Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Congrats to u also gilmore for ur engagement xx ttc i'm not sure i never had my follies checked as i was just on the clomid. Well i have decided i dislike clomid altogether as it made my af late and i'm never late, good job they checked if i was preggo in hospital otherwise i would of got my hopes up xx

Just got back from RMA for follicle scan. I have 3 follicles, right now CD 12 they are 13, 14 and 15mm in size. I believe I have two on the left and one on the right, not sure though although I don't think it matters which side they are on. Dr wants to do another scan on Thursday and then IUI either Friday or Saturday, not really sure which yet. I'm happy I have three, they look very good and he said my lining looks great, so grow follicles grow!

Well things here in the cramping/spotting department are picking up in a fashion that makes me think my first clomid cycle ever may end in a somewhat early arrival of :witch:.... doesn't that seem counter intuitive to anyone else? I would expected with double the follicles I'd have double the hormones which would keep me going extra long? No? I started brown spotting 8dpiui which I thought could even possibly be a good thing, but it's gotten heavier with heavier cramping and now I'm 10dpiui with a BFN this morning and all signs pointing to AF by tomorrow.
LAME!
AF SUCKS! :af:<- In reality I'm using a lot more profanity but you get the picture :winkwink:

Hi everyone

I have just joined the forum tonight, so am trying to get used to all the abbreviations.

My husband and I have been TTC for almost 6 years now. It has been on and off during that time, but more on than off.

I have PCOS and have had a couple of rounds of clomid in the past few years. We took a break from it back end of last year and now we are back on it. Am just waiting for another referral from the hospital.

Feeling quite low about the whole situation at the moment as all my friends either have babies or are actively TTC. So was hoping to get support from some like minded people.

Gilmore - I know, my DF walks in on me all the time just starring at my ring ... I can't help it!

Hi everyone!
I'm new here, but have been lurking for a bit before I ever made my account. I figured this would be the best area for me, since we must do IVF...
A quick intro... :)
I married DH on June 13, 2009. We went to the ER thinking he had appendicitis on June 18. He didn't need his appendix removed. He needed part of his colon removed. He had a tumor. On June 24, he had a colon resection. It ended up being stage 3b colon cancer. Chemo and radiation were a must.
Anyone here with cancer experience knows that those words generally mean infertility, at least for short term. So we were asked if we wanted to bank sperm. Yes. Well, because of a complication from the surgery, DH's sperm had to be surgically removed.
So, because of all of this, we have to do IVF/ICSI.
DH has been cancer free since the day of his surgery (they got it all, the treatments were preventative), and that's fabulous.
We have almost got the medical bills from that paid off, and will soon be dumping money in to savings for IVF. I'm still doing research on clinics. The local clinic here (there's only one) is really very expensive compared to some that are just a couple of hours away. So. Nothing is set in stone. And I guess it doesn't need to be anyway, until we have WAY more money in our savings account.
Even though we are infertile, I still can't help but get my hopes up every month for a miracle. Some times I feel crazy, heck, I KNOW it's crazy. But hearing about people who were told they'd never have kids and then years later get prego just make me feel like miracles can happen. I wish one would happen for us. But, I guess IVF is a miracle in itself, isn't it?

I look forward to getting to know you ladies in here. And congrats to the posters that are celebrating right now for different reasons! :happydance:

Hey ladies.....I have been traveling so i am trying my best to catch up...

Raz. I love that bfp.....congrats!!

Welcome to all the newbies....good luck !! This seems like a really lucky thread.

Afm I got my 7dpo prog test back and it is at 15.3 which the dr thinks is borderline so I start prog suppositories tomorrow. Anyone have any experience with this?

Hey guys, bad news from me i'm afraid. BFN this morning on an IC and a digi then my temp has nosedived to pre ov temps. I expect AF to show up today or tomorrow so this was a chemical :(

Morning Fisher - AF does indeed suck - it sucks like a big sucky thing in Sucky Land on Sucky Day :growlmad:

Raz hon, I am so sorry :hugs:
I really thought this was your month xxx

Hello and welcome to Starry and Mrs C :hi:
You've come to the right place chikkies - just dive straight in and make yourselves at home, we're a friendly bunch here and we love new people :hugs:

ttc - where are you flower? somewhere nice I hope :flower:
me, I'm in a washed out England - it really is pretty miserable here, we've got floods all over the country but we're officially still in a drought! :shrug:

AFM - I'm off to meet up with my mum for lunch today ... not seen her since I've been ill, so will be good to catch up :D

I'm so sorry Raz, hope ur ok xx welcome to the newbies xx Urchin u r right about this crappy weather i am sick of it now xx

Sorry to hear Raz! Chin up x

Ttc- that's good they are addressing your progesterone now, trying to get the suppositories From my dr is like trying to get blood out a stone, my hospital are in the mind set of what will be will be by the looks of it and wouldnt prescribe them - I am actually thinking of self medicating next time if I don't get them! Have heard good things about them!

Afm- still in limbo til fri, am hoping my numbers go down as they should, would be nice if just this once my body does what it's told! At the moment every twinge I feel down there makes me think my Fallopian tubes going to explode! It's driving me crazy.

Welcome all the newbies!

xx

Weather is awful here as well and doesnt look like its going to improve any time soon. Camping the weekend at a dog show but luckly its all undercover or i would be very wet!

On the plus side i got some news about my dogs health testing today, a genetic test has come back clear which is great news! We are breeding her next season and will be hoping to keep on of her pups :)

So sorry Raz :(

I love the good side of your news though. Is it the dog in your pro pic?? Absolutely beautiful!!

We've got the Working Whippet show in a few weeks Raz - and I'm really hoping for some better weather for it! Game fairs are great fun when the weather is good, but blummin miserable when it's wet :(

So sorry Raz :(

I love the good side of your news though. Is it the dog in your pro pic?? Absolutely beautiful!!

yes thats the one, she had a litter jan last year and really pleased with how they turned out. Using a different dog this time though

Urchin - I quite enjoy game fairs we have an ex working lurcher from the dogs trust called Cassie - will post a pic when i get home

:hugs:Oh raz I am sorry hun, glad you had some good news though.

I am so over the rain... we need a new roof so I could really do with it not :rain:right now! Lets just say we're not water tight!

welcome to the newbies :flower:

Got fs appt tomorrow so wish me luck ladies. x

Raz I am so sorry my sweet :hugs:

MrsC welcome to our gang and I am so happy to hear that your husband has been given the all clear :flower:

Welcome Starry I am sure you will find lots of support here :hugs:

Well scan yesterday wasn't as we were hoping so have had to re-book for two weeks time to hopefully hear a heart beat :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->