Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Keeping it all crossed for you Ash!

Lucy, no scan for me until 14th May :wacko: But thanks for thinking of me anyway :flower:

Well I just got back from my insem and everything went good. DF had a post sperm count of 97.5 million. Now I'm in the TWW and I'm going to try my hardest to not obsess over it! Lol.

Thanks! The numbers are great, it's the highest he's ever had, before he had like 45 million and 52 million so this is great but I'm not going to get my hopes up because it still may not work ... we'll see!

Grrrr my OPKs got darker and darker and looked almost positive on the 2nd but the test line was just barely lighter than the control line :dohh:

Should I assume that it was my positive? Or that if I'd tested a couple hours earlier it would have been positive? It's consistent with my cycle length and my temperature spiked a bit today. Am I being naive?? :shrug:

Ahh really hoping this month is it, I had a 21 mm follicle at my scan. I swear charting has made me TWICE as stressed!:wacko:

Hi ladies, popping by with :dust: for you all :flower: I was LTTTC my son for 2 years and it was so stressful x

Hi ladies,

Had my bloods done yest to check my hcg levels, got a call back 2 hrs later saying come back to the hospital NOW! My numbers went up not down so they were really worried about it being ectopic.
Had a visit from dildo cam and they had a good root round, it's the longest scan I've ever had - At least I know they were thorough. The consultant said that my tubes look clear,  they cant rule it out entirely still as it's early days but looks good so far, they can't tell me why my levels are going up though not down, it has grown since last time but they haven't been clear about if its viable or not - I had written it off and probably will til I get an answer. my hcg is now 2600ish gone from 1600 ish, dont hold out much hope I think my bodies just taking a while to catch up with itself. Wish I had a answer so i can stop thinking what if?!!

xx

:hugs:Oh sticky i feel for you hun, i really hope they figure out what's going on because baby limboland is just not fun. Its good news that your tubes look clear though.

Hopingandpraying i was never very good at temping and only really tried OPKs for 1 month because then we were offered IVF. I stopped temping as it was stressing me out and on my OPKs i never really got a very dark line, I got a line once and assumed that was my indicator!?! Good luck with it, but if it stressing you out too much then I would just stop.

Have a fab hols Lucy, very jealous!

Oh Sticky I am so sorry my lovely :flower:

Could they see anything on the ultrasound - fluid sac etc?

Sending you all my love xxx

I am so frustrated right now. AF came about 2 weeks ago and hasn't left yet. I feel so sick from it. I went out tonight and bought a hpt just to make sure all the bleeding isn't from a mc. When I was 18 I had what I believe was a mc but I never got checked out so I don't know. I bled like this then and was in a ton of pain as well, and I would rather be safe than sorry.

This is rough on me as well because I turn 30 tomorrow and I was sure I would have had children by now. So frustrating. I am wondering if it is even worth trying to temp this month if I can't even stop bleeding long enough to bd.

Sorry for the negativity, this is just frustrating the heck out of me. If I ever do stop, I stopped my vitex since it doesn't seem to be working and got some soy to try and see if that works. I would rather try natural herbs and such first before I get medical help. If I get a bfp this way even though I took herbs I will still feel some sort of accomplishment that I did it myself.

:hugs: Gypsy, how long did you take the vitex for? I think it takes a minimum of 3 cycles (could be more) before it starts to work.

I took the vitex for about three months. I stopped when this AF wouldn't stop. I got kind of excited when she first showed up because it seemed like a semi-normal one, not too light not too heavy, but this week it has all gone downhill. I am miserable this week. I am dizzy and light headed and tired and I don't have insurance at the moment because of my school so I have been putting off going to the doctor. I can go to the health clinic here in town, but I can tell you right now all they are going to do is put me on bc. That seems to be all anyone wants to do when I tell them that I have pcos, just throw me on bc to regulate my cycles. That's the very last thing that I want to do.

When my mom was in her early 20's, she was told because of the cycsts on her overies that she would never carry a baby full term. She and my dad were looking at adoption and she was on bc. The doctors would put her on it for 6 months and then take her off to see what happened. When she was not on it she would have a never ending AF. Finally one cycle they decided to take her off of it and see what happened, and two weeks after stopping she got pregnant with me. Ever since then her cycles were perfect, o'ing every month, and she ended up having 4 kids. I am really hoping that the same happens to me, just getting this first to happen is a pain at times.

Gypsy, go to the local drug store and buy some iron pills. It will help with the side effects from blood loss.

Have a good holiday lucy xx Sticky please be careful bcos when i had my ectopic i had an internal scan and they told me it was a mc but later that day my tube started to rupture. I have been told they can't see ur tube good enough to see if it is ectopic of not. I really hope it isn't for you huni and will keep my fx xx

Hey how is everyone doing?

I finally manage to book my coordination appt and its for 24th May :happydance:
so its all go! can't quite believe i'm going to be starting another cycle in just over 2 weeks!

The witch arrived on sunday and i've been achy breaky today, but at least i'll hopefully be able to start the injections straight after the coordination appt.

Hey guys!

Pink that's great news!

Thanks tash, I'm hoping it's not ectopic, I'm going back on Monday for another scan. Did you have any pains or feel dif before yours ruptured? I feel perfectly fine, no pains, no bleeding since my 3 days, I feel quite good in myself. Hoping I'll get some kind of explanation soon!

xx

:hugs: sticky, I really hope your scan explains things :flower:

Have they taken another hcg blood test. Xxx

Not since last fri FF, I think they are doing that on mon as well when I go for my scan

xx

rang the doctors yesterday for my blood results and was told that no further action is needed so im guessing that means they could tell that I had ovulated? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->