Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Hey ladies just checking in on everyone. Had my first bit of femara last night and so far so good. Other than my dreadful cold.

Mrshowley....sorry about your news but at least you know ahead of time. The cot death is a horrible thing.

MrsHowley do you rate the angel mat sensors? We were going to get one with Sprout but family ridiculed me saying they would go off all the time and just upset us and the baby!

If I may but in..FF.....I have seen a number of friends use it and yes it goes off but I don't feel it goes off that much...better to have false alarms than not know what is happening.

My Husbands sister uses the Angel sensor and monitors and she says it is brilliant, it only goes off when you pick the baby up, I am not sure which ones the NHS will give us but if it's the same sort of thing I might just buy my own anyway, and just have the resuscitation training x

Thanks ttcbaby :flower:

MrsHowley is the re-cuss training available for everyone? I did mention to DH that we should do a baby/child first aid course and if I remember correctly Asda does them FOC for members of their free baby group.

I know the one that my brother and his wife did was free and they even had there own CONI (care of next infant) nurse but I don't know if there is one available for the general public as so to speak, I am sure there must be something similar you can pay for.

Well yesterdays test was faintly positive (but didn't use FMU and only held my pee for an hour :blush:). Getting a bit nervous as will definitely know one way or the other by this time tomorrow. Currently 18DPO and my LP is never longer then 14 days :wacko:

Oh my, Feisty! This seems very, very promising for u.. Fingers tightly crossed. I think that second line is gonna get darker tomorrow.

So excited and nervous for you!!

AFM: Just had my shortest ever cycle of 23 days :shrug:

quick question for you ladies, had my 21 day bloods taken 2 days ago and my period started today will that have any effect on the results being inaccurate?

Amy it shouldn't have an effect on your bloods hun so long as you did ovulate that month :hugs:

Have brought a clearblue digital and superdrug cheapy for tomorrow morning x

I've been ttc my 1st for 3 years now. I have pcos and dh has no problems.

I think I've come to the conclusion that my first may also be my only one. It's been so hard just to have one child. I think I'll stop after that.

FF That is soo exciting, have you had any symptoms?? I really have everything crossed for you xxx

18 days of high temps FF??? :O I think I know what that means!!!! :D Here's me being excited ahead of time! Fx for tomorrow's test

FF- omg. So excited for tomorrow...but things are really promising for you 18 dpo...... awesome.

Eternal - welcome. I feel your frustration....let's hope for our bfps.

Gilmore - hmmmm sounds like you either oved earlier than you thought or not at all. Seems strange that you would have a 8 - 9 day lp.....when do you get your results?

Afm - femara is working out well so far. When I did clomid I was having headaches, mood swings, and crampiness by now. Maybe this is a good sign.

Ff you'll be in my prayers this evening. Best of luck for the morning. Try to sleep, I know I couldn't if I were u!!

Afm. Cd 8. Bd cd6 &7. Get us!!! Let's hope we can keep it up (excuse the pun) my dealing DH is away for the night on cd 14 so let's hope for early OV.
On week 6 of my running programme and it's a very welcome distraction to ttc.

FF i will be logging on first thing tomorrow morning to find out so you better keep us posted!! Fx for you hun

AFM ovulated yesterday so bedding yesterday and today OH is worn out !! Hopefully this will be our month!

Welcome Eternal xx

OMG Feisty that sounds soo promising! I can't believe how matter of factly you mention that you saw a second line lol! (maybe you're just in disbelief) Let's keep this BFP train rolling! :happydance: Fxed!!

Purple Hope I am really excited but still don't want to get my hopes up too high due to the missed miscarriage we experienced in 2010. I think once I am into second trimester I will relax the slightest bit.

Well as my tickers show this mornings tests were both positive :dance: I am slightly concerned that although clearly visible my superdrug cheapie line was a lot lighter then the control line and on my clear-blue digi it is saying 1-2 weeks pregnant when it should be 2-3 weeks pregnant. But I am just trying to convince myself it is probably late implantation as I didn't start getting any symptoms until literally 2 days before my period was due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->