Anyone LTTTC in Australia :) ?

Transferred is all booked in for thursday!! And my 2 embies will be transferred :)

So glad your scan went well and transfer is booked Miss Cassie! Not long to wait now :D Congrats on your engagement too. How romantic!

My little man is definitely growing so fast. 6kg now. On the 90th percentile for his weight. I don't bake big babies, but they make up for it on the outside well and truly!

Glad your scan went well Wantingbubba. Nice big healthy baby in there. At least they are going to keep an eye on his size for you. My SIL went a week over and had a big baby because they never monitored the size of bub. Baby is 4 months old and she is still having issues from the birth! So sounds like you are in good hands.

As for talking about baby number 3... financially we just can't afford it. Only reason in my mind at present that would make me go back is to see my OBGYN again. I miss him so much! Both of us were in tears at my last appointment for my 6 week check up. He even sent me a letter last week to thank me for the card, letter and gift I gave him as a thank you. I built such a great relationship with him, I am so sad I don't get to see him again.

My fertility nurse said she comes across so many ladies with PCOS and ladies who do fertility treatments that have trouble breastfeeding. She is convinced there is a link. Some people have no problems feeding and I did everything under the sun to help boost my supply and it still didn't work. As long as bub was healthy happy and being fed, it didn't worry me. I didn't have children just to breastfeed. I can honestly say I prefer bottle feeding so much even though it is more work with bottles and more expensive.

So good to hear evrybody is doing so well!

Congrats MissCassie and goodluck with your transfer!

Im almost 27 weeks and have the glucose test tomorrow. Definately had a little bit of a shock yesterday at how far we've come! haha

Yay for your transfer Misscassie x :D :D
And congratulations on getting engaged!! How exciting!!

Thanks Jillie. Its still very nerve racking that he is so big. I'm glad the hospital wont let me go over 38 weeks. Otherwise I think I might have 10 pound baby or even bigger eeek

Thats so nice you formed such a great bond with your OB.... :)
2 is still a great number and having 1 of each is just such a blessing too :flower:

I'm hoping I can breastfeed but if I cant then that will be ok. I have no signs of anything happening there yet haha a lot of the girls on my April due group forum are already "leaking".

PUPO!! 2 beauitful embies :) left is assisted hatching looks like its starting to hatch! And the right Fullly hatched by itself! Let the 2WW begin :)

https://s24.postimg.org/sbdww7ilt/20160121_142606.jpg

What beautiful looking blasts! Crossing everything they are super sticky. :hugs: Are you going to test early or wait til bloods?

Ill be testiny early going to try my luck on tuesdsy Australia day. Id be 5dp sooo hopefully i get to see those beautiful lines

Great looking blasts MissCassie... lets pray they are sticky ones!!!
I have everything crossed for you and will be thinking of you over the coming days :) :)

Good luck xx

Thank you :) im hoping they are both very sticky ones! Although twins does scare me... especially for my first baby lol

Im feeling ok.. i keep getting cramps and twinges and my boobs are so sore! I did a test this morning naughty i know and it was a bfn lol i knew it would be.. im hoping that on aus day it turns into a bfp!

Do you think it would be better for me to test in the afternoon Since i had my transfer at 2:30pm?

Hopefully all good signs :)
I tested darker in the afternoons so might be better for you to... but I would wait until at least tomorrow afternoon, today is definitely too early. Even tomorrow is early. I tested BFN on 4dpt and got my BFP on 5dpt. Good luck, keep me updated x

Actually ive spent about 5 mins evaluating the test and well im fairly certain there is a super squinter! And if you out it to the side in the light there is a line indent.. so maybe i will get my bfp tomorrow

Can't wait to hear your results from today's test.

I remember testing at 4dpt and thinking I saw a line. Told myself no then got it back out of the bin and studying it and shoved it in my husbands face asking him. He just said, no line, not jumping out at me so not believing you. Next day he believed me with a new test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->