Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Wannabe :hi:

Hello chikkie - how's things with you? :hugs:

Hi Urchin and all of you lovely ladies!! :flower: I have missed all of you guys!! I hope you guys are doing well. Sorry I haven’t been on much lately. Work has been keeping me super busy and then my laptop crashed so I haven’t had much computer time lately. I need to buy a new laptop!! Work is kind of crazy right now because I have been training to take my supervisor’s place and she goes on on maternity leave at the beginning of June so I don’t have much time left to train. She will be out for 3 months on leave. I am hoping that baby doesn’t decide to come early so I can have some more time to train. We had a new girl start on Monday of this week and I have been helping my supervisor train her on doing recruiting. I have been feeling a little stressed because I have felt overwhelmed at points with everything that I had to learn and I was worrying I wouldn’t be able to master her job or have enough time to, before she has her baby. Fingers crossed her baby doesn’t decide to come early so I can at least have the rest of this month to train!!!

I have put TTC on the back burner for now until I can have my surgery. I didn’t see the point in focusing on TTC anymore and going through the painful emotional roller coaster when DH and my chances of getting pregnant are so low right now. I just can’t handle the heart ache and pain of it all right now, I am glad that work is a distraction and that it has been keeping me so busy at least even though it has been kind of nuts with everything I have to learn!!

One weird thing that did happen to me this cycle and it has never happened to me before, is that I had a few streaks of brown dried blood when I wipped right around my ovulation/fertile window. Of course I was hoping it was implantation spotting and that I am pregnant, It has never happened to me before in the 2.5 plus years that I have been monitoring m cycles. I haven’t done OPKs in a few months now so I don’t know for sure when I ovulated this cycle. DH and me had a lot of sex during my fertile window though so who knows. I am not getting my hopes up or anything though, because as all of us LTTC’ers know, it isn’t that easy for us… sigh…

I hope all of you girls have a lovely weekend. I am going to continue to check in on you girls from time to time so I can try to keep up with everything that is going on!!:hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/d277.jpg

Missed you wannabe!!!!
I know what you mean about not getting your hopes up. I feel like all the optimism has been beat out of me over the last 3 years. I wasn't even able to be optimistic the month with clomid + IUI for more than like two days. Then it was gone.

I'm starting round 2 of clomid tomorrow & hoping for another late ovulation this month -- like CD 15 or 16 would be ideal timing wise... This whole assisted conception needing to occur while I'm supposed to be at work thing is for the birds. How do you guys doing IVF make it work? You need even more time off. I guess it doesn't help that I have a job I have to clock in and out at specific times huh?

Wannabe so lovely to hear from you :dance: that does sound like a possible IB, keeping it all crossed for you!

I am guessing from administrator comment there has been a bit too much baby talk in this thread. I am so sorry my lovelies :hugs: From now on I promise not to share quite so much :flower: xxx

sorry to jump in ladies :flow:
whilst we are aware that members have every right to comment in threads they have been apart of, please keep in mind the forum TOS for LTTC:
Trying to conceive can be a frustrating journey for various reasons and so we ask you to please use the forum sections correctly and consider all of the members.

Whist members are always happy for their forum friends certain circumstances & lower days can be hard when faced with BFPs without the choice to see them.

It looks like it's time I made myself scarce - very sorry if I've been upsetting anyone, it hasn't been intentional :flower:

I'll pop in occasionally to see how you're all doing, but I think I've been given my marching orders!

Big hugs to all of you :hugs:

Ladies i'm sure i speak for everyone when i say we don't want u to go anywhere and we like to hear ur news it gives us hope, i can't see why it would upset anybody bcos u have both been through this horrible ltttc jounery with us and personally myself i love it that we have got some bfp's in here xx

i totally agree with Tasha, i think the moderator just has to do their job, but considering you started this thread Fiesty and Urch has been through so much to get where she is, I think your experiences are invaluable.... plus it does give me hope that it can happen to me.

Ladies re IVF. How long from fs referral to the clinic did u get an appointment/the first treatment?

Pink have you considered accupunture? Some evidence of positive correlation with ivf. I have had ivf and will do it again if we get there.

With me it wasn't long at all the first time and yesterday the consultant said there is probably only a 4 week waiting time. Once I manage to book the coordinating appointment (still haven't yet nice consultant hasn't put us back into the system, so I can't book it until he's done the paperwork bit his end) its pretty much all go...

I haven't ever done accupunture... although i have thought about it? have you tried it? its expensive but i'm not sure whether to give it a go.

How do you guys doing IVF make it work? You need even more time off. I guess it doesn't help that I have a job I have to clock in and out at specific times huh?

I must admit i've been very fortunate, the two girls i work with closely know about the IVF and have been very supportive of me taking time off work, plus in the UK we have much more holiday allowance than I think you ladies get in the US. Its also helps that my IVF clinic is about 10mins walk away from my work, so I can do all the scans and blood tests before work as they open early. I can imagine it being a nightmare if you've got a more restrictive work timetable. My husband is a school teacher (elementary) and he has far more problems getting time off, so i often go to the appointments by myself :( which isn't the way I would want it but what can you do.

pink - yey for ivf hopefully we will be on the ivf train together.. We've waited nearly 8 weeks another 4 to go then all systems go.. Really cant wait! How long do you have to wait pink?
xx

thanks Lucy, that would be great to have a companion on the ivf train, as it can be stressful! I think it'll be about 4weeks for me aswell... it does depend on when I can get the appointment for and also when my period comes but it'll be definitely within the next 2mths! very exciting :happydance:

Pink – Thats great news hun!!! Yeah for IVF :happydance:

MrsFX – Sorry the :witch: got you, i dont get upset anymore with AF. I didnt even get upset over the chemical this month as i hadnt let myself even think it was going anywhere

Lucy – Enjoy spain and have a good time away from the stress of TTC

Urch and FF – I dont think anyone complained and I’m another one that doesnt want you to go anywhere. I know when i next get a BFP i wont be brave enough to join any preggers threads for a while.

Oh also Urch i love you whippet pup! My BIL had a dog just like him called whip (Original i know!!) but he had to be PTS at just a couple of years old. He was working on some rabbits but ran into a ditch took a spill and shattered both front legs :(

AFM - AF still here so nothing to report, going to try and focus on exersie and weight loss as i have managed to not only put back on the weight i lost last year but another 5lbs as well!!

Raz good luck with the weight loss! :thumbup: I can highly recommend myfitnesspal for helping with weight loss :flower:

I hope no one complained and i like the others dont want you pregnant ladies to go anywhere! :thumbup:

might have a look at that as well, also got my 21 day bloods done this morning so hoping the results are better this time

Thanks pink and lucy. I really hope the fs will refer us in july. The consultant said they would when I saw them in dec. good luck ladies. I'm sure it is much more stressful than I can imagine.

Af is still with us. I'm not getting very far on the water drinking! Oh well

Well ladies, I had my second IUI scan today to check the follicles and they were ready. I have 3, 17,18 and 22mm so they gave me my trigger shot and I go in for my 3rd IUI tomorrow morning at 10AM. FX'd this works. If not I have one more go at IUI with injectables and then onto IVF if that doesn't work.

Urchin & FF - Agree with others we dont want you to go any where, like others i think you give us hope that it can work...

FF - i think i recall you saying your app is tomorrow, if it is Good Luck huni !!

Well case all packed bring on Spain!! Will catch up with you lovely ladies in a week or so

Adios!

Lucy xx

Pink I forgot to say. Yes I have had accupunture after I read 'the baby making bible' it cost about £40 for the initial consultation then 30ish per appointment after that. They were an hour long. I would recommend it for 'feeling like ur doing everything you can' and relaxation. I will do it again when we have any assisted conception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->