Anyone LTTTC Number One?

VJ so sorry hun :hugs:

Yellowbell congratulations my lovely! I bet that was quite a shocker ;)

Amy sorry your temps are dropping :(

VJ - sorry AF came for you! I an 14dpiui and got another bfn this morning so now I'm just waiting for AF now and I have a really strange feeling I'm going to be waiting for a while since if she was going to show up she should have already been here by now.

Ash this could still be late implantation?

Am about to research regulating progesterone naturally to try and cut down on spotting and hopefully improve our chances!

Well it could be but I didn't get any spotting or anything so I'm not really sure what's happening. I hate the waiting game.

Yellow that is the most amazing news ever, and of course I remember you, I am so so happy for you I know how hard it hit you when your IVF failed :D xxxx

Kcarey the Salpingectomy will increase our chances of a successful IVF, I know my one tube is definitely Hydrosalpinx she showed me on dildo cam the fluid inside, and the other we aren't too sure, it might be able to be unblocked but I might lose that one too, but if they stay in the fluid that your ovaries can produce during IVF won't drain away down my tubes it will just stay at the top and then go toxic then I will have to cancel the cycle and have my eggs frozen and as we only get one free go.... which of course I am very thankful for we have to do everything possible to make it work, so it is definitely worth having done, It has been rough and it didn't help that I had to wait 12 weeks for my HSG then 8 weeks for the results, I am over it now and I just want to get going on the IVF, I hope you manage to save up for your IVF quickly xx

Thanks! It's about $13,000 including drugs for one cycle of IVF. I'm researching RE's in New York that are about half the cost of IVF in Florida. I will travel if I need to save a few grand. ;)
I wish you the best of luck on your IVF cycle, it has worked for so many people in the world and I just know your time is coming. I think all of us will get our baby eventually.

I have been told as well that if your tubes are hydro they should just be removed so it's not detrimental to the fetus. **Baby dust**

Yellowbell - Thats AMAZING!!! And does give all us ladies hope :) My OH has low count and low morphology and we have now started out journey towards IVF we have had all tests done and now we are waiting for an appointment...

If you dont mind me asking, how long were you trying for?

VJ - Sorry its not your month hun, maybe next time hey?

Ash - Still time hun, your not out yet

Lucy xx

Course we remember you yellowbell :thumbup: and what a fantastic shock - you must be over the moon! xxx

Well ladies its official. :witch: showed up today. I am devastated but i knew it was coming.

vj I'm so sorry chikkie - that sucks big time xxx big hugs to you hon :hugs:

AFM can I have a non-baby related moan?
I went to the cashpoint this evening to get out £800 (to buy a van) and
£80 came out - the rest got jammed and the cashpoint swallowed it :(
I took another tenner out - just to see if the rest of the money was still there, but it had gone

I rang my bank and they are sending an urgent email to the dispute department and one to the bank where I was trying to take my money out, so that they can do a cash count in the morning

I really really really hope they can sort this out quickly

Hi ladies!

How've you been? I see urchin is now 11 weeks along. Congratulations! :flower:

I don't know if you still remember me. I've been missing here since my failed IVF in October last year. Something amazing happened recently so I thought I'd drop by and spread some inspiration: I'm pregnant! Just found out a couple of days ago and it was natural BFP so we're really shocked. I mean, what were the odds, right? I had one possible blocked tube, hubby had low sperm count, low motility and morphology (2%), we've had I failed fresh ICSI cycle and another failed Frozen Embryo transfer so having a natural BFP never crossed my mind!
So don't lose hope, ladies, it WILL happen! :thumbup:

Oh wow hun!!!! Congrats!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: That is such amazing and wonderful news!!!!! You have given me hope since my DH has a low sperm count and I might also have one blocked tube!!! I love hearing stories like yours!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Frequently%20used%20graphics/55c65492-2.gif

Ash :hugs: that is really crap! Are you going to try again with another IUI or move onto IVF?

Urchin sorry about your cash point drama :hugs: Fingers crossed the bank will just reimburse you; most cash machines have camera's in anyway so hopefully that will back you up :flower:

Wannabe nice to see you lurking hun :dance:

Well first 'try' over with for this month - only another week to go until I can start setting myself up for disappointment.

Yellowbell - Thats AMAZING!!! And does give all us ladies hope :) My OH has low count and low morphology and we have now started out journey towards IVF we have had all tests done and now we are waiting for an appointment...

If you dont mind me asking, how long were you trying for?

VJ - Sorry its not your month hun, maybe next time hey?

Ash - Still time hun, your not out yet

Lucy xx

We've been trying for exactly two years when we finally got our BFP :winkwink:

Hi ladies!

How've you been? I see urchin is now 11 weeks along. Congratulations! :flower:

I don't know if you still remember me. I've been missing here since my failed IVF in October last year. Something amazing happened recently so I thought I'd drop by and spread some inspiration: I'm pregnant! Just found out a couple of days ago and it was natural BFP so we're really shocked. I mean, what were the odds, right? I had one possible blocked tube, hubby had low sperm count, low motility and morphology (2%), we've had I failed fresh ICSI cycle and another failed Frozen Embryo transfer so having a natural BFP never crossed my mind!
So don't lose hope, ladies, it WILL happen! :thumbup:

Oh wow hun!!!! Congrats!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: That is such amazing and wonderful news!!!!! You have given me hope since my DH has a low sperm count and I might also have one blocked tube!!! I love hearing stories like yours!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Frequently%20used%20graphics/55c65492-2.gif

Thanks so much!
Yes, don't lose hope because it can really happen! Try acupuncture too, I think that's the key! :winkwink: Baby dust to you! :dust:

kcarey77 i hope you get your BFP this cylce and all goes well. :hugs:
i had a lap done this past november and had both my tubes cleared and am still waiting for my BFP. currently 'late' after 3 negative hcg tests and waiting to see what happens. we are also going for IVF this year if we don't get pregnant naturally soon as i am also 34.

Thank you! I hope this is your lucky cycle! When you say you had both your tubes cleared, does that mean he opened them up for you or they were already open? Were they blocked at the distal end?
I'm new to all this so I'm asking as many questions as I can :winkwink:

i had one hydrosalpinx and the other was, according to the doctor, in the shape of a funny cloud. during my HSG (before my lap) dye could pass through the right tube but not a suficient amount. he and his team cleared away a lot of scar tissue from the right tube and flushed the left one and he said they were successful in clearing both. that was in november. we started ttc again in january and no luck as the :witch: finally got me this morning.
this has never happened before so i am going to guess it has something to do with my thyroid medication being upped this month from 75mg to 88mg of T4. i can't see any other reason being that i am/was regular with a 29 day cycle till now.

ash and vj sorry the :witch: got you. that sucks! :hugs:

yellow that is encouraging news. how long were you ttc if you don't mind me asking?

mrsH why did you have to wait so long for your results? that's ridiculous.
we are also going to finally talk to our doc about IVF as i think that IUI at this point will be a waste of our left over energy. we have a better chance at IVF being that the success rate is 50%. it's just that the doc thinks its too early. i have been waiting for two years+! he only counts the 4 months after the surgery. :(

sorry yellow i didn't see you had already answered the how long question. :blush: hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

urchin that sucks. hope they straighten this out asap. that's a lot of money.

FF i know what you mean about setting yourself up for dissappointment. i feel that way too. i don't know how much waiting i can take. i should have gone straight to IVF back in november. i would have been pregnant now. the lap might have been a waste of money as they overlook the fallopian tubes during IVF.:cry:

Sorry Ash.

I just don't understand why all of you girls can't catch a break!

FF - we're doing another round of IUI this cycle, I have to call in today to get the doctor to call in my new prescription of clomid. I wish I could just move onto IVF but my insurance company requires me to do 3 rounds of IUI + Clomid and then 3 injectables + IUI and then after that if it fails we can move onto IVF. Thank god the IUI's are unlimited or I'd go crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->