Anyone Just Past EDD Want to Wait Out Labor Together?

Congrats Lillian!!! Glad you had a good birth!
Good luck rainkat & Lauren. Hope all goes well for you both. And good luck to everyone else that something happens soon!
Well, doesn't look like my sweep yesterday worked, surprise, surprise. I've had a show/ lost some plug which is good, but I guess that doesn't necessarily mean anything is imminent... Every evening/night I get loads of BH and bad cramping, but then over night it dies off and I'm fine again in the morning! Soooo, 40+5 now and getting scared of having to be induced again... So bad with spd...

Congratulations Lillian!

Tawn I will be 12 days over on Monday going by my scan date so 6 more sleeps to go.

Fingers crossed somebody has some action over night :)

730 mountain time for me (in the US)! Will update you all when I can :)

Good luck Lauren26 :flower:

Hang in there everyone else. Time seems to be creeping but it will happen for all of us :hugs:

Morning everyone,.
:hi:
I am up at funny times again - I think it is just body's way of preparing for night feeds etc
No news from me. Yesterday occasional cramping and lost maybe a teaspoon of show (Tmi) but that was it!
So no huge progress following 2 sweeps!!
I have another scheduled for 330 today so will keep you posted...
Then induction scheduled for tomorrow :eek:

Congrats Lillian- you deserve a medal for being first Lady on this thread to announce a birth!! So pleased for you.. I forget how many days pp you were?? :happydance:
I am hoping Teabella also has some news????
Anyone else??

Keep posting and good luck everyone
Xx

Morning all, had a great night's sleep (every cloud has a silver lining) but nothing to report this end.

Good luck Lauren!

Same here had a great nights sleep, so 5 days overdue but will be going to the hospital tomorrow to get date for induction!!! Congrats Lillian on your little one and glad it all went well xx

6 days over for me... Lots more plug/show but that's it. Had a terrible night with virtually no sleep... My spd was (and still is) particularly bad I was in sooooo much pain it was unbearable! I just cried :-(

Aww Caroline, I really hope that baby comes soon so you can get some relief!

Candycurls, did you decide what you are doing about your induction tomorrow hun? I hope you've had some more contractions today!!!

AFM just had 2nd sweep. At least she was able to reach this time (so that is progress!) but cervix still has quite a bit of work to do. She offered another on Friday if this one doesn't work, so that gives me one more chance before the induction on Sunday!

Hope you are all feeling OK, I know it is hard to stay positive! xx

Oh Caroline, poor you, let's hope you have a better night tonight.

I had to have BP checked again today due to it being high yesterday, luckily it was better today.

Midwife has agreed to do another sweep Friday, originally she said I couldn't have another as they can take up to 4 days to work but I knew that wasn't right. It's annoying how varied the guidelines are from midwife to midwife.

Had my sweep today.
3cm dilated, bulging membranes and losing more show!! So all good signs :thumbup:
I feel more certain that my dates were wrong and I am more like 40+5 then 40+11.
Induction tomorrow so trying to think happy thoughts..
Tawn good luck re final sweep.. Even if it doesn't send you into labour it is likely to provide more optimal conditions for induction reducing need for interventions.
Lauren, Maureen and everyone else... Thinking of you too!

:hugs:

Thanks for everyone's kind wishes! I am very tired today after being awake for 36 hours yesterday, and my back aches like mad, but it was well worth it- he is beautiful!

candycurls, i was officially 6 days over DD by the scan, but by my dates I was 4 days over.

one of the first signs i had i was about to go into labour was a very, very bad mood on sunday, and then i got some niggles late that night that went into monday and tuesday. i was in established labour for about 5/6 hours. it's amazing how quickly it all comes on though, from nothing to ooh that wasn't just a normal braxton hicks niggle.

I know it seems obvious, but my best advice to anyone would be get as much sleep and rest as possible before labour! you might be labour for 24 hours and/or it might come on late at night like it did for me. you need to store your energy for it and for after.

i hope you all go into labour soon! xxxxxx

Glad it all went well for you Lillian, good to get our first birth on this thread!

Anyone have any luck over night?

I thought something might start for me as had some pains while watching tv last night and *think* I saw some of my plug (teeny bits) when going to the loo but nothing happened.

Come on baby we've got 4 days to do this naturally!

Nope nothing here still. Sweep didn't start things off, barely even got a few gentle period type pains after :dohh: I have a last hurrah try at one more sweep tomorrow but if not it looks like induction on Sunday.

Good luck today candycurls!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for your final sweep Tawn and good luck for today CandyCurls!

Hi lady's
Just a quick one to say that my induction is all booked for Wednesday!! Mw reckons I will hopefully go natural over the weekend but not taking to much notice as was told that 3wks ago !!!!!!

I had my baby last night via c section, which I knew what was a likely outcome. I can talk more later so
Exhausted still.

Thanks Maureen & tawn... Yep, I hope it happens soon to get rid of this spd, I really do! Well, I had a 2nd sweep today and its looking a bit more positive than last time... At least I'm now 2cm dilated and 'partially' effaced! Been loosing loads of plug since 1st sweep, but no other signs, so wish me luck this time!!!! Got another booked for Sunday in case, and induction booked for Wednesday :-( j
Tawn, good luck for tomorrow then!!! Hope it works this time!!!
Candycurls, good luck for your induction today... That is unless the sweep worked yesterday?!???
Lauren, congrats on the birth of your baby - hope it went ok & you are both well!!!
Good luck to everyone else!!!

Congrats on your bundle of joy Lauren! I hope you recover from the c-section quickly and easily! :hugs: Make sure you post a pic when you get a chance!

I hope your 2nd sweep does the trick Caroline! Don't worry hun, if you are losing loads of plug already and have another sweep on Sunday, I feel like you will DEFINITELY go before Wednesday, still tons of time!

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I had my gorgeous baby girl on Monday night. So the sweep on Saturday may have done the trick! Cramps started from Sat afternoon onwards. We're both doing really well - birth was a good one overall. I've just been discharged from hospital and am enjoying getting to know my little girl!

I haven't had a chance to read the posts that I've missed, but congrats to anyone whose little ones have arrived, and I look forward to hearing about any other pending new arrivals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->