Anyone LTTTC Number One?

hi girls. i didn't know it was mothers day. happy mothers day to all moms, moms to be and wanna be moms.
i am late. 4 days, no symptoms late. all (3) tests are negative so i am going in for a blood test tomorrow to rule out pregnancy.
my OH's heart is acting up again. everything is looking bad to us right now.
everything seems pointless.
but we have to keep our heads up right? i have to be the strong one here now that my OH's arrhythmia is wearing him down.
and he's losing his faith.
my sadness is not helping i am sure.

Greekgirl my DH has major heart problems too so know how difficult it is :hugs:

Urchin yay on the awesome bag! Very sweet that he thought of it :flower:

Bean - happy you got something for mothers day this year since you are a mother now =D

AFM - 13dpiui an BFN still so I'm just waiting for AF to show up so I can move onto next cycle.

Skoer - that's fab news :dance:
Please don't worry about being MIA - that's the joy of this thread; it's here to support us all in whatever way is best for each of us. So when we need to post several times a day, we can - but when we need to hibernate a bit, that is also all ok...everyone will be pleased to see you when you drop in, but totally understand when you need not to be here :hugs:

thank you :hugs: it's just been such a rough time for me and I appreciate that you ALL of you guys are here for me.

I'm saving that Facebook status update for when Mother's Day comes up around here, I think it's a great way to give the silent nod :flower:

:hugs: Sunny, I think quite a few of us are struggling at the moment :(

Trying to summon the energy to get up and walk the dog in the sunshine but hiding under the duvet seems so much more tempting :wacko:

Thanks FF:thumbup: I did a bit of gardening, i found it therapeutic:winkwink:.

Ash and VJ and Greekgirl there is still hope- no af still a chance of being preggos!

:hugs: Sunny, I think quite a few of us are struggling at the moment :(

Trying to summon the energy to get up and walk the dog in the sunshine but hiding under the duvet seems so much more tempting :wacko:

Thanks FF:thumbup: I did a bit of gardening, i found it therapeutic:winkwink:.

Ash and VJ and Greekgirl there is still hope- no af still a chance of being preggos!

Thank you for your thoughts. I am trying to hold on to that hpoe, but also trying to think realistic. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I am sitting outside enjoying our beautiful weather.

Hey all!

How is every one?

FF - I updated my FB too, i have got a lot of likes too!! every update on facebook was about mothers day and how lucky they were i really wanted to put yes i know how lucky you are :-(

Any way we are on CD 18 not hoping for any thing this month as we have not done a lot of bedding due to OH having tests :-( you never know though hey!!

Urch - How many days left till your 12 weeks whoop whoop!

Lucy xx

Hi Ladies! DH and I have been TTC for 3 years and 3 months. He had 2 SA's done and everything is OK on his end. I have never had a BPF and have never been on BC either. I had an HSG done that showed my tubes were open last year. However, after 4 cycles of clomid and no BFP, I elected to have a Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Chromotubation done 2/15/12.
My Doctor informed me that BOTH of my tubes were occluded. He opened them with a laser just to release the dye and closed me back up. He said I would need a Fimbrioplasty done to surgically open my tubes up permanently and even then we would have a very difficult time getting prego. He said I should repeat the HSG in 3 months to see if my tubes closed back up already. If they did, I will need Fimbrioplasty or IVF- and IVF was recommended due to my age (34). My insurance does not cover either option! In my opinion, the HSG was VERY painful and I dont think I want to put myself through that again especially since it was an incorrect diagnosis.

We've decided to TTC naturally and pray it is not an ectopic (Dr. said we have very high chances of ectopics). My charts show I ovulated on CD13 and Im currently on CD20 so AF should be coming in a week. We're praying this time it worked since we are working on borrowed time with the "temporary open tubes".
I ovulate fine, but my blocked tubes are a serious problem.

I wish you all well on your TTC journey and I look forward to keeping in contact with all of you. I hope you all get your BFP soon!

kcarey77 i hope you get your BFP this cylce and all goes well. :hugs:
i had a lap done this past november and had both my tubes cleared and am still waiting for my BFP. currently 'late' after 3 negative hcg tests and waiting to see what happens. we are also going for IVF this year if we don't get pregnant naturally soon as i am also 34.

Kcarey, welcome, I too had a HSG which showed that maybe one of my tubes was open and in fact it wasn't, and I have heard a lot of stories very similar, so I don't trust them at all, I am due to have a salpingectomy before I start my IVF in a couple of month, there are plenty of us ladies around who have tubal issues so at least we can have IVF other wise I would never have a chance to have a child. I wish you all the luck in the world for your natural conception and hope you are successful xx

P.s I think everyone should be given the choice of a laparoscopy and get rid of that awful X-Ray, then there would probably be a lot less unexplained cases out there xx

Hello ladies i'm sorry there are so many going through a bad time at the minute x i put a status on fb to say thinking today of those who should be mummies abd want to be mummies xx

Urch - How many days left till your 12 weeks whoop whoop!

Lucy xx

Just 7 Lucy :D

Hello and welcome kcarey - here's hoping those tubes stay open long enough for you to get lucky xx

Welcome KCarey :flower: I am sure you will find lots of support amongst us all :hugs:

Why is it the weather is always glorious when I have to go to work? No doubt that when I finish at 1pm to walk the dog it will be miserable again :growlmad:

Fiesty sorry I avoided Facebook like the plague this weekend but if I had known I would of posted it aswell.

Well still clinging on, temps have started to drop though so not got much hope left

Hi ladies!

How've you been? I see urchin is now 11 weeks along. Congratulations! :flower:

I don't know if you still remember me. I've been missing here since my failed IVF in October last year. Something amazing happened recently so I thought I'd drop by and spread some inspiration: I'm pregnant! Just found out a couple of days ago and it was natural BFP so we're really shocked. I mean, what were the odds, right? I had one possible blocked tube, hubby had low sperm count, low motility and morphology (2%), we've had I failed fresh ICSI cycle and another failed Frozen Embryo transfer so having a natural BFP never crossed my mind!
So don't lose hope, ladies, it WILL happen! :thumbup:

kcarey77 i hope you get your BFP this cylce and all goes well. :hugs:
i had a lap done this past november and had both my tubes cleared and am still waiting for my BFP. currently 'late' after 3 negative hcg tests and waiting to see what happens. we are also going for IVF this year if we don't get pregnant naturally soon as i am also 34.

Thank you! I hope this is your lucky cycle! When you say you had both your tubes cleared, does that mean he opened them up for you or they were already open? Were they blocked at the distal end?
I'm new to all this so I'm asking as many questions as I can :winkwink:

Kcarey, welcome, I too had a HSG which showed that maybe one of my tubes was open and in fact it wasn't, and I have heard a lot of stories very similar, so I don't trust them at all, I am due to have a salpingectomy before I start my IVF in a couple of month, there are plenty of us ladies around who have tubal issues so at least we can have IVF other wise I would never have a chance to have a child. I wish you all the luck in the world for your natural conception and hope you are successful xx

WOW! I have never heard anyone else say that the HSG showed open tubes when in fact, they were blocked. Typically it's the other way around and you spasm so it shows it's blocked when it's open. I just can't comprehend how a medical professional can get an HSG wrong. Either the dye comes out or it doesn't. I'm sorry you had to deal with the same issue I did. I feel like I wasted a year of TTC after being diagnosed as "unexplained infertility" when it wasn't unexplained at all- my tubes were severaly occluded at the distal ends. Thankfully they are not hydrosalpinx. Will the salpingectomy increase your chances with IVF? I really hope you get a BFP on your first round! We just can't afford IVF right now, but we are saving for it so hopefully next year. :flower:

Well ladies its official. :witch: showed up today. I am devastated but i knew it was coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->