Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Ash clomid usually causes hostile mucus so it is really good that you got some EWCM :thumbup:

Urch you enjoy those maternity trousers ;)

Urch - I dont want you to leave either, you are one of us and you have got through it like Mrs H says, you can help us other IVF's and other LTTTC, so i think you should stay as long as you want to :)

Ash - All the best for tomorrow!

VJ - This will be the longest 2ww ever thinking of you!

Pink - If you need time out we will all be waiting fo you when you return! :)

Mrs FX - Hope your feeling better now, we all have rubbish days ((Big Hugs))

Well my tests tomorrow, scan and blood tests so getting closer to our IVF, hope it all works out !

Lucy xx

Lucy so far it is the longest wait ever and its only been two days. I think i wll probably go crazy by the end. Hoping its worth it though and there is a :bfp: at the end of the tunnel.

Hope your scans and tests turn out fantastic.

Urch yay for those maternity pants.

Ash i hope your scan turns out well tomorrow.

Absolutely :) I'll take anything for that bfp!! I'm happy you're feeling good today though :) so 12 more days right ?

VJ good luck with the next 2 weeks. Here's hoping that every day feels different with a new and wonderful symptom!!
Ash let's hope that ur timing is impeccable and all goes well tomorrow.

AMF I'm feeling much better. Thanks to everyone for ur support. Cd26 today AF eta Tuesday. Don't feel any different so not testing early. Day off tomorrow to spend with DH. Day of fun planned. Have a good Sunday night girlies. Xx

Good morning laydeez :))
I'm blummin awake at 2 am again - not good. Back at work today so am going to be shattered later.

Good Luck for today Ash, I will be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed :) xx

Off for my first run of the couch to 5km 9 week challenge - wish me luck girls x

I just made my LTTC Ticker.. I'm starting to lose my sanity TTC#1 this long.. :cry:

Ok, it's actually just my 2nd cycle post-surgery so I'm just hoping that this will also happen to me soon. :dust: to all LTTCers!

Well I just got out of IUI and I'm feeling really good about it. I asked them about ovulation since I was worried that I already ovulated and turns out they said ovulation is a process and even though I was having a surge on Saturday it doesn't mean I ovulated that night or even the next day so I'm feeling wonderful. Also OH sperm count was 57 million :) yay!!! He's happy about that. Well now I have to deal with this dreaded tww. I hope I can get through it without being a freak.

Hey ladies, hope you all dont mind if i jump in =). But I've been trying to conceive for two years now with my DH. He and I both just started Fertilaid on March 2. We also ordered ovulation and pregnancy test, Pre-seed, Fertilaid-CM, and FertiliTEA. He goes off for deployment in July ( :cry: ) so here's to hoping that it works! :thumbup: BABY DUST TO ALL!

Well I just got out of IUI and I'm feeling really good about it. I asked them about ovulation since I was worried that I already ovulated and turns out they said ovulation is a process and even though I as having a surge on Saturday it doesn't mean I ovulated that night or even the next day so I'm feeling wonderful. Also OH sperm count was 57 million :) yay!!! He's happy about that. Well now I have to deal with this dreaded tww. I hope I can get through it without being a freak.

Thats great ash. Now you can go :wacko: with me.

VJ - how many dpo are you ? I hope I can make it through. Lol. I'm scared it will end in a bfn but I'm trying very hard to stay positive ?

Stay strong ash and vj. I think I would want to test every day. But don't!! What an exciting time. I saw that someone on success stories posted about her iui and said first day or so she was crampy so that correlates with u vj.

Just settling in to watch a film with DH. Having a really lazy day off. Cd27 today expecting AF tomorro. Will not test until Wednesday if I'm lucky enough to make it that far. Been spending a lot of time praying today!!

Good luck with the run FF. might join u in Af comes this week. X

VJ and Ash keep strong my lovelies, I am really hoping for a happy ending :)

MrsFx thanks for the well wishes, it was tough and I only burnt a measly 220 calories but I am proud that I did and hoping that it gets me on the way to that :bfp: Am also having small success with my calorie controlled diet, according to myfitness pal if I keep this up I will be 115lbs by the second week of April :dance:

Welcome to Lian and Lexxi, I am sure you will feel right at home here :)

Ash and VJ at least you can hold each others hand and you both know what your going through together, I am still crossing everything for you both xx

MrsFx Lets hope all that praying does the trick. I am so glad I don't have to drive myself mad each month in the testing dilemma, I suppose that is another good thing to come out of not being able to conceive. Let's hope it is the last time you will have to bother and that your next test is positive :)

FF Good Luck with you 9 week challenge, I too have just had a little spurt on the weight loss nearly made it to my 112 pounds I wanted to lose 6 pounds in three weeks due to my appointment on Friday as that was the weight I put down on the forms, and plus I know the IVF makes you put on weight so I wanted to get my BMI down to 22-23 so it wouldn't matter if I put on a bit of weight then, But then us LTTCers are usually very good with our diets but I did let it slip when I had my Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy. Lets hope it gives your fertility a boost and you get your BPF. My friend swears that the only reason she fell PG was because she was running :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->