Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Ladies thank you for all the kind wishes. I had my IUI this morning and it went well. So fx and now the long tww.

FX'd for you VJ! I have my IUI on Monday , maybe we can both get our BFP's this month! :hugs:

Haven't been here for few days so I had to catch up on reading the previous pages!

Urch- congratulations! The scan looks fab- glad all is going well!

VJ- Yeahh for the IUI - finger crossed for great news in few days!

Ash- Good luck on Monday- positive thinking- it will go well!

Morning Pinkfee - that's quite understandable! Just make sure you favourite your special threads so you can find us when you get back xxx and yes, we will miss you :hugs:

Chels - thank you chikkie :D
Moving house is soooo very stressful - hope it gets sorted for you soon

VJ everything crossed for you - the 2ww after fertility treatments truly is the mother of all 2wws ... here's sending you lots of 'stay sane' vibes xxx

and thank you to you too Sunnysun - it's a great pic isn't it? I shall be going into week 9 on Monday and just want the next 3 to speed by to my 12 week scan, as I'll not relax properly until then x

AFM i'm off to the GP this morning for my 'hey, I'm up the duff - now get busy with the referrals' appointment!
I'm taking bets on how many times during this pregnancy I'll be asked for the completely irrelevant date of my LMP....and takers?

:rofl: Urchin, it will be pretty much every appointment! When I fell pregnant on clomid it made me ovulate late and I kept trying to give GP O date rather then LMP and she just blankly said they don't calculate it that way :wacko:

Morning all cd 25 for me today. No symptoms. Don't feel any different than I have for the past 18 months. I really hoped that the hsg was the answer. My best friend is ttc too since sept 2011 I think she's pg this month, she's 6 days late. She's going to test this mOrning so I guess she knows right now. I will be happy for her and I will be sad for me. A year ago I would say 'my turn next' but maybe it won't be my turn ever. Sorry to be so maudlin, it must be the hormones!!
Enjoy the weekend all I'm off to the hairdressers! X

Don't worry mrsfx, we all have down days, 2 of my friends just had their babies this month, and my friend who is more my exercise buddy but we see each other quite regular cant come to our classes anymore due to morning sickness!! I only found out yest it came as such a shock! They wasn't even trying & a few years ago he gave her the ultimatum that if she wants kids she best leave now as he NEVER wants them!!! Thing is she's only 7 weeks so if I would have kept my one we would have been due within a month of each other, I think that's what hurts most. I had a little cry when i was on my own at home, i seem to struggle with pregnant people at the moment but fine with babies. I dont feel sad at all when i play with someones kid or have a cuddle of their baby. One of my besties is due in may with her 2nd (I'm surrounded at the moment!)

So sending you lots of hugs we all know how you feel, we just have to keep going & hope we won't be kept waiting to long

xx

Also a bit of advice, I haven't got a fs appointment til may now as it got moved back due to the d & c. I have some clomid left over, enough to take 100mg (which is what I was on) for 5 months, I've been thinking about taking it this period when it turns up, what do you recon? I think that's what the fs will prescribe anyway, I've had a good break from it, think it's been about 4 months. Then if I do take it I dont know weither I should tell the fs or if he'll be a bit angry that I've taken it without his say so?!

What do you all think?

well, she didn't ask FF! I am now all booked in and referrals are being sent off :D
I have the midwife's number and have phoned to make an appointment - but clearly it's a Saturday, so I won't hear back today

Mrs FX - I think we all have those maudlin days - there is nothing fair about this game at all ... some people just seem to keep winning without putting any effort in, and others who try so hard get sod all

I was the same SB - babies I am fine with - but pregnant woman really upset me

... and talking of which, is it time I buggered off? I like this thread because the people on it are so lovely but honestly, I don't want to annoy people with my obvious preggoness
What do you ladies think?

Me too girls, I totally agree with you, I find it so difficult staying around pg women and women that have babies. I always dread the questions " when are you getting pregnant or why are not pregnant yet"?

As I'm 33 it's even harder, all I see is babies everywhere now!

SB- I also have my next FS appointment in May. I think with clomid they only recommend around 6 cycles is that right? Does it matter if you take it for longer? I'm not sure to whether there are any side affects to you in the long term??
I have also have some at home and I'm probably going to take it on my next cycle.

Pinkfee You will certainly be missed but you have to do what you have to do, we will look forward to your return xx

Ash and VJ I have my fingers and toes crossed for both of you :)

MrsFx I find it really tough too at times, we have teenagers living below us (in a 1 bed flat) and they have just had the most gorgeous girl, It really is so hard and so unfair, I too am absolutely fine with babies but I suffer with the worst pregnancy envy ever :(

SB I wouldn't recommend taking anything unsupervised, but if you like I will have look at the BNF at work and see if I can pluck my Pharmacists ear to see what he thinks:)

Urchin I had the weirdest dream ever and it turns out that Eeenie means to hold a girl (well in my dream it does), so I am going to predict you a girl ok :) and as for you leaving I know I would miss ya face round here, but I suppose you want to go and spend your time with other pregnant women, and I would totally understand that cos that is what I would want to do, but please can you only be friends with other IVFers and not smug fertile myrtles :D xx
Hope you all have lovely weekend!!? me and hubby are off to try out some matresses for the new king size bed ;)
P.s Only 6 days and doubly counting

Oh Urch please don't go :( For me personally I don't suffer pregnancy envy with LTTTCers as you have struggled through the journey and are inspiration that I can too! xxx

MrsFX and sticky I'm sorry your having tough times :hugs: Sometimes I am fine for weeks at a time and then I suffer a patch where all I want to do is hide under the duvet and never emerge!

Urch I agree with FF! Women who become preggo on round one make me cry. Women who go through what we all got through are an inspriration!!! I am enjoying going through this miraculous pregnancy with you, as I suspect most of the ladies here are!!!

Just got done at the doctor and I have one follicle on the right side 22mm none on left. Got my ovidrel shot ready I give myself that tonight at 9PM and then go in Monday for insemination at 9AM :) I'm feeling really good right now.

The only crappy part is OH and I have to drive from NYC a lot during this process!! But I'll do what I have to in order to get my baby!!

Thanks guys. Sometimes I feel so bad for feeling bad. My poor bf got a bfn today. Crazy. She thinks it's the multi bit she's taken containing b6 has lengthened her LP. I did of course had one bfp announcement today, a day cannot go by without them, at the hairdressers!
Sticky I wouldn't have a clue about the cliomid. Could u have a telephone consult? If u took them just in march and u still needed the fs appointment then u'd have 2 months clear. Could be ok.

Urch I agree with FF as well, us guys who have gone through so much to acheive our BFPs I have no problem with, it's the ones who sneeze & get pregnant that bother me! Although understand if you want to move on to other threads, if you do you'll still have to pop in & update us. It's so nice to see one of us get this far and for me it's inspirational to have you on the thread still!

MrsH if you could pick the person at works ear about clomid that would be great, I've heard if you take it over 6 months you risk overstimulating the overies that's why they give you a break from them.

xx

I was told 12 months of clomid is safe :wacko: Sadly I will be having to take mine for the full 12 months :(

Feeling a bit amused by the whole LTTTC scenario today :wacko: After getting peed off at never managing to catch that flipping egg, I thought I would make some earrings of the moment of conception :haha: If my body won't work then at least I can say that I do own some sperm meeting eggs :lol:

https://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx289/FEISTYFIDGET/Sperm1.jpg

I know that you will all get a giggle out of them ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->