Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Urchin... its your day today :-D I hope you were able to get a little more sleeping in! Can't wait to see your scan results, we're all on pins and needles with you I think xx

Good luch today urch. Thinking of you. Cant wait to hear how it goes.

A massive good luck to you Urchin i really hope E & M are settled in there nicely xx

well i haven't been on here for about a week n half and there is about 30 odd pages to read through so i do apologise as i haven't managed to tead throught them all as i'm on my phone and it takes ages. Firstly i want to send sticky and stuckin massive :hugs: i'm so sorry for your losses. Pink i hope u had a lovely birthday. Welcone to allthe newbies xx

Congratulations buckles. Wannabe those cakes u made are so funny and look very tasy lol, also congratulations on the new job. FF i see u live in poole, i was born there my dad is from bournemouth and we have loads of family there, i love it down there x

Afm i ov'd on cd10-11 which is early for me but probably bcos of my hsg last month, i got my appointment through for my hsg results and oh sa for the 8th march, not really looking forward to it tho xx

Aww Tasha I bet you miss it? I love living here just wish it was a little cheaper :blush:

As for HSG messing you up the last two months after my HSG my ovulation has been delayed by almost a week where as it is usually like clock work :wacko: Finally ovulated on time and we have all of our bases covered :sex: wise :dance: I gave it my best shot so it is up to fate now!

Wow - so much love from you all - you're making me cry!

The news from today is................

Eenie is measuring at 8 weeks exactly, with a good fast strong heartbeat :D
(No sign of a second sac, so Meenie didn't implant)

Here's a pic - a bit fadey cuz Mr Urch photographed the screen - but it is very clear ... head end is on the left and bum on the right :D

https://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l117/McUrchin/2012-02-27_144128.jpg

Oh that such good news! :happydance:well done eenie!

Good pic as well

Oh Urchin that is fab news hun :dance: were there tears of joy when you heard the heart beat? xxx

Yay for Eenie, Wow Urchin you have your very own real life miracle I love your haribo bear, this is such great great news and gives me so much hope for IVF xxxx
Just out of interest did you have a 3 day or 5 day Transfer??

Aww Tasha I bet you miss it? I love living here just wish it was a little cheaper :blush:

As for HSG messing you up the last two months after my HSG my ovulation has been delayed by almost a week where as it is usually like clock work :wacko: Finally ovulated on time and we have all of our bases covered :sex: wise :dance: I gave it my best shot so it is up to fate now!

I only lived there when i was a baby but love it when i'm visiting. I got my positive opk on the first day of testing and we managed to bd the night before and that night so fx for both of us xx

Aww congratulatiins Urchin i am so happy for you, Eenie is so cute xx

Urch - Yey ! Congrats to you both bet that has put your mind at rest huni!! :) :) xx

Hey Tinks - Welcome! We have been ref for IVF also after finding out OH SA was low he had low morphology 2% when it should be 4% and above, we are taking all sorts of vits to try to get it up they have said its not impossible to get PG on our own but could take a while and so IVF is our best option... what about you hun whats your OH numbers? xx

Congrats Urchin!! A little baby bundle that's all yours, you are one lucky duck :p Soooo happy for you, hope you get a good full night of sleep now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->