Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Follicle scan on thursday! I hope I have 3 or 4 big follicles that way I have a really good chance of getting my BFP!

Good luck vjp on the IUI! Grow follies grow!

Good luck on the scan ash! Can't wait to find out how many follies you have. I think I'm gonna be right behind you in a couple weeks.

Welcome back MrsFX! Keep on poking, you never know! :winkwink:

Good luck for the scan Ash - I think I shall declare it Official Follies Week!
Go follies Go!

Happy Leap Year Ladies, any of you lovelies who are not married proposing today :)

Good Luck Ash hope you have lots of huge follies ready to make your bubba :)

MrsFx Good to have you back, hope you had a lovely time in NY

9 Days to go :) xx

ash good luck with your scan tomorrow!
mrsHowley happy leap year to you too!

and this is just for fun.
167271_482330751212_721326212_6526354_1256391_n.jpg

omg! :rofl:

Greekgirl that's really funny! :rofl: i like the sarcasm of the answer!

Good luck Ash & Vjp :dust: go follicles week!

OMG is that for real GG .... surely no one is that stupid????????

ash good luck with your scan tomorrow!
mrsHowley happy leap year to you too!

and this is just for fun.
167271_482330751212_721326212_6526354_1256391_n.jpg

omg! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: I do wonder if some of the people that aks these questions on yahoo either have ascrew loose or are just trying to be funny!

Thanks for all of the good luck girls =D I'm counting down the hours until 7:30 AM tomorrow! Hope I have lots of eggy's ready to go! Oh and I moving on Saturday so it's been crazy around here. I hope I can get some rest after the insemination just so that I can feel like it could be a little more successful ... aren't I supposed to just do minimal activity afterwards?

Ask your GP Ash but if it were me I would certainly be doing minimal activity :flower:

Good lucking to all the follicle ladies!

Greekgirl :rofl: The sad thing is that was probably a pregnant woman genuinely asking that :wacko:

Thanks for all of the good luck girls =D I'm counting down the hours until 7:30 AM tomorrow! Hope I have lots of eggy's ready to go! Oh and I moving on Saturday so it's been crazy around here. I hope I can get some rest after the insemination just so that I can feel like it could be a little more successful ... aren't I supposed to just do minimal activity afterwards?

Good luck on your scan tomorrow.

Thinking of you today Ash - hope it all goes well xxx

glad we all had a good laugh! :haha:
i have this question that has been eating at me... i know, i worry too much.
if anyone knows... how do you know if your not making "good eggs"?
i did hormone tests last sept. and everything was within normal range, only showed PCO. (LH hormone was higher than the FSH) had my thyroid bloodwork done last week all normal. i am 34, i am not overweight, i eat well and my cycle is fairly regular. but how do i know if my ovaries are making good ones? i plan on seeing my endocrynologist soon. :shrug:

I don't know either greekgirl BUT I am sure someone will come along with an answer soon, quite keen to know this myself ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->