Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Hey all, just got back yesterday from sunny spain, and the break was just what we needed let our hair down and didn't really think about TTC to much...

FF - not long now hun till scan hope every thing is good :)

Sticky - Big hugs, i hope you get some answers... x

Pink - Whoop whoop exciting stuff roll on 24 May! yey!

Gilmore - I would agree with you, hopefully you ovulated! yey!! x

Gypsy Girl - i hope things get sorted for you, i agree that you should get some iron tablets!

Tash - Thanks the break was great!

AFM - Came back to a letter from Clinic and appoingment is not till 23 July (and we are on holiday) so called them today and the next appointment is not until 16th August which seems for ever away!! they said we can ring each week for to see if any sooner appointments which i will do but as they told us it would be around a 12 week wait thats what i was expecting... any ways at least we are moving closer...

Hi to every one else who i have missed hope you are all well :)

Lucy xx

Lucy glad you enjoyed your getaway, we did that around easter and it was lovely not to think about ttc and just enjoy yourselves again! Thats bad luck about the appointment, hope you manage to get a cancellation earlier but don't worry August will be upon us soon enough anyway!

Gilmore - yes i'd say that means you ovulated as otherwise they'd be calling you back to have more tests... did you speak to the doctor or just the receptionist? as you could always call back to double check?

The sun is shining finally so i'm going to tackle the jungle of our garden today! wish me luck!

Pink. Good luck. It is my intention to de weed this weekend too. I hate this bit of gardening.

Welcome back Lucy. Just in time for the sun.

How lovely is the weather today!! I'm going to attempt to cut the grass today, we tried last wkend but got rained off so it's only 1/2 done!

Hopefully it stays like this for tomorrow I have a race tomorrow, it's a 7 mile obstical course, so I'll be wading though rivers, crawling though things it's going to be muddy & tough, so I at least want the sun out to make it slightly enjoyable!

Hope everyone has a great wkend

FF good luck for your scan on Monday! (think it's then)

Lucy that sucks with your appointment! Glad you had a lovely hol though.

xx

Lucy thank you so much for bringing some of this glorious weather to us :haha:

Amy I think you definitely ovulated Hun :flower: at least that is one less thing for you to worry about :)

Sticky that sounds amazing! I would love to do something like that :)

Mrsfx goodmluck with the weeding! Would love a garden but stuck with our minuscule balcony which isn't even wide enough to put a chair on :wacko:

Thanks you all for my good luck wishes! I'm taking every one of them I can get at the moment :flower:

Lazy weekend for me! :cloud9:

Good luck tomorrow FF! I hope that everything turns out excellent at your scan! :thumbup::hugs:

thinking of you ff, good luck for the scan hope it goes well tomorrow hun.. Xxx

Good luck FF. I am Predicting tears of joy coming your way. Really hope it's good news.

Af me cd 12 I predict an ovulation tomorrow. So it's BD time
As per I'm hopeful. Going to try to bd tomorrow as well but I predict that I will be too pooped. Wish me luck!

Get to bed Mrs FX! And remember to pop that pillow under your bum ;)

Wishing all of you approaching ovulation good luck :flower:

Hi my lovelies, just to let you all know that we are in the middle of another missed miscarriage :(

We have both decided to NTNP until next year at the earliest. I will be checking in on you all from time to time but for me personally I can't jump back on the LTTTC wagon :flower:

Sending you all lots of sticky :dust: xxx

Sticky i never had any pain until my tube started to rupture and it was unbearable i have never felt a pain like it. That's great news pink. Glad u had a good break lucy i hope u get an earlier appointment but if not august will soon be here and the 16th is my birthday lol xx i hope everybody else is well xx

Hi my lovelies, just to let you all know that we are in the middle of another missed miscarriage :(

We have both decided to NTNP until next year at the earliest. I will be checking in on you all from time to time but for me personally I can't jump back on the LTTTC wagon :flower:

Sending you all lots of sticky :dust: xxx

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"