Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Well, I've been very MIA because of traveling and what lately but I have very exciting news. Almost as exciting as having a baby, I'm engaged! OH proposed to me last night and it was so sweet and awesome and the ring is gorgeous!

Urchin - I'm so happy you feel better, I was worried about you!

Congrats on all of the BFP's!

FF - I'm assuming only because I'm not reading all the way back that your pregnancy is still viable and good and you're happy! I saw you take your ticker down and now it's back so I take that as a good sign and I'm so happy for you!

AFM besides getting engaged, I'm waiting for my CD 12 scan which is on Monday to check for follicles. I just received my ovidrel in the mail and now I'm just waiting to do my IUI. Ah, the waiting around! Definitely has improved my patience!

Thanks Ash, HCG shows pregnancy is progressing but I have a scan Monday to check there has been growth since last Saturday, fingers crossed!

I am keeping it all crossed for your scan :) grow follies grow!

Woo hooo Ash!
Congratulations hon ... what a lovely surprise :D

Congratulations ASh!!!! �� share a picky of the ring! What wonderfully good news.

Afm. Just waiting about. Tww. Cd 23 ovd early but won't get my hopes up until Friday. Had some abdo pains and my bbs hurt but do not have sensitive nips. Kind of have a good feeling about this month. Considering testing, more to put myself in my place for being so presumptuous.

FF - really happy you're HCG is increasing! FX'd it keeps doing so!

Urchin and MrsFX - thanks for the congratulations! Here is a picture of the ring for those who want to see.
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc506/ashliknowsbest/IMG_0555.jpg

Ash. That really is beautiful. He clearly thought about it! Wow!!!

Thanks bunches! Yeah, I actually helped him pick it out, I mean he made the final decision. I told him what I liked and what style and he did the rest. He's awesome!

Ooo that is very pretty Ash ... way to go Mr Ash!
Ah Mrsfx, spite testing :rofl:

I know urch. Is that crazy?!? I only have a cheap 'normal' test. Might do it in the am. Sometimes a bfn is better than waiting for Af.

Ash that is a beauty....congrats on your engagement. Where do you get your ovidrel from? I was thinking of getting firm that and myfemara online because it is cheaper but I don't know if it reputable.

@Ash, Congratulations on your engagement!! Your ring is very pretty!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Engagement.gif

Ash congrates on the engagement!! :happydance: That is a beautiful ring

Mrsfx - Good luck with testing! Sometimes i prefer AF to a bfn other times at least the BFN prepares me LOL

OK ladies here is my FRER this morning -

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0191-1.jpg

The thing is i an 80% sure that i OVed early this month and should be around the 14dpo mark which makes this test very light. I'm worried its going to turn into a chemical or something :(

ceAsh congratulations my sweet, that ring is gorgeous! :cloud9:

Raxz you are flipping pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I want ALL the details! xxx

Oops just seen your bottom bit :dohh: If you implanted late this would account for your light line! I was something ridiculous like 19dpo and my line wasn't much darker but I have been confirmed as ovulating late as bean was measuring almost a week behind my ovulation dates and my HCG is doubling nicely :)

I am so happy for you my sweet xxx

See thats the thing we dtd on the saturday and then i had a temp rise on the monday so i though i oved on the sunday. If i oved later then how the hell did the swimmers manage to hang on LOL.

I may have implated late i guess, will just have to see. I have a plan though i am going to use an IC tomorrow then if that line is still there i am pulling out the digi on tuesday. Hopefully that will give me a yes or no answer. Will ring the doctors on tuesday and get refered to my RPL doctor. If my lines still are not great then i will see if they will draw blood and check my levels.

Raz - that's a definite line - faint, but if I can see it, it's there!
Swimmers have been recorded as still being alive after 5 days - so the time frame isn't off at all ... let us know how your extended testing goes, but right now consider yourself PUPO!
:dance:

Raz congrats. That is brilliant.

I haven't tested. All of my symptoms have disappeared!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->