• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone looking to buddy?

I'm going to end up getting a private scan at some point. Probably more than one. I found a place that will do a 15 scan for $37 dollars. And then you get money off a 3D scan if you go back. Until I see it, I don't think it will feel real. Fingers crossed I get an early scan Monday. Oh...I did end up telling my youngest. I explained it doesn't always result in a baby. I said sometimes a seed that makes a baby falls out. I couldn't think of any other way to explain it lol.

I hope you and your family have a good Christmas too. Do you have big plans? I'm hoping we find some lights to look at. I still haven't wrapped hurts. That's going to be tricky.

was the scan today? hope the little ones ok. aww not an easy thing to explain to someone young. so can your dh go with you now?

no big plans this year. is a bit of a weird one, my dad died last christmas eve so wasnt sure how it was going to be but was actually really good think i was so busy didnt have time to think. we laid some flowers down for him and then just tried to make it as fun as possible for d. and just seen loads of family so was pretty good. how was yours?

took a hpt today as had weird o cramps. thought it was too early to o but opk and hpt is neg. think the last time i didnt o i had early cramps that lasted ages as i was worried what it was so guess it was what ever happened last cycle.

Sorry to hear of your dad. :/

The scan went ok. I measured at 7 weeks. The hb was only 118 though. But the lady said it was normal and will speed up? I think I'm going to book a private scan for 9 weeks to check on it. I was actually surprised to hear there was a heartbeat. I had convinced myself I wasn't really pregnant lol. I still didn't see a dr. That's next month sometime.

So..you took a hpt or opk today?

I've done nothing but searches on heart rates at 7 weeks all day. From what I ve been reading, 118 is way too slow. I'm going to book another scan for next week. I don't have a good feeling about it.

I had a scan anz im suee there waaa heart beat ut cant remember what it was. Can you speak to a doc over the phone to check?

I did both opk and hpt both neg lol was weird this cramping must just be because of what ever happened last cycle. I either didnt o or had a short lp.

I would try and get an appointment with a doc before your scan. I was terrible in my pregnancy with Google and it brought a lot of unnecessary worry. I know first tri is stressful but the quicker you speak to a doc least you won't be panicing as she might be right. Really hope everything's ok.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...er/919551-babys-heart-beat-6-7-week-scan.html

Found this she has the same hb and there is a pic of a baby as her avatar so it must have been ok (was originally posted a few yrs ago.)

I booked a scan for Tuesday. But they don't give heart rates. Just let you look and listen. I might cancel it because what's the point then? But...if I see it's grown, maybe I'll feel better. I'd call a dr but I haven't seen one yet and I don't know who I'd call. I'll call around tomorrow and see if I get anywhere.

Honestly, being pregnant this time around is so much more stressful than the others. If it doesn't work out I don't think I'll try again. I'm sure it's just the fear of the unknown, but I'm starting to second think what I've gotten myself into. Typical of me lol.

Lol bless. Im sure it will be ok tpu have had bad experiences and im sure if i get pg i willbe the same. After i gave birth i couldnt wee and i googled so much when a nurse came o had fifty questions drove the and me nuts lol i had a really nad pregnancy and i fell in love with him early and it was horrible so i do get it. I think you can see the heartbeat though and compare the size so it might give some comfort. Id probably do it but im a panicer. So I would probably need to. I think once you can feel the baby move in a few weeks then you feel a bit better you will know he/she is ok. Its the only thing i miss.

I can't wait to start feeling it move. I only like it in the second tri though. Eventually it feels like an alien trying to get out of my belly.

lol thats exactly what i said its like an alien. yeah i liked 2nd tri 3rd tri was ok until i found pregnancy yoga and my god it made my back feel normal again only for a while but it was so lovely, made 3rd tri much easier. your supposed to be able to do some of it while you're in labour but who ever can do it with contractions i take my hat off to them lol

I've never had a natural labor. I was induced both times. I'm nervous about whether or not I'd even recognize labor unless I was told by a dr what was going on.

I rescheduled my scan appointment for Friday. I want it to be as close to 9 weeks as I could wait. I'm going to a different place because it's only $20. I've got to drive half an hour though for a 5 minute scan lol.

does the new place do the heart beat or is it just a scan? will be good to see how much the baby has grown. Have you had any nausea or anything yet?

Think Ive finally o'd had massive dip in bbt yesterday but opk was neg, had a pos opk this morning but my temp has shot up so I imagine either it was a 1 off temp or maybe i o'd during the night as its supposed to be the day after a pos opk isnt it. i dont feel any cramps today but had a lot at bedtime managed to dtd yesterday as i knew there would be no time today and tomorrow as its my sons 3rd birthday. cant believe he is 3. so today we are picking up his cake and wrapping his presents which unfortunately we have left to the last minute but after wrapping loads of christmas presents i really hate wrapping lol and tomorrow its a busy day taking him on activity centre then his party (small family one but he will have fun) so im just glad i will be in with a shot. i didnt think i would o until fri so thought i had loads of time. fingers crossed 2 more high temps so i know i have def o'd

It definitely looks like you Oed.

I'm so tired. Ugh. It's been storming all day but I haven't been able to nap because mil has been blowing up my phone lol. I got the scan yesterday. I heard the heart but I can tell if it's faster because I didn't hear it the first time. I called clinic and they moved my appointment to next Friday. So now I don't have to wait until 12 weeks to be seen which I thought was bs lol. The baby looked a little bigger but I don't know if it's supposed to be bigger. I think it is. But I could just be freaking myself out. I really think I should stay off this site. It makes me worry seeing what others go through.

Are you taking supplements this cycle? You know, the month I conceived I didn't get O pains or sore boobs. Maybe this is your month!
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/F814E447-8571-4DB5-9EDD-323609CB6BB9_zpsqkn89ind.jpg

Well if u disappear for a while id understand 1st tri is a nightmare. I went through bad stuff and when ibwas reading other ppls problems my anxiety went through the roof. I didnt mind the 2nd tri forum its all about the clothes and nurseries but 3rd tri made it seem real talking about birth plans lol scared me a bit but probably because i didnt know what to expect.

I hope it is fed up a bit jeep thinking of giving up but im at an age where it might not happen if i do leave it. Not sure whats going on my opk was darker than yesterday loads darker than test line and i had such a sharp stab. Took my breathe. And typical my son wanted to bounce on me lol he picks his moments. So I'd say if it hasnt yet it did today.

Not just saying it but the fact u could hear the hb is really good i was told you cant always hear it at the 10 wk scan as its early. What a magical moment it is when you hear it. I think its a really good sign that everything is well. Aw such a cute pic

I wouldnt give up. If anything NTNP but knowing when your Oing, how can you NOT be trying and then symptom spot? I still wonder if I did the right thing by getting pregnant. I guess it's natural to second guess yourself, I dunno. Things with me and DH, from the beginning, has moved REALLY fast. Most of our dating relationship, he was stationed in Japan. Within weeks of him being back in the states, we got married and moved 3000 miles from everyone I knew. It's been hard for me to adjust. Then when Im 8 months along we move to TX?! Ugh. Just thinking about it stresses me out. It's useless talking to him about it. Sometimes I think he's so stupid. Like, nothing he says has any thinking behind it. I cant help but to wonder WTH did I do?

I hope that once I have this baby in my arms it all makes sense to me.

Well finally got my cross hairs so ive def o'd amd im 4dpo going to test 8dpo. So thank god no more bbt for now far too tired lol my don woke up for 3 hours during the night and went back to sleep for an hr so tired but at least he should sleep tonight. I hope.

You have so much on your plate with moving and baby no wonder its confusing. Why what is he saying thats annoying? Hopefully it will all come together

Hows everything going? Did you already stop taking your temp? lol

Well ive done a test think im going mad thought i could see a line but its so faint it must be an evap or something. Can only see it in some light but i saw it again in the photos but from far away not close up. Either that or its because i know where the lone should be. I looked earlier and couldnt see a line lol god knows. Next test on sunday if im late though its gonna drive me nuts

Attachments

• sketch-1452792849973.jpg
    sketch-1452792849973.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 3
  • sketch-1452792935001.jpg
    sketch-1452792935001.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 2
I cant tell because the pics are so small. Can you upload them bigger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->