Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Ff that is amazing news, congratulations. There must because spring boom in here xx

Congratulations FF. much deserved. This time things are different. Enjoy this pregnancy. So chuffed for u. Xx

Thanks my lovelies - hope you don't mind me still lurking? I am too scared to go into first tri or PAL :wacko:

ff thats blooming great news girl! Well happy for you both.. And of course we dont mind you staying around..really am happy for you hun xxx

A huge congratulations to you FF! I'm hoping to be as lucky as you, I'm currently 9DPO and I only go a MAX of 14 days as well. Praying for a healthy baby for you!

Woohoo!! :happydance::yipee::happydance: Such awesome news Feisty! I totally understand why you feel very cautious. But you're doing better than me I can't get myself to put up a ticker yet :haha:

And good luck to you kcarey!

Purple I have decided to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy so that if the worst does happen I will at least feel like I celebrated if that makes sense :wacko: x

That's a wonderful attitude Feisty, enjoy it to the fullest :thumbup: You deserve it hun!

Wow ff a huge congratulations!! That's such awesome news, I have a big goofy smile on my face for you!

xx

Aww thank you my lovelies :flower:

I don't think it has really sunk in yet :wacko: We are already making drastic changes to ensure that this is as stress free as possible (and hopefully will increase the chances of a happy outcome) and scoured the internet for 'super' foods relating to pregnancy and next weeks shopping is jam packed.

I feel slightly guilty as poor DH is going to have to pick up the financial slack from me and it feels weird going from the main earner (by almost double) to having DH take that role by taking on an extra job. But the main thing is being stress free and I am working towards it!

Can sympathise with Urchin greatly as my sleep pattern is completely wonky at the moment. Ended up having a Twin Peeks mini marathon between 3.20am and 4.45am Saturday morning as just couldn't sleep. Even if I do manage to drift back off, I am awake again in another hour :wacko:

All preparation I know ;)

Right then my lovelies who else is in the 2ww? xxx

FF - I am so over the moon for you!!! How completely wonderful :-D I am sending you waves and waves of sticky vibes!!! :hugs:

Question for you ladies. If I have had a day of quite light bleeding then very very light spotting the 2nd day then a tiny bit lighter/ almost gone on the 3rd day would you still take your clomid or do you think I shouldn't count this as a true period???

xx

Sticky I would wait until you have either red flow or heavy and count that as CD1 :flower: Spotting before a period is common.

Cd10 and a peak on my cbfm. Opinions?
Time will tell! Wish I was temping.

Hey ladies -- got my positive OPK yesterday. Just waiting for the temp rise to confirm O and then i'll be in the 2ww -- so probably Tuesday :) Preseed was awesome ;)

Sorry to come back in so late...but FF, WOW!! I'm so chuffed for you Hun. After some serious waiting here's to everything going smoothly. Smiles all round! :)

Ok so just took a preg test, I just wanted to check before I start taking clomid, It was a unmistakable BFP!!!! I'm not getting my hopes up as 1st thing that I thought of was left over hcg from before, but it has been 8 weeks since my op so not sure if it would still make a strong line? (mine was really dark) I'm also spotting again, it seems to happen in the eves.
Not holding my breath, I suppose I'll keep an eye on things over the next week

xx

YAY!! Another BFP!! How exciting! Gives me hope! That "period" you had didn't sound like a true one, with all the light spotting and such. Sticky, will you test again later this week or just go to the doc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->