champ, but we are struggling a bit with sleep as she won't be put down at ALL while sleeping! Makes for a very exhausted and overwhelmed me right now, since I haven't had more than 2 hours consecutive sleep in over 8 days! Hoping to find solutions to the sleep problems soon, and then everything will be perfect!

Congrats to all you ladies on your beautiful bundles, and yes! We should continue to support each other in baby club now!!!

Tawn we are having that issue at least once a night too. I get mostly hour and a half blocks of sleep which is pretty rough! We had one good night but for some reason we seem to have at least one period per night where DH and I are up with her for about 2 or 3 hours. We have to trade off so one of us doesn't get too frustrated. During these times she just won't be put down or comforted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->