Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Congrats Urch that is such great news! - just think 2 months down already only 7 months to go!
xx

Thank you girlies :D
when I saw the heartbeat a big grin broke out all over my face and hasn't slipped since!
We'd been sitting in the waiting room with faces like grim death, we were both that scared. But as soon as we saw the heartbeat it all lifted

Eenie does look like a gummy bear! How fab is that - my own little sweetie!

MrsH it was a 3 day transfer - they generally only do 5 day ones if you have a lot of fertilised eggs as you risk some dying every day.

Today has been a tough day but oh so worth it .... Thank you all for keeping me in your thoughts xxx

Congrats Urchin!! That is such wonderful news and I am so happy for you!!! :happydance: :happydance: Beautiful scan pic!!!

Urchin how exciting. What a wonderful first baby picture. Tell dh he should be a photographer. Lol. Congrats on eenie. Grow baby grow.
:happydance:

YAY urch! :happydance: I'm so happy for you hun, you deserve it! Now you and mr urch are gonna have a permanent smile on your faces for the next 7 months ... (and then for eternity)! =)

we certainly haven't stopped smiling yet purple!
I woke up this morning at 4 - and you know that split second when you wake up and you know something momentous has happened, but you haven't yet remembered what it is? - and then I remembered and the BSG (Big Silly Grin) was back

we certainly haven't stopped smiling yet purple!
I woke up this morning at 4 - and you know that split second when you wake up and you know something momentous has happened, but you haven't yet remembered what it is? - and then I remembered and the BSG (Big Silly Grin) was back

aww that's soo cute!!!! I'm so so so happy for you. Just wanted to let you know that your grin is also contagious ... because now I have it from ear to ear! =D

Yay Urchin.

Afm: Had my ultrasound today and dr wants to do iui on friday now to make sure follicle is good and mature. I definitely have one follicle at this time and it measured at 15x17 today, there is another one he has his eye on as well. Hoping that this is it. Friday is the day. :thumbup:

newbies welcome- only read back to page 258 and i am sure i missed news.
Urchin congrats on the great scan!!! how exciting! :yipee: :dance:
vjpfeif good luck with the IUI! fingers crossed!
wannabepreggo congrats on the new job!
:happydance::happydance:

Hi all. Got back from a holiday in New York yesterday. Just what we needed. So many pages have gone since I have last been on. Congratulations urchin I bet u are still smiling!
I'm 7/8 dpo. Poking at by bbs and hoping that the funny feeling in my belly is more than too many fries and hot chocolates!! Who knows... Well I will in a week I suppose!!

Good news VJP - sending growy thoughts to Follie 2!

I am indeed a raspberry - I've changed my ticker slightly to allow for my revised date - and to make Monday the beginning of the week, which feels right as egg collection day was on a Monday :)

Yay Urchin.

Afm: Had my ultrasound today and dr wants to do iui on friday now to make sure follicle is good and mature. I definitely have one follicle at this time and it measured at 15x17 today, there is another one he has his eye on as well. Hoping that this is it. Friday is the day. :thumbup:

Good luck with your upcoming IUI!!! Fingers crossed it brings you your BFP!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/goodluck_1.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/lucky_animated.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back