• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Congradulations Midget EM!! I hope this is a lucky thread and we all get our BFP's SOON!!! Sticky :dust: your way!!

Thank you Wantabby and fisher

Just need it to sink in now hehe

Midget Em you are our thread's first :bfp: :dance: Congratulations my darling :hugs:

I have a horrid feeling that just like my other threads that I started I am going to be the last one standing :wacko:

Feisty Fidget, you'll get your :bfp: too, don't lose hope!

Hi ladies I've not really had chance to catch up with you all but hope your all feeling ok today after doc appointments and operations and things.

For those of you in your 2ww I've just come to the end of mine and I've been going stir crazy this time.

Anyway AF due tomorrow but I couldn't wait any longer so went to do a hpt and got my :bfp: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I can't believe it. It's still not really sunk in yet.

:dust: to all you ladies for helping me through this and I genuinly hope to see some more soon.

:kiss:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Animate-7.gif

Wow! A BFP already! Excellent news Midget Em :)

Thank you so much ladies I can't believe it's me!

Feisty I'm so sorry please don't give up hope you will get there one day.:hugs:

I'm going to put a list of everything we tried this month (its a long list) on the success thread. Its all things I've picked up from lovely ladies on this web site so you might all know and have tried them all yourself but I know how good it is to read what has helped other people.

Tons and tons of :dust: :dust: :dust: to you all

and a little bit extra for feisty for starting this thread :dust:

Midget Em don't you dare apologise for getting that :bfp: I am over the moon for you! When a LTTC lady finally conceives I NEVER feel any of the anger or bitterness that I may occasionally suffer from with others! In my opinion a LTTC lady deserves that :bfp: even more for all of the crap they have had to go through :hugs:

I really hope that you will stick around to give us updates on the pregnancy? It really is encouraging to hear first hand success stories hun :flower:

Yay!!!!!!!!

Hope you dont mind my hijacking....:thumbup:

Midget Em is a close friend of mine and has been for years....:hugs:

I just wants to drop in an announce how happy I truly am!!!! :happydance:

I cant believe were guna be bump buddies :) yay!!!

Poor Em was one of my first thoughts when I fell pregnant because I knew how gutted she would be. :cry: I had a feeling about this month and I told her off when she got down about a negative test 9dpo.:dohh:

I hope you all get your bfp's very soon and keep sticky little beans!:kiss:

Lots of love and dust... Special congrats to my lovely mate! x x x:flower:

oh my gosh, congratulations midget on your BFP! :happydance:
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

I hope your luck spreads over to us! :winkwink: :blush:

I'm currently on the TWW, had embryo transfer yesterday! Fx.

hello to all the ladies here! :)

Midget Em don't you dare apologise for getting that :bfp: I am over the moon for you! When a LTTC lady finally conceives I NEVER feel any of the anger or bitterness that I may occasionally suffer from with others! In my opinion a LTTC lady deserves that :bfp: even more for all of the crap they have had to go through :hugs:

I really hope that you will stick around to give us updates on the pregnancy? It really is encouraging to hear first hand success stories hun :flower:

Thank you I just know how it feels to be left behind and I don't want you to be sad. My journey has been short compared to yours and many of you ladies. I will never forget the feelings or take my pregnancy for granted. I'll defo be checking up to see who's next.

I appreciate all your congrats it makes it so much more real and exciting to be able to share it.:blush:

Now get back to LTTTC chat :haha:
Who's read the bump and grind book and covered themselves in moonstone??

:lol: No I am yet to read it BUT I do have a lot of moonstone in my jewellery designs :haha:]

I finished reading it the other night Midget Em, I haven't covered myself in moonstones, but I do a double take and refrain myself from saying the R word :)

Uhoh I haven't read it -- what's the R word?
Moonstones ehh? Maybe thats where I've gone wrong ;-) get crackin on that TTC jewelry line Feisty!

I have been TTC # 1 for the past two and half years. This month I am getting a HSG done and hopefully that will do the trick.

Welcome jeo .... Pull up a chair and make yourself comfy

I've not read the bumpy grindy book either - but my atheism extends to astrology, rocks and crystals and these days the NHS ... So I think moonstones are not for me - they are pretty, and I'm not adverse to wearing them - but I don't imbue them with any special powers. :)

Congrats Miget Em!

Sorry I have been MIA ladies. Witch got me last Saturday and its got me a little down.

:dust: to all!

Dazed :hugs: I can keep you company until she buggers off :flower:

Welcome JoeStreich, loving the dog!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94