Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Oh my word, I have missed so much
FF That is great news that your numbers are rising, good luck with your u/s tomorrow

Ash Congrats on the engagement and what a beautiful ring, he did good, I too have a diamond, but nothing as gorgeous as that :)

Raz I do hope that your BFP is sticky, like it has been mentioned sperm can survive for up to 5 days. I know in your situation it is hard but try to enjoy it until you know for sure, you are indeed officially PUPO :)

I hope all you other ladies are well? It sure is the best thread in the whole of BnB
AFM Me and hubby have our open meeting at our fertility clinic a week on Wednesday, it is all getting very real now :D

Hey ladies, can I join? We have been ttc nearly two years and NTNP before that for about 2 years. DH sperm classified as 'sub-fertile' he has low morphology and borderline motility. We are starting IVF with ICSI in May!

Welcome to the gang wishandwait :flower:

I am sure you will find us a lovely and supportive group :hugs:

RAZ - I know it's light but have faith, I think you are definitely preggo though! PMA and lets see how this turns out :)

And thanks everyone for all of the congratulations! We went out last night and had a beautiful dinner and it was lovely. We're going to visit my mother today because she's freaking out, she's happy but I'm her only child and she's just very happy/nervous all of these emotions and she wants to see my ring so ... Have a GREAT day everyone!

AFM Me and hubby have our open meeting at our fertility clinic a week on Wednesday, it is all getting very real now :D

Oooo MrsH that sounds exciting! It's amazing how quick things move when you finally get through the waiting hoops , and blummin get on with it!

Hey ladies, can I join? We have been ttc nearly two years and NTNP before that for about 2 years. DH sperm classified as 'sub-fertile' he has low morphology and borderline motility. We are starting IVF with ICSI in May!

Welcome to our lovely group w&w! This really is a very friendly place, just dive straight in, you'll feel like you've been with us forever in no time :hugs:

AFM I've been to my Ungodly Son's 3rd birthday party today - and I can't believe he's a whole big 3 already ... but we had to come home early cuz I was falling asleep :D

Ash congrates on the engagement!! :happydance: That is a beautiful ring

Mrsfx - Good luck with testing! Sometimes i prefer AF to a bfn other times at least the BFN prepares me LOL

OK ladies here is my FRER this morning -

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0191-1.jpg

The thing is i an 80% sure that i OVed early this month and should be around the 14dpo mark which makes this test very light. I'm worried its going to turn into a chemical or something :(

Congrats on your BFP!!!! :happydance::happydance:Fingers crossed that your line gets nice and dark, and that this is a sticky bean!!!! :flower:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Frequently%20used%20graphics/congratsbfp-2.gif

Huge congratulations to Ash on your engagement. What exciting news!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

AFM - I'm not in a good place this afternoon. I was fine and in good spirits until I managed to spill hot coffee over OH's hand and went into meltdown (me, not the hand - he was actually ok); it seemed to trigger feelings of uselessness, not necessarily at spilling the coffee, but at how useless my body is that it can't do what it was made to do. Then I came on here and cried silently as I read the thread about 'moving on' from ttc - I can't ever imagine having to go through that, but after 2 years and 1 month I know it's a possibility. So any way, I'm 9dpo today and my usual pre-af brown spotting has started, so that's me now for the next week probably until it my period arrives. Stupidly, I actually let myself believe this month might be different. :cry:

Any way, sorry for bringing the mood down. Baby dust and sticky vibes to all!

Congratulations Ash that is one amazing ring!!! you lucky girl! :thumbup:

Congratulations Raz, I really hope that line gets darker and darker!!!

MrsHowley good luck with the first fs appt, i'm going back this wed to the clinic to see whats what.... a little bit nervous but also excited, keeping everything crossed that we'll get another cycle and that we can start it soon.

Hi wannabe :wave:

Welcome wishandwait :flower:

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend.

Sizzles I am so sorry my sweet :hugs: I honest to god think that after a certain period you need to take a step back from ttc and maybe just NTNP and concentrate on you. We were actually planning on having the whole Summer off and maybe resuming in October but then we fell. We have already discussed it and if this doesn't pan out we are quitting until next year. I have to say that even though we hope all turns out well this time it does feel like a weight has been lifted knowing that I won't have to go back into the stresses of LTTTC for a while :flower:

Hello ladies!

Congrats on a BFP Raz! What does PUPO mean?

Congrats on your engagement, Ash! What a GORGEOUS ring!

DH and I have stopped tressing over not getting prego so we have booked a few vacations and are going to just relax and not think about it too much until next year.
Sometimes, we all need to give our body and minds a break. Stress from everyday life is enough to deal with. Infertility doesnt need to add to it. Don't feel bad about not being able to do what a woman is supposed to be able to do, we are all going to end up just as we should. God has a plan for all of us. Try to stay positive. Often it's when you give up and stop trying that you get a BFP!

Good luck to you all!

Pinkfee, That is great hopefully you will get started soon, I can't start until I have had my Salpinectomy in May, so we will be starting June eek, so close I can see it, So won't be far behind you. Good Luck with your Appointment lets hope they don't make you wait too long xx

hey ash congratulations huni.. Lovely ring..

Raz - looks good huni ! Hope the line gets darker for you huni..

Afm - cd 4 not much faith in us getting pg on our own.. On week 8 waiting for our next ivf appointment only another 4 weeks to go to our appointment cant wait.. Really wanna join the bfp gang! Lucy xx

Ash - Congrats on the engagement! Very happy for you!

Raz - So happy you got your :bfp:! I love the idea of pregnant until proven otherwise.

AFM - I have been really down since yesterday. I found out that my dad has Parkinson's. I am trying to cope with it, but it still came as a shock. My OH and my 2 furbabies have been very supportive and patient wih me. This just gives me more motivation to give him another grand baby before he isn't able to play with him or her anymore. My brother has 2 little ones and my parents adore them. I would love to give them the opportunity to be more involved with one of their grand babies because my brother lives in Ohio and my parents and I all live in Florida.

Thank you everyone on the advice on how to temp. We get paid this coming Friday, so that is when I am getting my thermometer and opk's. Hopefully in the next couple months I will get my own :bfp:.

On a good note, since I started taking my vitex almost 3 months ago, I have lost 5lbs, something pcos had not let me do without excessive exercise and starving myself. I am so excited! Maybe this means that it is starting to work, because I haven't really changed my eating or exercise habits other than I stopped drinking pop.

Congrats ash, I got engaged exactly a month ago and I still sometimes just sit looking at my hand with a stupid grin on my face :D

Congrats again Raz xx

Congratulations Ash lovely ring, Raz Congrats fx this is a sticky bean for you xx

Bit of an update, line was lighter today but hoping that was because of weak FMU. Will be testing again tomorrow but still in limbo at the moment and not sure if this is going to turn out to be a chemical.

How is everyone else today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"