Anyone LTTTC Number One?

@Fiesty!!! Congrats on your BFP!!!! I am so happy for you!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!! :happydance: :happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Frequently%20used%20graphics/CongratsontheBFP.gif

@Purplehope...It looks like Congrats are in order for you as well!! I see you got a BFP as well!! That is awesome news hun!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!!!! :happydance::happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Frequently%20used%20graphics/Animate-7-1.gif

@Stickybeans.. Congrats on your BFP as well!!! Happy and Health 9 months to you hun!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Frequently%20used%20graphics/Animate-8.gif

Wow, looks like there has been a ton of BFP's since last time I was on here!!!

Sorry I haven't been around much lately girls... I have been pretty focused on working and my laptop also crashed so I am on the desktop computer right now checking in.. I have been trying to check in from time to time to see how all of you lovely girls are doing.

I have let TTC take a back seat in my life for now so I dont see myself being on here very often for a while... At least not until I am ready to jump back into the TTC seat full time again and move forward with the surgery I need, otherwise I dont see the point in focusing my energy on TTC for now.. I am sure you girls can understand where I am coming from though.. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Haveagreatweek1.jpg
Congrats again to all of the BFP's!!! :flower: Hopefully all of that good luck will rub off on me one day soon!!! :winkwink:

One last question for all of you girls that got your BFP's recently.. Did you girls do anything special or different this month that you think may of helped you get your BFP??

I am just wondering.....:winkwink:

I'm about to start my third round of Clomid, my second on 100mg with Metformin. I was just about to take the Provera when :witch: showed up on her own. Never thought I'd be so happy to see her :happydance:! FX it's because I ovulated although I didn't get a + OPK

Good luck this round to everyone!

Congrats Sticky Beans!! :happydance: Just continue to test until it sinks in :D

Hi wannabe, thanks for the wonderful wishes :hugs: I hope you are still enjoying your new job!

The only thing that I did different this month was Clomid (50mg) AND I was pretty sick and my DH had a terrible fever for several days right around the time I Oed. Since a high fever kills off pretty much most of your sperm, my DH's theory is that only the super spermies survived and therefore were successful :shrug: And like always I used OPKs and Preseed.

Wow girls, let's keep this BFP train rolling!! Good luck Hopin&Prayn with your third round! :dust: to you all!

(I hope no one is upset that I am still lurking on this thread, I just want to cheer you all lovelies on!)

Not to me! You're my inspiration for a BFP! I like to have all the hope I can manage :)

Congratulations Sticky! Make an appointment with your GP and get your HCG levels checked by blood, that is the only way for you to have peace of mind right now :flower:

Oh wannabe I have missed you! Sorry your not going to be around too much but I completely understand why.

We did a few things different this cycle but there was only one thing that we had never tried before.
DH is coeliac but since our loss in late 2010 he hasn't been sticking to his diet so after advice from our FS he was back on the wagon and had been for almost 2 months.
I took my 11th round of 50mg clomid BUT there was a gap of almost 4 months between rounds 10 and 11.
I made myself a fertility bracelet jam packed with crystals strongly linked to fertility and I kept it glued to me throughout the whole cycle, ensuring it was in constant skin contact;
https://www.etsy.com/listing/95896122/ultimate-fertility-bracelet-with

The bracelet was the only thing we had never tried before and I am begining to believe it is a big reason why we have our :bfp:

Not sure if any of you are wondering where Urchin is but for those of you that don't know her chest infection has taken a turn for the worse and her temperature has become a fever. She is trying to battle through and on antibiotics to try and stabilize her temp. I am sure she won't mind me sharing with you all :flower:

Feisty that is awesome! Im so surprised and happy for u! Our founding member!!! Congrats!!

Gilmore - hmmmm sounds like you either oved earlier than you thought or not at all. Seems strange that you would have a 8 - 9 day lp.....when do you get your results?

i think i ovulated on CD10 which makes my lp 12 days which is about average for me, but thats just a guess as I missed taking my temp on day CD11 which looks like it was the defining day for working out that cycle

Oh no! (I just finished reading ur post about Urch) hope you and eenie get well in a hurry Urch!!!

Poor Urch, hope you feel better soon!

Thanks FF I rang my dr today and said I wanted my hcg levels checked all she wanted me to do was a urine sample to send off to see if I am pregnant, I explained that wasn't the issue I just want to know if it's a real pregnancy or left over hcg but fell on deaf ears!
I have my fs appointment thurs so think I'll wait for that

My DH has a theory though, he thinks I should get one of the cb tests that tell you how far along you are, he reckons if it says 3 weeks + it's a real BFP if it only says 1 week it's left over hcg from before as that should be really low if it's still there!! - I think his been on Dr google for too long!! Lol!

Keep everything crossed for me ladies

xx

Sticky it could work BUT it depends on when you ovulated hun, if it was only two weeks ago then it would give you a 1-2 and dash your hopes when in-fact you could be pregnant.

Have you done any other tests since your loss that were lighter then the one you have just done?

Keeping it all crossed! x

FF - OMG....awesome awesome news!!!!! fxed all is ok! So what were your late symptoms you had? I am buying one of those bracelets!!!! Cant hurt can it? Thanks for the update on urchin...I was worried about here. Is all ok with her pregnancy?

Sticky - omg...What a great week for BFPS...congrats hun! I think you need the HCG quantitative test...you need to see beta numbers from days apart. That way you can see if they are increasing or decreasing....I have a sneaky feeling they will be increasing ;)

afm - not much going on....I finished my femara last night....now the waiting to ov game. I go in on friday to check my follies....fxed for some nice juicy ones! Ok well I am off to buy a bracelet....

Had my appointment with Dr. Copperman and I love him actually. I don't know what everyone who had bad things to say about him was thinking but I think he's GREAT! He was very nice to my OH and I, answered any questions I asked him. He did an ultrasound to see how everything looked today and he said everything looks GREAT and that he doesn't know why I haven't gotten pregnant but that he will do everything he can to get me pregnant. The plan is one more round of IUI with 100mg clomid days 3-7 then IUI 24 hours after trigger shot which is a change from my other two because we did IUI 36 hours post trigger before. So this should be interesting. If that doesn't work, then we'll be doing injectables the next cycle and then if that doesn't work ... I think that puts us at July then we'll be doing IVF. Copperman said if I'm not pregnant by July then IVF is it and he didn't push for it but he said that would be his recommendation so I feel good about that. That is kinda of what I wanted to do anyways. I feel like the one more round of clomid is a waste but because he's changing the insem time to 24 hours instead of 36 then I feel like it's worth a try since it's different than the last two.

Overall I'm happy and if it comes to IVF it is what it is. I kind of knew I would have issues getting pregnant anyways. OH and I went to lunch outside on the way home which was beautiful! and now I'm home, relaxing. I think I'm going to knit for a while!

Congrats to all the ladies who got a BFP! I, however, got visited by AF last night..going to keep trying...

Kcarey :hugs: Evil moster :(

Ash so glad I am not the only closet knitter about ;) I think that your appointment sounds really positive hun :thumbup: I have every faith you will be pregnant soon :dance:

ttcbaby I actually thought we were out as we only dtd once in my fertile period as ovulation was really late. I didn't actually have any symptoms until about 13dpo which was just slight cramping but then 15dpo I felt really sick and dizzy!

Am in a bit of a quandary now as to whether or not I should self medicate with 75mg aspirin to try and prevent another miscarriage. We lost Sprout at the same point I am at in the pregnancy now and my doctors appointment isn't until the end of the week so could possibly be too late. All the research I have done has said such a low dose isn't harmful to the developing baby and my midwife actually suggested it last year when I spoke to her six months after losing Sprout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->