Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Skoer that is fantastic hun :dance:

I too will be MIA for the Summer as probably taking a break from it all as it is just getting too much.

Happy St Paddy's Day to you all :)
Skoer nice to have some good news isn't it xx
Urchin I am sure 9 days will soon fly by, I have everything still crossed that Eenie is still healthy and happy in there xx
Purple, VJ and Ash :hugs:

Well me and my Hubby are off house hunting today, looks like our luck might just be in, there are a couple of repos about so looks like we might be able to grab a bargain :D Hope you all have a cracking weekend, Try not to have too much Guinness xx

VJ and Ash- hope you get that line today!

FF- it's getting too much for me too- a break is always a good thing.

Raz- sorry about the news- did they tell you why?

Well, 12dpiui, and there's still no line. There may be the faintest of faint lines but I'm not counting on it and I'm not trying to kill myself trying to pretend there is a line there so I'm just going to test tomorrow and then see what that says. OH and I are off to run some errands today and last night we went out with some friends, had dinner and some drinks, it was really nice =D We haven't really been out much due to the stress of moving, and TTC so we really needed the break!

I hope you are all doing okay. VJ what's your status? Did you get AF, I hope not!

Well, 12dpiui, and there's still no line. There may be the faintest of faint lines but I'm not counting on it and I'm not trying to kill myself trying to pretend there is a line there so I'm just going to test tomorrow and then see what that says. OH and I are off to run some errands today and last night we went out with some friends, had dinner and some drinks, it was really nice =D We haven't really been out much due to the stress of moving, and TTC so we really needed the break!

I hope you are all doing okay. VJ what's your status? Did you get AF, I hope not!

She hasn't shown yet but I feel like she is going to rear her ugly head any time.

Faintest of faint lines was what I had at 12dpo and I was in fact pregnant ;)

VJ are you officially late?? :dance:

Am considering putting together an alternative mothers day facebook status about raising awareness of infertility. Any of you lovelies on board? Going to try and make it slightly general as know that not everyone has come out about ttc. So far have come up with;

For all of you celebrating Mother's Day this year - Hold your children close and never forget just how blessed you are. Spare a thought for those not quite as lucky as you, for those that have loved and lost and those that are struggling to start their family. Infertility affects 1 in 8 couples and yet is still thought of as taboo - Please help to raise awareness by placing this as your status if you know somebody that is still trying to realise that dream of a family.

Any suggestions would me more then welcome :flower:

I am not anti Mother's Day at all just want to get my post in amongst all the gushing statuses, to stand proud and say that all us infertile couples count to!

Faintest of faint lines was what I had at 12dpo and I was in fact pregnant ;)

VJ are you officially late?? :dance:

Am considering putting together an alternative mothers day facebook status about raising awareness of infertility. Any of you lovelies on board? Going to try and make it slightly general as know that not everyone has come out about ttc. So far have come up with;

For all of you celebrating Mother's Day this year - Hold your children close and never forget just how blessed you are. Spare a thought for those not quite as lucky as you, for those that have loved and lost and those that are struggling to start their family. Infertility affects 1 in 8 couples and yet is still thought of as taboo - Please help to raise awareness by placing this as your status if you know somebody that is still trying to realise that dream of a family.

Any suggestions would me more then welcome :flower:

I am not anti Mother's Day at all just want to get my post in amongst all the gushing statuses, to stand proud and say that all us infertile couples count to!

FF I am late. No line though so I am pretty sure that I am not pregnant. A couple of days ago I could swear I was but got that :bfn:. It just keeps on showing. I am going to call FS on monday to see about a blood test.

I've altered it slightly to say:
Happy Mothers' Day to all the mums out there - hold your children close and never forget just how blessed you are. Spare a thought for those not quite as lucky as you, for those that have loved and lost and those that are struggling to start their family. Infertility affects 1 in 8 couples and yet is still thought of as taboo - This post is for all those out there who are still trying to realise that dream <3

Mainly because I have an irrational hatred for posts that instruct me to re-post them! lol

Urchin I hate that too, I left it out but I did put at the end, for all my bnb girls :) Be nice to see what reaction we all get xx

Not doing too badly in the likes department myself!

I am hoping that for those that are still not 'out' about the whole ttc thing they will feel confident enough to post it knowing that it is a secret nod to their struggle but they have the safety net of proclaiming it was for a friend etc if anyone is nosey enough to ask.

Urchin did Mr Urch get you anything for your very first Mother's Day? If he hasn't you should demand to be taken out for dinner :haha:

Great idea FF!

This cycle i'm feeling tired of TTC- never thought it will be that difficult.

:hugs: Sunny, I think quite a few of us are struggling at the moment :(

Trying to summon the energy to get up and walk the dog in the sunshine but hiding under the duvet seems so much more tempting :wacko:

Urchin did Mr Urch get you anything for your very first Mother's Day? If he hasn't you should demand to be taken out for dinner :haha:

Mr Urch didn't - but Eenie got me a lovely card and a Cath Kidson bag - what a thoughtful Beanie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->