Anyone LTTTC in Australia :) ?

Woohooo that is awesome MissCassie, perfect doubling time!!!
Do you do another test now or have they booked you in for a scan date?

Congratulations !!!!!
xx

Thank you :) glen was very happy with it.

My scan is the 18th of feb.. thats going to drag so so badly lol. And then i have scans weekly! As ive had a misscariage at 10 weeks before.

So id say there is only one in there. Haha

That is awesome he is happy with it, its always nice to hear that from the dr himself. He gave me a third test as I think he was nervous with my numbers :wacko: they were doubling but realllly slow and started quite low. Did he ring with your results? I always had the girls ring me. And they always took forever :wacko:

I'm going to say 1 as well but you honestly cant tell with hcg numbers :)
You'll just have to sit tight until the 18th hehe... it'll come around so fast!!
Thats pretty exciting you will be getting a scan weekly after that though :D :D .. its so reassuring at the start when you cant feel them yet.

Keep popping in with updates on how bub/s are going :D

Great numbers! :thumbup: Will be waiting to hear more updates from you. Exciting times ahead :happydance:

Hubby made me POAS today as I am still waiting for the witch to come back and he is panicking... back to land of BFNs! Was a bit sad seeing only the 1 line again, but a relief too. We just did our budget up.... we are going backwards fast just paying for mortgage, daycare and other usual bills... and we don't even have the stress of IVF now :cry: I really need to be back at work full time but just can't do it.

That is awesome he is happy with it, its always nice to hear that from the dr himself. He gave me a third test as I think he was nervous with my numbers :wacko: they were doubling but realllly slow and started quite low. Did he ring with your results? I always had the girls ring me. And they always took forever :wacko:

I'm going to say 1 as well but you honestly cant tell with hcg numbers :)
You'll just have to sit tight until the 18th hehe... it'll come around so fast!!
Thats pretty exciting you will be getting a scan weekly after that though :D :D .. its so reassuring at the start when you cant feel them yet.

Keep popping in with updates on how bub/s are going :D

I had the girls ring me too and well they take forever.. i go and get my tests done at 6:30 in the morning so they should have the results by 1pm! and yesterday i got it by 3:30 lol just before we were about to see glen.. he gave me another test to do tomorrow as well i think he does that with all the girls. he said my number should be around 1000 tomorrow.. so exciting im going to have to by a frer or a digi tonight so that i can do a test before the blood test lol to reasure myself everything is ok.. and well i like to see them because i am a bit of POAS Addict :blush:

I'll keep you guys updated :)

Maybe we could create a group on fb so we can all keep incontact?

Great numbers! :thumbup: Will be waiting to hear more updates from you. Exciting times ahead :happydance:

Hubby made me POAS today as I am still waiting for the witch to come back and he is panicking... back to land of BFNs! Was a bit sad seeing only the 1 line again, but a relief too. We just did our budget up.... we are going backwards fast just paying for mortgage, daycare and other usual bills... and we don't even have the stress of IVF now :cry: I really need to be back at work full time but just can't do it.

Thank you i am hoping that the numbers keep going up nicely! glen reckons it will be at 1000 or around it tomorrow when i do my nexc test.

Can't wait to be sharing my updates and scans with you guys will be great and once i finally get to my scan i bet i will be on :cloud9:

oh the joys of POAS and seeing a BFN it really sucks even tho it was a releif to you guys it still sucks.

I'm sure you guys will get back on your feet in no time :) would be very upsetting going back to work full time! i wont want to do it :nope:

I would be keen on a fb group! Love hearing all the updates from you ladies :)

Cool, I"ll be apart of the Facebook group :) will be a bit more private then BnB :) :) and we can put our proper names there and stuff!!

Haha MissCassie you were like me I was there at 6:30 as well, I thought the earlier I'd go the sooner they would ring. The latest call I had once was 4:30pm .... little did the nurse know earlier that afternoon I'd had my follow up with Glen and he'd already given me the results. Even though the nurses know we are dying to know they dont care to call faster haha
Its so hard not to keep buying tests even though you know its all ok .. I say go for it!! Enjoy the moment. I know I did. I still haven't parted with any of my tests... they are all stacked my in Clear Blue box still :)

Jillie, I completely understand. Bills suck... especially the mortgage, its like the biggest bill that comes in each month that basically sucks all the money away :( I quit working to do IVF so we've been on one income for quite some time. And now that its worked I cant go back to work haha catch 22 in a way. Wish working wasn't a necessity sometimes for mums. Its not fair :( ... my husband is so good with me though, never made me feel like I'm not bringing in an income which is nice.
Sorry about your BFN ~ even though it was relief, still would get that pit filling I guess of seeing that one line :(

AND my photographer still hasn't sent me my photos :( I'm dying to see that they look ok haha

Had a hospital appt on Tuesday and my BP was up again (first test 120/95) so I had to do a blood and urine sample for Pre E... then I said "Bug" had gone quiet the last 24 hrs so I had to do a CTG (i think thats what it was) which turned out great - she said he sounds perfect for his gestation. But for a baby that has been head down the whole way, he's now decided to turn breech. Hopefully he turns around :wacko:
Anyway a quick midwife appt turned into a 3 hour hospital appt :( best I get used to it now as I'm getting to the pointy end of pregnancy eeeek and I guess they want to make sure bug and I are ok.
Ooo and my growth scan got moved forward to next Friday (33 weeks) ... wonder how big he is now!!! Love seeing him ... never gets old! :happydance: Oh and when I left the hospital my BP was down to 125/70 :) But now I have to go to the Maternity Assessment Unit on Friday for a BP check up :( ehhhhh

Sorry for my essay... needed a rant :)

Feels like you live at the hospitals and drs towards the end of pregnancy. Feels like a second home! Hope bubby turns back the right way for you.

So i poas to ease my mind... before i normally get af a muscle in my bacl gets extremely inflamed and very very sore.. well today that very same msucle got very very sore :( but i poas and the line was as dark as yesterday and still stealijf the ink from the control line so it made me feel abut better.

I really hope my numbers have doubled again

Stupid body freaking me out!

Sorry your bp went up! Must be very sacry especially having to do tests for Pre E! And im glad it went back down for you :)

Need a name for the fb group im not great with names lol

That must be an awful feeling. Stay positive!

As for a name... no idea either! Can you change the name once you have created it? If so, it could have a teml name til we think of something else.

So i made a group :)

Its called BnB Aussie Girls

It can be changed later i just couldnt think of another group name lol im hopeless so join and idd add you :)

Or you can just add me my profile is

www.facebook.com/Misscassie1

Hello girls! I have thoroughly enjoyed catching up on everything!!! BIG CONGRATULATIONS miss cassie!!! So glad things are going well for you! I've missed chatting to you girls but in all honesty that last chemical sent me into a funk and I just took myself away from anything and everything baby related. I had completely forgotten about trying (pushed it out of my head more like it!) until yesterday when some beautiful 9month old b/g twins came into the surgery I work at and I fell in love so I've decided to try again. I'm nervous. Not sure I can handle it which is why I jumped back on and saw all your lovely success stories, and remember how supportive this group is so I'm hoping this time we might have some luck! Xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->