Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Urchin I haven't been here long but please be assured that I for one am comfortable with your presence. Please dont leave until you want to. X

Oh bless you all :cry: I'd love to stay - I just didn't want to make anyone think I was outstaying my welcome xxx

I like this thread so much because everyone is just so lovely to each other :D
I will talk to other preggos, but first tri forum terrifies me, so I try to stay out of there. There are so many threads that I just daren't open. I keep thinking I ought to change my ttc journal to a pregnancy one - but am too scared to in case things go tits up

nope, here is good!

I agree with everyone else its nice to hear about your success urchin. I think you need to hang around.

Afm I'm hoping someone can give me insight as I now am in tww and everything is scary. This was our first iui and fx our only one. Lol. But heres my question, i had iui yesterday andfelt great. Now today feel bloated and extra crampy. Is this normal?

I agree with everyone else its nice to hear about your success urchin. I think you need to hang around.

Afm I'm hoping someone can give me insight as I now am in tww and everything is scary. This was our first iui and fx our only one. Lol. But heres my question, i had iui yesterday andfelt great. Now today feel bloated and extra crampy. Is this normal?

Normal. Did you take any meds or was it unmedicated?

**edit** oh! Never mind I'm a moron I see now in your signature. I didn't take any meds for mine but I was def crampy. They said it was normal. (although I generally operate under te assumption everything is normal because everyone is different) They told me cramping and spotting can both be normal. I don't recall if I spotted but I remember being glad I wore a pad so I must have?

Not personally had an experience of IUI but I agree with Fisher that anything can be classed as normal as we are all so different :flower:

Urch I eco what MrsFX, it's actually great to see your progress in here, you've been through the LTTTC too so you know what we are going through.
I find people that get pregnant after a LTTTC just a great motivation and inspiration for me, there is always hope!

VJ- I'm not sure either - but keeping all crossed for you!

Uhm... I think I already ovulated. Does anyone know of they do a vaginal ultrasound before IUI to make sure I haven't ovulated the egg already? It wouldn't make sense to do the IUI if I already ovulated so I just want to make sure and not waste my insurance money since I only get 4 iuis paid for by them.

I am so happy you are sticking around Urchin, this thread would not be the same without you, I totally agree with all the other ladies, I can only gain positivity from your success, it really does give me so much faith in IVF, I know that your IVF wasn't as cut and dry as what mine will be and you still made it, so to see your journey only makes me smile massively xx
Ash I hope that your little eggy can hold out until tomorrow xx
Vj I can only imagine how hard this next 2 weeks can be I bet every day feels like a year xx

I thought about calling but they're not open today. :( I'll just go and have them do a scan before we go through with the procedure.

Pink c u after ur stress free break, u will be missed tho. Urchin u are not aloud to leave us lol seeing ur tickers make me smile and gives me hope that we will all join u and become the ltttcers with bumps thread. I everyone else is well xx

Oh gosh yes Tasha! the LTTTC bump thread is a must ... hopefully very soon there'll be more of us xxx

Ash - I think you're very wise - defo get them to scan you first, there's no point in wasting a shot if the bird has already flown xxx

Well, I know it's very early but today I have given in and worn maternity trousers! Honestly, my bump would give a 5 month momma a run for her money :haha:
Now of course, it could just be bloat - but it is awful hard and pretty much with me all day.
Either way, it holds up the overbump stretchy panel, and they're soooo much comfier than regular jeans :D

Good luck Ash- hope the eggy is hanging there waiting for the bug day tomorrow!

:thumbup: for the maternity clothes Urch!

I decided not to stress about it, all I can do is go to the appointment and let them do the scan and find out if the follicle is still there. Good thing is, even if the egg already released OH and I BDed last night. Oh and TMI warning but .... I got EWCM for the FIRST time today EVER! I'm happy about that because it's perfect for sperm! Could the clomid be causing the EWCM?

Urch - I dont want you to leave either, you are one of us and you have got through it like Mrs H says, you can help us other IVF's and other LTTTC, so i think you should stay as long as you want to :)

Ash - All the best for tomorrow!

VJ - This will be the longest 2ww ever thinking of you!

Pink - If you need time out we will all be waiting fo you when you return! :)

Mrs FX - Hope your feeling better now, we all have rubbish days ((Big Hugs))

Well my tests tomorrow, scan and blood tests so getting closer to our IVF, hope it all works out !

Lucy xx

Good Luck Lucy, Looks like this week is getting us both that bit closer to our dream :)

Yes Lucy it is on Friday..... I sure will give you all the low down. I think subconsciously I am a bit nervous as I have been having some really weird dreams. I hope we end up starting in the same month that would be great to be able to help each other through :)

Sure would be hun! well Friday will be here before you know it ! I hope we go through it at the same time too, will be nice to help each other through it :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->