Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Ash Good Luck with your scan lets hope your all ready for your IUI
Urchin I know what you mean about the brummy accent my Dad is a Brummy

Yay for Pancake day :)

I love the brummy accent, it always reminds me of the Grimleys :haha:

I would love to move to West Dorset to raise mine but way too pricey :wacko:

Morning girls
I just wanted to let you know that this has been my very lucky thread as I got my bfp today! I've been testing the last few days with cheapy Internet ones and I could see a really faint line, then tested with a frer and the second line is super clear!
Yippee x

Today laydeez, I am officially a blueberry and Eenie and Meenie are making joints (told you city life was a bad influence on them :rofl: )

haha that really made me laugh! :rofl: and glad your feeling really sick as well! Good signs good signs :thumbup:

Sticky - I'm so sorry for your loss, I've just been through the same thing and its sucks, although I MC'd naturally, hope everything goes well with the d&c. :hugs:

Buckles - thats fab news congrats :happydance: lets hope you spread a little BFP dust on the rest of us!

AFM - I'm doing okay, its my birthday tomorrow and i've got the day off work, so i'm going to treat myself!

Hi to everyone else, hope you all have good pancake days! I cheated and had some last night as OH won't be home till late tonight.

did any if you UK girls see GMTV this morning? they were talking about women stuggling to conceive and about how they get jealous of pregnant women, they labelled it pregnancy envy. bit harsh I thought, but basically they were raising awareness of it and they had a women on who lost her friend because she kept going on about her pregnancy, anyway she had a baby in the end, but ut was nice tovsee them realising it as a big issue for us fertility challenged couples.
Congrats Buckles really chuffed for you xx

did any if you UK girls see GMTV this morning? they were talking about women stuggling to conceive and about how they get jealous of pregnant women, they labelled it pregnancy envy. bit harsh I thought, but basically they were raising awareness of it and they had a women on who lost her friend because she kept going on about her pregnancy, anyway she had a baby in the end, but ut was nice tovsee them realising it as a big issue for us fertility challenged couples.
Congrats Buckles really chuffed for you xx

Yay Buckles! Congrats!!! :happydance:

Pink- Hope you have a wonderful birthday. Enjoy your day, you definately deserve to treat yourself! :flower:

Urch- You seriously crack me up! Glad you are still such a good sport about the morning sickness.

Ash- Good luck this cycle with the clomid! The first cycle was the worst for me in terms of side effects, hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones that doesn't get any.

AFM- CD12!!! Can't believe I have made it this far without testing! AF will be here in two days and I know I can wait it out. Just don't think I could handle another bfn staring at me... mocking me... judging me..
I have my appointment today to see what's next. I know what he's going to say, but I'm hoping he'll surprise me. Still no real symptoms to report- grrrr!

Hope everyone else is doing well!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and sending baby dust to anyone else out there in the 2ww!
:dust::dust::dust:

Morning girls
I just wanted to let you know that this has been my very lucky thread as I got my bfp today! I've been testing the last few days with cheapy Internet ones and I could see a really faint line, then tested with a frer and the second line is super clear!
Yippee x

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Frequently%20used%20graphics/Animate-7-1.gif

Today laydeez, I am officially a blueberry and Eenie and Meenie are making joints (told you city life was a bad influence on them :rofl: )

haha that really made me laugh! :rofl: and glad your feeling really sick as well! Good signs good signs :thumbup:

Sticky - I'm so sorry for your loss, I've just been through the same thing and its sucks, although I MC'd naturally, hope everything goes well with the d&c. :hugs:

Buckles - thats fab news congrats :happydance: lets hope you spread a little BFP dust on the rest of us!

AFM - I'm doing okay, its my birthday tomorrow and i've got the day off work, so i'm going to treat myself!

Hi to everyone else, hope you all have good pancake days! I cheated and had some last night as OH won't be home till late tonight.

Happy Birthday Pink!!! I hope you have an awesome day tomorrow!!!:flower:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Animated-Happy-Birthday-03.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/happy-birthday_animated_86.gif

If any of you have tried clomid, do you think it would be okay to take it at night or should I take it during the day?

AFM, The :witch: arrived today.. But i am okay with it and I pretty much expected it!!!

I did get some good news though and I have a job interview wednesday with a staffing agency for an admin job processing mortgage paper work. it is a temp to perm position and the commute is pretty good as well. If everything goes as it should i will be going back to work this thursday. I really hope that it is going to be a nice place to work and that i will like it there!!

Something ironic though is that this is the same lady and staffing agency that made me upset last week where I cried after i got off the phone with her, because she said I had gaps in employment and that i wouldnt be able to find work... etc...:wacko:. I am over it though if the end result is a good job for me in the end!!!

The only thing is that i might have to postpone the surgery because when you are new at a job it is sometimes hard to take any time off in the beginning, but I will see how it is when I get there. I have been stressed out and anxious though worrying about paying for the surgery with just our tax return $$ and with only DH's income. We have been pretty tight $$ wise and i really needed to get back to work ASAP. So I will be able to save up money faster when I am working full time and pay for the surgery easier, i also will be able to afford IUI when we are ready to take that step as well. I will keep you girls updated about the surgery though. :winkwink: I would feel a little sad if I had to postpone the surgery in a way but I know that waiting will make things alot easier on me and DH and take my anxiety and stress level down alot as well because to be honest with you girls I have been freaking out lately about our finances!!!

If any of you have tried clomid, do you think it would be okay to take it at night or should I take it during the day?

i used clomid and i had side effects, so my advice would be to take it after dinner before bed, so you can sleep through the side effects.

When I took it I got hot flashes and flu like symptoms, I also got really hungry on it as well. good luck, I hope you wont have many side effects. :thumbup: One good thing is that the more cycles you take it the less side effects you can feel.

Congrats Buckles :dance:

Wannabe that is completely awesome hun, keeping it all crossed!

I took my clomid in the morning as I wanted to avoid a sleepless night from night sweats but I ended up with them anyway :wacko: I am neurotic about weight gain and sadly this happened quite badly for me :(

FF, I loive in the South West, not as far down as Devon we are actually in the Cotswolds so it is lovely here, perfect for family life :) It is expensive but so worth it

Good Luck Wannabe I really hope it all works out for you x

We are in Poole, neighbouring sandbanks - voted one of the most expensive places to live in the world :( It's nice but I would prefer the more rural part of Dorset, it is actually my dream to have a small holding like in the good life :blush:

Hi Ladies! Wondering if uve got space for one more? I've ben ttc since July 2010 and haven't really been on BnB or posted for some tine. Just felt I didn't fit into the ttc section and was afraid to cross over to lttc ... But here I am 17 cycles later. Kinda felt as if I was admitting defeat moving to lttc if that makes sense?? But I just can't relate to the majority of posts in the ttc section and all my orginal buddies have gotten a BFP or a baby in their arms You all look like a friendly bunch and I look forward to getting to know u, if ull have me? Sound like a desparado! Lol x

Hi Ladies! Wondering if uve got space for one more? I've ben ttc since July 2010 and haven't really been on BnB or posted for some tine. Just felt I didn't fit into the ttc section and was afraid to cross over to lttc ... But here I am 17 cycles later. Kinda felt as if I was admitting defeat moving to lttc if that makes sense?? But I just can't relate to the majority of posts in the ttc section and all my orginal buddies have gotten a BFP or a baby in their arms You all look like a friendly bunch and I look forward to getting to know u, if ull have me? Sound like a desparado! Lol x

Of you can join us hun!!!!:flower: This is a lovely group of ladies that are very supportive!!! Welcome to the group and good luck to you!!!! :dust::dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/JR-APPLEBEARS-welcome.jpg

Welcome babycakes :wave: I am sure wannabe will be along shortly with an amazing welcome picture ;)

We are indeed a friendly bunch, welcome to the most exclusive club that none of us want to be in - LTTTC :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->