Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Welcome Babycakes, You will be well looked after here, but as Urchin will tell you we will never let you leave I say never, even when your 9 moths pregnant and ready to pop :)

Hi ladies,

I'm afraid to say I'm back to join you, got my BFP Xmas day, I went for my 12 week scan and baby had died at 8 weeks, I had actually been for a scan that week as got some cramping and see baby's heart beat, It must have died literally days after that.
I started getting spotting last week that got worse and redder so got a early u/s and showed no heartbeat.
I've opted for a d&c going in on wed, but not actually got an appointment so the nurse said I might have a really long wait. I've started cramping today so maybe It'll happen before but hopefully not. I have passed big clots before (non pregnancy related)and found the cramping really unbarable

xx

So sorry for your loss hun big hugs xxx:hugs::hugs:

I love the brummy accent, it always reminds me of the Grimleys :haha:

who are the Grimleys????? :shrug:

Buckles - that's brilliant news! :happydance: can we have a pic of your lines??? go on, perleeeeeeeeze!

Happy birthday Pink - hope you're having a real good one :D

Chels - I guess I'm just so glad that I have some indication that my hormone levels are increasing as they should be - although tbh, it isn't pleasant lol
How did your appointment go chikkie?

FF - me too! I'd love a smallholding - a few acres, some rare breeds and a couple of kids running round
Ahhhh - a girl can dream!

Babycakes - of course there's room, pull up a chair and make yourself comfy!

AFM I've been on a training day down south, which was actually very useful and quite a lot of fun
Came home and made pancakes - hurrah!

Morning girls
I just wanted to let you know that this has been my very lucky thread as I got my bfp today! I've been testing the last few days with cheapy Internet ones and I could see a really faint line, then tested with a frer and the second line is super clear!
Yippee x

Buckles This is great news yey!!! xx:happydance::happydance:

Hey all

Happy Pancake day! hope every one has been enjoying lots ! yum yum

Pink - Happy Birthday for tomorrow hope you have a good day hun!

Chels - Hope you get your BFP rather than the witch showing up!

Ash - I took mine at night, as i seem to suffer with headaches (one of the side effects) so taking at nights helped me ou - Good Luck!

Wannabe - Sorry silly mare showed up for you :-( Good Luck for your interview though hun

Babycakes - Welcome this is the best group ever you will feel very welcome hun

Urchin - Happy blueberry day! he he

AFM - CD 22 had to phone up for IVF clinic today just to confirm all details, so roll on CD1 so we can get the ball rolling... or AF does not show up at all and we join Buckles and Urchins group!!

Might go for round two of pancakes! ha

Xx

Hey LucyLou are you starting IVF next cycle then!? It is moving quick isn't it!! Hope mine does once we get the 1st appointment over with, I feel reassured that there are quite a few of us LTTCers that seem to be moving onto IVF :) Good Luck xx

Hey LucyLou are you starting IVF next cycle then!? It is moving quick isn't it!! Hope mine does once we get the 1st appointment over with, I feel reassured that there are quite a few of us LTTCers that seem to be moving onto IVF :) Good Luck xx

Hey Mrs H... No we have all the tests before app, so i have to call on CD and they will book for myself and OH to come in and have tests re done first, is that how it worked with you? found out today that OH has to do his dead at the clinic! thought we could possibly take it in as we did at the hospital he is worried that he may not be able to do it there (under pressure and all that)... men hey such hard work ive told him to put up and shut up :rofl:! ha ha

Not long till your app hun! :happydance:

Mine were slightly different, but basically the same....when we received our referral letter we were just told to do them at the Dr's Surgery and Hubby had to go to the Sperm Clinic in a little cupboard to do his Lol :) Hubby said it is best to take your own material as they only have rubbish mags like nuts :) Looks like we will be doing this together for sure you don't seem to be far behind me at all :)

Mine were slightly different, but basically the same....when we received our referral letter we were just told to do them at the Dr's Surgery and Hubby had to go to the Sperm Clinic in a little cupboard to do his Lol :) Hubby said it is best to take your own material as they only have rubbish mags like nuts :) Looks like we will be doing this together for sure you don't seem to be far behind me at all :)

Fun and games hey!! ha ha Will let the OH know hun, yeah not far behind at all we can be IVF buddies :happydance: and share stories and get advise from Mrs Urch too! :) x

Oh Urch, I can't believe you don't remember the Grimleys? It was one of my favourite programmes when I was a nipper and had huuuuuuuge names in it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g6PJYVf6Uw&noredirect=1

I haven't ever heard of the Grimleys either... but that is probably because I am a Yankee.... :haha:

But I have to agree the accents are nice... LOL... :winkwink:

Babycakes- WELCOME!! I'm still pretty new too, but these ladies are awesome and will be here to support you through LTTTC journey. :flower:

Wannabe- I'm so glad that old hag at the staffing agency had to eat her words! I'm very excited about your interview. I will be sending you some awesome positive vibes tomorrow. Good luck! :thumbup:

Ash- I also took my clomid at night. It did seem to help with the side effects.

Urch- The appt. went well. When I get out to California I need to find an OBGYN that can offer more fertility assistance. He said try 4 more months of clomid +IUI or injectibles before moving on to IVF. I'm happy to have a time limit. I was getting a bit stressed out about how long I should keep going with this before moving on. I'm still holding on to a tiny bit of hope that none of this will be necessary and I will get my bfp this month!

Lucylou and Ms.H- I will be keeping a close eye on your IVF cycles since it seems that's where I'm headed. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and sending baby dust your way! Good luck!

:dust::dust::dust:

Look what I baked you girls!!! Okay who wants one!!!! :haha:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/peanuscakes.jpg

Thanks for all of the kind words and the good luck with my job interview tomorrow!! I will be sure to update you lovely ladies and let you girls know how it all went!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/rosety1.gif

Sorry about my silly cupcake post... :blush: i hope that I didnt offend anyone.. I just saw it posted on my Face book wall and it cracked me up... and with all of our TTC talk I figured it was fitting... LOL.....

Buckles congrats!
:thumbup:
Babycakes welcome.

Urch conrats on the bluberries. Lol.:happydance:

Chels any news yet?

Wannabe congrats on the job.:happydance:

Afm: waiting to do hsg thursday, then ultrasound friday (dr changed it from tomorrow to frida) to see how many eggs i have. Fx for plenty. Meanwhile dh has been sick and now has gotten me sick with a cold, so im fighting off cold now. Hoping to be over being sick before iui so i can get that :bfp:

So my first clomid pill was a success! No side effects yet and I took it at 7:30 and I didnt go to sleep.

FF - nope, the Grimleys is something that either completely passed me by, or I have scrubbed from my memory! Did the series actually get made, or was it just a pilot???

Chels - that all sounds very good - I think you're wise to have a cut off point but yes, let's hope you don't need it at all xxx

wannabe - of course not - who could be offended by cupcakes? ... and willies on cakes is fairly mild compared with the things we talk about in here!

thanks vjp - I'm liking being a blueberry - think I might be an olive next but I'm not sure!

Ash - glad your first chlomid went well - fx for you flower xx

AFM - sick as a dog this morning and wondering how I'm going to drive to work ... but honestly, this MS is what's keeping me going at the minute, while I wait for scan day to come round! Although I shall probably join the rest of the preggos and hate it once I have some reassurance :D

Wannabe :rofl: I see that all preferences are catered for in those cupcakes!

Urchin I am so glad you are spending your head down the toilet, it means they are burrowing in deep :haha:

AFM nothing to report, officially in my fertile period and just hoping to catch that egg! I have decided not to go vegan, instead I am cutting down on the sugar, caffeine and gluten and only eating organic dairy and meat, no idea if it will work but planning to give it a go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->